[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 12

376 posts

Flag Post

Gah. Minn, WW’s already done once, and with nearly the same phrasing.

Originally posted by devourer359:

CowFriend[‘s team], I’ll have you know that it’s a wonder women don’t wear capes made out of leather.

OP needs to update stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Heh. Team 2, you’re such a sausage fest. Not that I’m surprised – with your activities, it’s no wonder women stay well away from you.

Originally posted by devourer359:

CowFriend[‘s team], I’ll have you know that it’s a wonder women don’t wear capes made out of leather.

Thus, Minnakht’s is invalid.

Originally posted by funiax:

This is going to be a tights battle.

Originally posted by CowFriend:

Sumo Smash: Yes! We won the first battle. To a laser extent, it should be no surprise that we will win again.

All of these puns have been pretty super, man.

I spidey other teams not doing anything :(

Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Damn. I love my team.

Anyway, onto the puns. Ham and chops, please stop double-punning, plus repeating puns.

Sumo Smash: Hey teammates, with my little eye, I spi- der man ning some machine guns, so I guess it is time for us to return their (Ham team’s) fire!

Oh derp, it seems like the spider’s already done. Spidey isn’t exactly the same word as Spiderman, I guess.

Please specify team.

Flag Post

I mentioned, in brackets, that I was targeting Ham’s team.

I c wut u minn, though, Gott.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

I mentioned, in brackets, that I was targeting Ham’s team.

I c wut u minn, though, Gott.

Oh sorry, didn’t see that. ^^

Flag Post

Oh – I messed up for once, and you’re whipping up such a Storm about it, GottaM. Have at thee.

Flag Post

Team 2 smash attacks Team 1 with 79 Damage

All Sumo Smashers, please remember to include three things in your post:
1) The Pun
2) The Team to Attack (in case your post charges an attack)
Otherwise the attack is nullified.
3) The Type of Attack (Luck Attack/Smash Attack) [Read Post for Details]
If your post unlocks it at that time (has enough (+ x)), it will be activated.

puzzledan:

Reinstated onto Team 3.
I removed all non-participating players last round, but if they enter, they are put in.
They just won’t receive Punee if they don’t participate again.

>>|<< Theme: Atlantis

Flag Post

So I’m playing for the team

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

So I’m playing for the team

Team 3, yes, you are indeed playing

Bluji vs DragonArcherZ
Theme: Predators
Bluji: [DragonArcherZ], you’ll have to bear the fact your puns are way worse than mine — the owly thing you can do about it is lion the floor and prey I won’t slay you.

The dhole point of this all was to make you feel bad so you will make worse puns than me.

Go DAZ.
[I hope slight edits are acceptable, Bluji? You can opt for repost?]

Flag Post

Okay.

For my last pun, attack team 2.

Sumo Smash: I’ll have you know, I’m pretty shark at pun battles. (Attack Team 2)

Also, I don’t get why I need to specify the team. Since you need to have +500 power to initiate a move, only one person really need to state it once a team makes a pun with +400 power.

Flag Post
Also, I don’t get why I need to specify the team. Since you need to have +500 power to initiate a move, only one person really need to state it once a team makes a pun with +400 power.

1) There are two attacks.
Luck Attack: Requires +200 power. Below 30 is self-damage. Above 30 is enemy-damage.
Smash Attack: Requires +500 power. Automatically activated.
For the luck attack to be used, you must declare it in your post, since it only requires two puns to unlock.

2) I don’t update 24/7.
If only one person had to post it, they would have to know if their team is fully charged.
Meaning they would have to keep track of it themselves.
So it would be easier for them to just state it, in case it does, and then I’ll handle it from there.
Just more efficient y’know, and the players have to do less.
Unless you want to count it up for me…

Flag Post

I’ll enter >>|<<

Well, whatever team I’m in, I hope, will sink all other teams.

Flag Post

Better Greece your pun gears for this round, boys

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:

I’ll enter >>|<<

Well, whatever team I’m in, I hope, will sink all other teams.

Welcome to Team 1.

Flag Post
Bluji: [DragonArcherZ], you’ll have to bear the fact your puns are way worse than mine — the owly thing you can do about it is lion the floor and prey I won’t slay you.

The dhole point of this all was to make you feel bad so you will make worse puns than me.

You think brute strength will win, but watch me fox you with my mischievious traps. Unlike you, I’ve adapted to the situation, den planned skillfully to trap you. It’s like fishing on the internet – you can’t stop it and you know you’ve lost; who’s the predator now?

Flag Post

You know DAZ, if this was a mafia game, I’d lynx you. Human make good puns, but honey, you’ll never make badger puns than me. Even ocelot would make better puns!

Flag Post

Ahh, but before you lynx me, I’d have mandrill you the night before. See, I think you’re tiger’d of making puns; I’ve skua TwistedCakez and now it’s your turn. Quite frankly, what you’re saying is bullshark and you’d better run back to Taipan before I eat you.

GG Bluji, and goodnight. I’m sleep-deprived >.>

Flag Post

I’ll have you know, I’m really good at puns, OCEAN- THERE’S A SPIDER IN THE HOUSE!

Lulz pun ftw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I’ll have you know, I’m really good at puns, OCEAN- THERE’S A SPIDER IN THE HOUSE!

Lulz pun ftw.

Which team? ;)

Targeting Team 2

Sumo Smash: It takes a lot of skills to Plato-to-toe with us, guys. Sit down and let the pros handle it ;)

Flag Post

Well, Team 1, you’ve avoided our sight for too long. We were so focused on Team 2, you could have ruined our plans at any time. Not anymare, though.

Flag Post

>>|<<: Team 2, We’ll destroy all of you, you just have to wait and sea, we’ll totally rain (Water-related? xD) on your parade.

Flag Post

Team 1 is trying to invade! Athens (dat Wikipedia) team 3 will probably attack us too :(

Kind of a stretch of a pun

Flag Post

Final Vote: Bluji vs DragonArcherZ
Deadline: 16 More Hours (After School I will tally votes)

Their theme was Predators

1: [DragonArcherZ], you’ll have to bear the fact your puns are way worse than mine — the owly thing you can do about it is lion the floor and prey I won’t slay you.
2: You think brute strength will win, but watch me fox you with my mischievious traps. Unlike you, I’ve adapted to the situation, den planned skillfully to trap you. It’s like fishing on the internet – you can’t stop it and you know you’ve lost; who’s the predator now?
1: You know DAZ, if this was a mafia game, I’d lynx you. Human make good puns, but honey, you’ll never make badger puns than me. Even ocelot would make better puns!
2: Ahh, but before you lynx me, I’d have mandrill you the night before. See, I think you’re tiger’d of making puns; I’ve skua TwistedCakez and now it’s your turn. Quite frankly, what you’re saying is bullshark and you’d better run back to Taipan before I eat you.

Votes
1: 2 (puzzledan, CowFriend)
2: 2 (funiax, AdeebNafees)

Flag Post

Activity Feed

AdeebNafees sends a Sumo Smash of 16 to Team 2!

(79 Damage) Team 1 (+ 400)
(16 Damage) Team 2 (+ 400)
(0 Damage) Team 3 (+ 100)

>>|<< Theme: Usernames of Punners

Vote on Bluji vs DragonArcherZ ~ 48 Hours Remain ~
The end of their vote will mark the start of Round 2: Rikishi Ring!

Flag Post

Vote 2

Flag Post

My votes go 1