Percentage Mafia {FIN, Post game Discussion} (locked)

93 posts

Flag Post

In the “Choose my next forum game” thread, you all decided upon percentage mafia variation 2. Here’s the post for further reference.

Originally posted by blakzer:

Percentage Mafia Variation 2

Similar variation 1. Everyone has their own investigation and NK abilities. However, the last two alive win, investigations are like Role Cops, and the RNG will despise survivors more as time goes on. 1 action per night. In case everyone does a NK chain that kills off everyone, NKs will be rendered as 0% chances of happening, except one random one. Alliances are free to be made, and PM warfare is accepted. Infinite sign ups until the game begins, with a requirement that 6 players must sign first.

Flag Post

Rules

1. You must vote like this: Vote [insert username here]. Bolded, and clear in any way. Same for the unvoting: Unvote [insert person I’m voting now here]. You can only vote a new person if you unvote. I’m sorry, but this rule is here to make my job easier.

2. You may only discuss this game outside the thread via PM.

3. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. The only thing you can type is a “bah” post. “Bah” posts may not contain ANY information relating to this game—a violation of this will result in a ban from my next forum game.

4. Night actions are all completely optional. But trust me, you will want to use them. If you know you will not be available during the night phase, you can PM me your action during the day phase.

5. The days may only finish if the majority of the players are voting. That means over 50% have to be voting in order for the day to finish in time. In case half of the town are not voting when the deadline strikes, 24 hours will be added into the deadline to make the final deadline, where the person with most votes is lynched.

6. If you aren’t part of the game, please don’t post in the thread.

7. This isn’t as much of a rule as advice. Don’t bandwagon if you are suspicious of someone else.

8. Editing or deleting posts is strictly forbidden. If you need to change or clarify something made in one of your previous posts, you must do so with another post—even if you have to double-post. [In Mafia game lingo, this is known as an EBWOP (Edit By Way of Post).]

9. No alts. If I find out you are using alts, you will lose my respect, as well as gaining a 3-game ban. And I will refer to you as scumlord forever.

10. Obvious rule is obvious: this is a game, so if you die here, you don’t die in RL. Same goes for killing.

11. If there’s a tie in the votes, the player which got the most votes first will get lynched.

12. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. If I consider your lurking or inactivity to disrupt game flow, you may be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled. You must let me know through PM if you are not going to have a computer available for the duration of multiple phases.

13. Day phases will usually last for two RL days (48 hours) and night phases will usually last one RL day (24 hours). In addition, if I find it necessary, I may shorten the phase(s) to speed up the game’s progress.

14. You must vote every second day phase in order to stay in the game. If you don’t vote on two consecutive day phases, you will be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled.

15. Presenting any kind of copies of private mod messages (pictures, word-to-word copies) unless otherwise specified (ex. you lost) is highly prohibited. You also get a 2-day ban. If I find out you used PMs to show others this information, you will get a permaban from ALL my future games, and be called King Scumlord Supreme with Extra Barnacles who cheats in Mafia games until the end of time.

BREAKING RULES 2, 3, 8, 9, AND 15 WILL RESULT IN A MODKILL. BREAKING RULES 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, AND 15 WILL RESULT IN A VARYING AMOUNT OF BAN TIME, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

Flag Post

All roles in this Mafia will be HIDDEN, to prevent people trying to bandwagon someone in a desperate attempt. However, if anyone wishes to make their investigation public, it will appear here. All roles will be shown upon the game ending.

Every single aspect of the game is controlled by percentages. If a majority isn’t reached, someone will randomly be lynched. There is always a chance for NKs and Investigations to fail. However, every player has an investigation and night kill.

Win conditions must be fulfilled, and the player must survive until the end of the game to actually win the game. However, there will be at least 1 role that wins if there is no way to win, regardless of other win conditions. Not even the person with that role knows.

Flag Post

Players

1. Jaskaran2000 Dead Day 2, Mafia Son
2. AdeebNafees won, Copper
3. myhome16 Dead Final Night, Apostrophe
4. MyNameIsNothing Dead Day 4, ID Thief
5. SilverEvil Dead Final Day, Mechine
6. braves055 Failed reconfirms, Reflector
7. arkenarken Replaced by T6salt, Cow
8. CowFriend Dead Day 3, JowD
9. devourer359 won, Cager
10. T6salt Dead Day 5, Cow

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

1) Are the investigations and NKs 1-shot?
2) Is there a mafia faction in this game?
3) Are you sure:

And I will refer to you as scumlord forever.

This is supposed to be derogatory?

Sign, anyway.

Flag Post

SIGN
I prefer the quantum mechanic to probability, but ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

1) Are the investigations and NKs 1-shot?
2) Is there a mafia faction in this game?
3) Are you sure:

And I will refer to you as scumlord forever.

This is supposed to be derogatory?

Sign, anyway.

1. Unless otherwise specified, everything is infinite.

2. Technically, there is a Mafia faction. Their investigation powers are weaker, but NK abilities are stronger. Besides, it’s mainly Other faction members who win if they kill other… Other faction members.

3. Scumlords are cheaters and [Mafia name] is [Mafia name]. Still, I only call others scumlords if they cheated in any Mafia I made before, and never in sign-up lists/death results. Investigating Z31R (A scumlord who is a townie in this example) would state “Z31R is [townie role], but is also a scumlord.” Lynching would state "Everybody forced the scumlord, Z31R, to get lynched. It turns out scumlord Z31R is [townie role].

In other words, the entire game is filled with Other parties who have a win condition of surviving to the top 2/being the only survivor with infinite roles, unless otherwise stated. Scumlord is only a title I give to others to signify they cheated in a Mafia I made.

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:

I’ll sign.

I apologize if you heard this before… but welcome to the Forum Games Forum!

Flag Post

Signgin

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

I’ll keep sign-ups open for another 24 hours, then begin the game.

Flag Post

Oh wow, EVERYONE has an NK ability… I don’t see me living to day 2, everyone just loves either lynching or NKing me early in the game… but it is impossible to win an FGF Point by not signing so [Sign]

Good Bye cruel world

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Day One Begins. Investigation success: 100%. Night Kill success: 0%.

If I did not state your win condition, it is surviving to the top 2, and that’s it. Also, Conformations in this phase and the next day phase.

Flag Post

Role Confirmed

Flag Post

My role has been conflagrated by the conformer who converts converts to conditioned computers. He conforms to catholisism and canters like a cornered canibal.

If you don’t get the meaning, you don’t deserve to.

Flag Post

Confirmation Nation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Role Confirmed

Flag Post

Sausage roll confirmed.

Flag Post

Confirmed!

lol

Flag Post

oshi it’s Drov