[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 15

376 posts

Flag Post

You dare offend me, puny mortal? Are you not afraid of the red-hot pan in my hand? Let me tell you, I hate gays. You, too Gaia man, should really be locked up in Zeus to avoid tainting the normal-minded. Nyx time when I see you, I will stab you with Styx and throw you into the chaos. I have thus make my Pontus clear, now go back to where you should be, mortal.

I prometheus that by the end of this, you’ll have disappeared where no atlas can pinpoint. You better run to uranus, because my aura of power is too much for you. As I’m typhon this on my keyboard, I’m 100% sure I’m about to send you into Tartarus. I think I’ll just take out apollow and have arest; I bid you a goodnight in the underworld.

Flag Post

Sorry for being late. Since I haven’t been replaced yet, I guess I can start.

Juno what, thijs, you might think that this is similar to Apollo ground, where winning is an Op-tion, but this is just the beginning of my Ceres of wins :p

We can Vesta bit of time, though really, once I get down to the game, your back’s gonna look like a Ro-mul-us, and you won’t be strong enough to send off a message in Mors code.

Vulcan wait for you to think up the Titus reply to Dis that you can manage (it is only Cybele to give a Gaia chance), though its pretty obvious that once this is over, I’ll be the Sol survivor.

(I swear, if you go “Uranus” to my “Romulus”…)
(And I am pretty bad at Roman mythology.)

Flag Post

Bump. This thread used to be the most active around.

Flag Post

WW2, eh?

A man once fought me, punning was his art, illery became after dueling with me – his head was Holo, ’caus the puns that I spit, fired his brain up. All I established, was the tone of the puns, but once I won he had to be flown out of here, what airport is his favourite? LAX is! After all this is done, you’d think I’d deserve a diploma, ha ha.

Flag Post

Mysterymason seemed to have seven sentences there.

I’m sorry for my inactivity, but forgive me TAS, please. But seriously, hamuka, you shouldn’t come against me — these puns are mine, crafted by hand to command and especially CONQUER you. But really, I’m looking down on you like a tony hawk. There seems to be something around you — an angelic halo — but you’ll never reach the skies or the heaven.

Flag Post

Pun is hard. Give me some more time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

It’s been at least 48 hours…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Now it’s been 96. Woooo!

Flag Post

sigh

What the hell..“Pun is hard”. You had a ton of time…

Flag Post

I’m also sorry for my inactivity.

And Bluji, you know you stand no chance against me. I have freedom, wings that are indestructible, and the power of the 7 Wonders. I have got the eating powers of Garfield and all of his nine lives, and I’m also a prototype with incredible powers. If I manage to get you, I’ll put the closure on this case by banishing you to the darkness, where you’ll never see the light of the morning star.

Flag Post

growls
Can’t you children keep a tournament going?

And sorry, it’s Finals week for the Semester.
I shall come back with fresh spirits soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

growls
Can’t you children keep a tournament going?

And sorry, it’s Finals week for the Semester.
I shall come back with fresh spirits soon.

cough cough

Originally posted by burrito:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Now it’s been 96. Woooo!

Not my fault.

Flag Post

Okay, okay.

I quit. Enjoy your win, DAZ.

Flag Post
Originally posted by my Punemy:

thijs has been inactive in this topic for 36 120! Hours! I demand a new Punemy (Different theme please, I don’t know anything about Mythology, considering I don’t have Latin at school D:)

Flag Post

Okay, okay.

I quit. Enjoy your win, DAZ.

I’d prefer it if I actually had a hard-fought win, because getting free wins isn’t as…satisfying.

But alright, GG.

Flag Post

Azn, I don’t want this to die.

AdeebNafees, I challenge you to keep this thread alive and for fun.

Topic: Pirates

DragonArcherZ vs AdeebNafees

Flag Post

Aye‘m pretty sure I’ve got this one all hooked up. All I got to do is grapple of you then punch you senseless. Arr you still awake or did I knock you out? Probably did, aye; just look at your parrot crow. Nest time I will utterly decimate you like a hopeless sheep you baabarian.

Flag Post

I don’t want this to die either.

DAZ, mate, islands in the arena on my peg leg that eyepatches up with only a rubber bandanna a clip. ’Tis the Da vy Jones the ranks of these fighters, and one of us dice without dignity, yarr!

High seas you shake like a ship as I compass the small barrier and the ground totally rum-barrels as I starts Kraken my puns.

Parley because I will strips your flesh off anyway, you better not tries to crossbones with me as it maroon my day.

Flag Post

Bluji vs hamuka (1 vs 2)
Theme: Videogames

Below is the finished duel. Please vote for your favourite puns.

1: hamuka, you’re gonna have to run far and cry long when battling against me. You think you’re so sly, and rogue with your puns, but you’re just another mortal kombating me. I’d recommend you to pack your backpac, man and go to your sweet home sweet. Scramble your words around all you want, but you’ll never beat me.

2: Oh yeah? Well I’ll win this Mario Party so fast you’ll be blinded, and then you’ll find yourself in a rainforest on the Mirror’s Edge, filled with Flower, Sun and Rain. And I’ll do this while I make people become a Football Manager in a club filled with penguins. You better do yourself a favor, grab a diabolical box, and search for a crystal skull instead of continuing your homestuck, futile efforts of trying to keep up with the beat.

1: I’m sorry for my inactivity, but forgive me TAS, please. But seriously, hamuka, you shouldn’t come against me — these puns are mine, crafted by hand to command and especially CONQUER you. But really, I’m looking down on you like a tony hawk. There seems to be something around you — an angelic halo — but you’ll never reach the skies or the heaven.

2: And Bluji, you know you stand no chance against me. I have freedom, wings that are indestructible, and the power of the 7 Wonders. I have got the eating powers of Garfield and all of his nine lives, and I’m also a prototype with incredible powers. If I manage to get you, I’ll put the closure on this case by banishing you to the darkness, where you’ll never see the light of the morning star.

Flag Post

Voting Tiem!

In PunjivsPunmuka, I vote 1. 2 seemed to have got carried away multiple times, and some of his dialogues weren’t actually puns, like the bit about having eating powers like Garfield, or becoming a football manager. 1 has a really good retaliation, though the attack isn’t too bad either. Scramble strikes a bit oddly to me, but other than that, all the puns seem well thought out.

IMO, best pun by Punji:

But seriously, hamuka, you shouldn’t come against me — these puns are mine, crafted by hand to command and especially CONQUER you.

Though this needs mention too:

There seems to be something around you — an angelic halo — but you’ll never reach the skies or the heaven.

IMO, best pun by Punmuka:

I’ll put the closure on this case by banishing you to the darkness, where you’ll never see the light of the morning star.

Flag Post

Bluji slammed hamuka, right on.

Flag Post

Knew it. I knew I sucked at puns at the start :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by My Punemy:
Originally posted by My Punemy’s Punemy (AKA Me):

thijs has been inactive in this topic for 36 120! Hours! I demand a new Punemy (Different theme please, I don’t know anything about Mythology, considering I don’t have Latin at school D:)

Sorry for that… and I agree about having a different theme, if you want ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Knew it. I knew I sucked at puns at the start :P

Lolno. You can be pretty good, as evidenced several times in this thread. Stop feeling so down :p

Originally posted by My Punemy:
Originally posted by My Punemy’s Punemy (AKA Me):
Originally posted by My Punemy’s Punemy’s Punemy (AKA My Punemy):

Sorry for that… and I agree about having a different theme, if you want ;)

Hey, no sweat! I was just joking. Bring it on, Sir. Mythilojicus!

Flag Post

Vote Bluji – 1

Reason? I feel like hamuka’s didn’t flow as well; it was a bit…jump from this place to the next without a logical link.