[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 3

376 posts

Flag Post

I feel punk. Harharhar. That means I’d like to enter.

Flag Post

Well, if you guys think just talking in puns is fun…. I’ve got sumore for you to enjoy!
Sorry for the weight… but…
Here. We. GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

RROOUUNNDD OONNEE: MAWASHI MAYHEM

Circle round, folks.
ding ding ding ding

I’m belly excited to bring to you the first event: Mawashi Mayhem.

Now, this post may seem hectic and chaotic — but this is only one of my many ideas.
Other events could be formal, ridiculous, or stupid — it all depends.

Note

1) Signing up is allowed for all players at any time, but they are only permitted to join once the current event is completed.

2) If you have any comments, question, or feedback about the game or events in general, feel free to communicate with me. I’m not perfect; I’m actually pretty nervous towards satisfying all the excitement I’ve seen here within a matter of days. So give me a chance and stick around; if one event isn’t satisfactory, try popping in for those that seem alright.

The detailed instructions for our Puno-Wrestlers shall be in my next post, the summary in the following.

Flag Post

Return to Quick-Click

Raiden to Victory

Instructions

1) You will be assigned a Punemy.
If your Punemy is inactive (24 36 Hours), you will be reassigned if there are available Punemies.
If there are not, waitlist punemies (those that were inactive) who are now active will be assigned to you.
If there are not, any pending new players will be assigned to you.
If there are none available, my condolences to you.

2) You and your Punemy will be assigned a Pun Theme.
If the Pun Theme is deemed too difficult or too vague, you can change it.
You must both inform me on the agreed decision, and I will provide a new one if an outside user supports your decision.

3) You and your Punemy will puno-wrestle within the thread.
I have randomly selected the starter (using a random selection tool).
The starter may choose to give the starter to his/her Punemy.
They will begin with a verbal attack using wordplay (keep it within the guidelines, disqualification for harassment/trolling).
It will then look like this: Starter Attack, Punemy Attack, Starter Retaliate, Punemy Retaliate.
Three Four sentences max per attack.

4) Once you have exchanged verbal blows, you wait.
No editing/changing/cheating with your posts. It’s just a game — be honest.

5) Vote on each Match for the Winner!
Winners move on to the next round and gain Punee (+3, +4, +5… for each successive round)
Losers will be given something else to do.

Return to Quick-Click

Flag Post

Summary

Fight your chosen enemy in this style:
Starter Turn
Punemy Turn
Starter Turn
Punemy Turn
Each one is three sentences max.
Fight in the thread.
Vote on other’s finished matches.

Remember, victory is determined by other players. Make your puns accessible and quality.

Return to Quick-Click

Here are the Match-Ups
Starters are Bolded
Permanent Starters are (Bolded)

Skim through the thread to find your punemy’s attack every now and then.

Bluji vs helltank
Theme: Modern Political Leaders

Return to Quick-Click

Flag Post

You’ve assigned two punemy to Adeeb…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

You’ve assigned two punemy to Adeeb…

Now DragonArcherZ has a punemy.
Thank you =)

Flag Post

Real, you want me to advocate the consumption of my cows?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Real, you want me to advocate the consumption of my cows?

You’ve got plenty of options.

ALSO IT’S THREE SENTENCES NOW.

Flag Post

Twisted is the starter right?

Flag Post

I’m kind of confused as to how this works. Are we making a general pun or an attack that is a pun? (Like theme: pigs, I use a pork Chop) and we PM the puns to you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by funiax:

I’m kind of confused as to how this works. Are we making a general pun or an attack that is a pun? (Like theme: pigs, I use a pork Chop) and we PM the puns to you?

Might be a bit more clear if you actually read through the posts.

1. You’re formulating verbal attacks on your opponent with the theme you’re given
2. It’s done in the thread

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:
Originally posted by funiax:

Might be a bit more clear if you actually read through the posts.

1. You’re formulating verbal attacks on your opponent with the theme you’re given
2. It’s done in the thread

Verbal attacks could mean several things. Am I trying to insult him or do what would be a physical attack?

Flag Post

Might as well be the first to start off. Don’t do too much of a number on me.

Subtract your fractious posts from this circle of sumos. None of your posts add up to any resultant. All they do is convert this thread to a negative.

God, that was difficult. I hope I’m doing this correctly.

Flag Post

Whoah, nice one there.

Flag Post

The difference between Osama and Obama is so slim :s

Yes, bad pun. Deal with it.

Also, how many times will I be assigned against T6salt?!

Flag Post

You can sherbet this makes me shiver a bit. After all, I seem to have to battle burr-ito!

Don’t get cold feet around me or something, dude, though saying that’s probably unnecessary. I am sure you will be frisson, since when you are around me, you know you are about to get into hot water ;)

Also, don’t look at this post and be like “what”, guys. I know I look hot, but that doesn’t mean that I am a starter.

Flag Post

Oman, can’t wait to fly on a delta

(Can it be country jokes or does it have to be terms?)

Flag Post

Azn, I’d like to point out one thing from your rules.

If your Punemy is inactive (12 Hours), you will be reassigned if there are available Punemies.

You know, for example me, I leave my computer at let’s say 6 PM. I go to sleep at 10 or maybe 11 PM, wake up at 7 AM. I can’t access my computer in the morning, so I go to school, get home at 2 PM, get onto a computer at maybe 3 PM. That’s 21 hours. This rule practically makes is impossible for me to play, meaning you definitely have to lengthen it to at least 24 hours.

Flag Post

I would like to change our theme.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

I would like to change our theme.

I agreed with that as well

Flag Post

We can start?

Take a seat, cus I’m going to wheel this game outta here. I’m here to brake my opponent, I’m a tank and you know it. The axis my weapon of choice, engine is the drink to go with it.

Flag Post

MysteryMason, hurry up. I want to do a pun. :L

Flag Post

Banger of three rocks, I shall rip your terry clothes off, you wet towel. You look flushed – with your so-so aptitude, you wish you could sink out of sight before I showe y’r head into the bowl.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

MysteryMason, hurry up. I want to do a pun. :L

lolwut, ninja’d

Flag Post

DAMN NINJA!

Take a brake, lock the doors. Wheel, that was close, the axis close and nearly hit me. I like to drink champagne, engine too, but the best thing I like to do is battery.

I’m so bad at this.