[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 4

376 posts

Flag Post

IF YOU ASKED ME SOMETHING, SKIM FOR YOUR NAME IN BOLD. EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT TO YOU (UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ)

DragonArcherZ: Twisted is the starter right?

Yes.

funiax: Verbal attacks could mean several things. Am I trying to insult him or do what would be a physical attack?

Be creative (=
Anything works, just be better.
Remember, the players are voting for who wins.

hamuka: Also, how many times will I be assigned against T6salt?!

0______0 . (haven’t been to FGF in nearly a year)

TwistedCakez: (Can it be country jokes or does it have to be terms?)

Interpret it as you wish! The players will be judging the quality of your puns; so stay as accurate or far as you dare.

Bluji: you definitely have to lengthen it to at least 24 hours.

Lengthened!

Pulsaris & Puzzledan: Theme Change Request

New Theme: Thanksgiving!

IF YOU ASKED ME SOMETHING, SKIM FOR YOUR NAME IN BOLD. EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT TO YOU (UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ)

Flag Post

Right time for my statement
Time to make stuffing outta out you Pulsariss.Just don’t be turkey when your eating pie

That was probably awful

Flag Post

EVERYBODY WHO IS FOLLOWING THEIR ATTACKS WITH SELF-DEPRECATION
Be confident; nobody is judging you based on the quality of your puns.
We are merely here to enjoy punfest and improve in wordplay.
If you fail at first — try again, with better verbal power.
I believe in each and every one you. You all have the potential for PUN POWER.
so let’s have pun…

Flag Post

Hurry Up, DAZ, i got some good ones

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Banger of three rocks, I shall rip your terry clothes off, you wet towel. You look flushed – with your so-so aptitude, you wish you could sink out of sight before I showe y’r head into the bowl.

(It will be much easier for people to follow the contest if we quote our predecessor, I think.)

You with bathe bathe in regret, have your mouth washed out with soap, and be brushed aside as I comb out on top.

Flag Post

omg come on GATM, I’m trying to defeat you in this pun war. Start already.

Flag Post

So, now I respond to Rok^3? There is no break in the middle of the round?

Flag Post
Minnakht: So, now I respond to Rok^3? There is no break in the middle of the round?

If you want to take a break to formulate; feel free to do so.
Otherwise, you can finish your personal match as quickly as you want.
You will just have to be patient as others finish their own matches or finish voting on yours.
Then, as soon as punemies are available, I’ll put you through to the second round!
Edit: Precisely what RokRokRok said.
Edit 2: ROKROKROK YOU DE-NINJA’D WHYYY

CowFriend: omg come on GATM, I’m trying to defeat you in this pun war. Start already.

Hehehehe. My plan to place blame of inactive players on the actual inactive player through a tournament-style Event has been successful as of yet.
Feel free to punce upon their profile a bit and get them going.

Flag Post

I can answer as soon as I want or as late as about a day from now, I understand.
Well, my answer will be done as soon as it’ll be done.

EDITty: There it is:

Your attempts to tap into the lowest form of wit produce only hard, scummy results. Faucet – your efforts will go down the drain as I shall be declared the winner, so be prepared to plunge into dis sap ointment with honor. Don’t let my words hamper you, you’re still allowed a dry – however few-tile it is, I bidet.

Flag Post

Pipe down. You are porcelain it to far, you are taking your skills for granite. Little do you know I have the metal to continue, and steel the competetion.

Flag Post

[Did the theme change to building materials for the second round, and I was unaware of that?]

Flag Post
Minnakht: [Did the theme change to building materials for the second round, and I was unaware of that?]

No, themes don’t change.

Flag Post

Cowfriend stop being a hot dog just because you want this pun war started, so rice and shine, it’s time to meat your end.
(I suck at puns.)

Flag Post

I’ll pass the starter position over, and if Feline is okay with it, Id also like a theme change.

Flag Post

You’re weak and have no base, so I’ll easily over power you. I’m firmly rooted so any strategy you divides will still lead to an invariable victory for me. Let this be inscribed into your memory you obtuse, sineil old man: I’m in the top percentage of Rattatas sumos!

I tried sticking with a sub-theme but I ended up going everywhere.

Flag Post

Hell, tank! Make your move already!

Flag Post

Your arguments hold no roots, as simple as a log. Surely, the summation of the angles of my attack will equate to my victory. In addition, your functions are obsolete, so get out of this domain.

Flag Post

Gotteraka, you’re nothing but an appetizer in the vast food chain of the society. You think you can fry to the top without any effort, but nothing will change with your pathetic beefing. You will never beet me with your shellfish desires.

(Beet is totally a fast food, okay?)

Flag Post

Your range of attacks are linear; you should make best use of your second function to rise and run. Unable to attack on a tangent, you fail to meet my x pectations. It’d be y ise to clear out now, last place enough to get some pi or cosine the surgery needed for the skin grapht for these burns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

The difference between Osama and Obama is so slim :s

Yes, bad pun. Deal with it.

Also, how many times will I be assigned against T6salt?!

I know that feel.

Also, can we change our theme?

Flag Post

Up for Votes

Remember to vote on the quality of the verbal attack, the use of pun, and the relevance of the puns to the theme!
Be an educated voter!
Explanations for votes would be helpful for those interested in the voter’s reasoning.
All votes end when I declare the first set of matches complete.
IT MAY BE MORE CONVENIENT TO VOTE WHEN ALL MATCHES ARE DONE. Do as you please.

Minnakht VS RokRokRok
Their theme was the General Bathroom.

Here’s their battle:

1: Banger of three rocks, I shall rip your terry clothes off, you wet towel. You look flushed – with your so-so aptitude, you wish you could sink out of sight before I showe y’r head into the bowl.
2: You with bathe bathe in regret, have your mouth washed out with soap, and be brushed aside as I comb out on top.
1: Your attempts to tap into the lowest form of wit produce only hard, scummy results. Faucet – your efforts will go down the drain as I shall be declared the winner, so be prepared to plunge into dis sap ointment with honor. Don’t let my words hamper you, you’re still allowed a dry – however few-tile it is, I bidet.
2: Pipe down. You are porcelain it to far, you are taking your skills for granite. Little do you know I have the metal to continue, and steel the competetion.

1: 0
2: 4 (funiax, FelineForumer, CowFriend, puzzledan)

devourer359 VS funiax
Their theme was the Mathematics.

Here’s their battle:

1: Subtract your fractious posts from this circle of sumos. None of your posts add up to any resultant. All they do is convert this thread to a negative.
2: You’re weak and have no base, so I’ll easily over power you. I’m firmly rooted so any strategy you divides will still lead to an invariable victory for me. Let this be inscribed into your memory you obtuse, sineil old man: I’m in the top percentage of Rattatas sumos!
1: Your arguments hold no roots, as simple as a log. Surely, the summation of the angles of my attack will equate to my victory. In addition, your functions are obsolete, so get out of this domain.
2: Your range of attacks are linear; you should make best use of your second function to rise and run. Unable to attack on a tangent, you fail to meet my x pectations. It’d be y ise to clear out now, last place enough to get some pi or cosine the surgery needed for the skin grapht for these burns.

1: 2 (RokRokRok, puzzledan)
2: 2 (FelineForumer, CowFriend)

No need to recheck this post, I’ll re-post a voting update each time a match finishes.

Flag Post

I vote 2 in Minnakht vs RokRokRok because I like the retaliation.

Flag Post

It is hard to say in devourer359 VS funiax

Vote 1

Sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:

I’ll pass the starter position over, and if Feline is okay with it, Id also like a theme change.

I am fine either way… Sure, we can change the topic.

/\/\/\/\
Minnakht VS RokRokRok

Vote 2

It seems to me you were trying to hard Minnakht… (still, it was good.)

devourer359 VS funiax

Vote 2

Flag Post

Is it too late to sign up for this?

This thread is really confusing me…