Percentage Mafia {FIN, Post game Discussion} page 3 (locked)

93 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by CowFriend:

kay

Vote braves because destruction

Vote Cowfriend cause I feel like it

Vote: [SilverEvil]

Reason:

Because if existence existed in non-existence and non-existence existed in existence then existence would exist in existence because existence can’t exist in non-existence.

Flag Post

because destruction

I feel an orgy of random-voting from you.
VOTE COWFRIEND

Flag Post

Does fulfilling one win condition grant Adeeb a win, or does he have multiple conditions to accomplish? In other words, is he still inside of the game?

Anyways, Vote Cowfriend because bandwagon. Discuss how I’m bandwagoning.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Upon rereading of the OP, don’t answer that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Does fulfilling one win condition grant Adeeb a win, or does he have multiple conditions to accomplish? In other words, is he still inside of the game?

Anyways, Vote Cowfriend because bandwagon. Discuss how I’m bandwagoning.

Lol?

Shuddup, Mr. Cager. I am pretty sure that’s the equivalent of Jailer, or I would be voting you in a heartbeat.

myhome, your invo results?

Vote: CF because I think he is scum from all his “for destruction” posts.

Flag Post

We have a majority: 5/8 votes for CowFriend (SilverEvil, arkenarken, myhome16, devourer359, AdeebNafees)!

CowFriend was the JowD! As the JowD, CowFriend could target one other player and protect him/her/it from all successful night kills, at the expense of his/her chance of winning this Mafia. If no one successfully NK’d the person CowFriend is protecting, CowFriend did not die that night. 15% higher chance of investigation, 40% lower chance of NKs. Instant win if the Cow dies, then promptly leaves the game.

The Cow fulfilled a win condition!

Beginning of Night 3. Chance of successful Investigation: 75%. Chance of successful NK: 25%.

Remember, unless otherwise specified (Or a tie happens and you’re lucky enough to be the “win on stalemate” role, which actually won’t be sent to anyone yet), players must survive until the end of the game (top 2) AND fulfill their win condition.

Flag Post

End of Night 3

Once again, no deaths, just investigations.

Start of Day 4.

If anyone wants to claim arkenarken’s role (but isn’t already playing), say so in the thread. First come, first serve. Day ends ~48 hours after this post, and a majority of 4/7 is required if nobody wants a random chance of lynching.

Flag Post

Gimme it please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Gimme it please.

Role will be sent via PM. Confirm by voting this phase, using a Night Action, or voting in the next day phase.

Flag Post

It seems as if I should respond to some things in order to clear up why I’m deliberately playing annoyingly.

(Adeeb)

Explain your vote, because I don’t see how this is FFA. There is a town faction, unless I am mistaken, along with a scum faction.

Unless I’m interpreting something wrong, blakzer has explicitly stated that there isn’t a true mafia faction.

“Technically, there is a Mafia faction. Their investigation powers are weaker, but NK abilities are stronger. Besides, it’s mainly Other faction members who win if they kill other… Other faction members.”

This mafia has third-party roles versus third party roles, some of which are stronger than others. As you may have already noticed, everyone can NK and everyone can investigate. The fact that you are confused about this makes me think you have a role that makes you believe in the existence of a town or scum faction. Could you enlighten us as to your role abilities and win conditions? If there truly is a scum faction, it would be to all of our benefits for you to claim. Anyone observant enough would already know that you’re a copper that needs to kill roles with that have the word “Mafia” in the role name, whether or not they know each other or if there is more than one. After all, I accidently blurted your role out without realizing that you hadn’t won :P.

myhome, your invo results?

Why are you specifically asking myhome for investigation results when everyone has them? You should already know this fact, judging by how you know my role and the multiple clarification posts already shown.

Flag Post

(devourer)

Unless I’m interpreting something wrong, blakzer has explicitly stated that there isn’t a true mafia faction.

Derp. Excuse me while I go and bash my head repeatedly against a wall. This seems a lot less like a mafia now *dry smile*

The fact that you are confused about this makes me think you have a role that makes you believe in the existence of a town or scum faction. Could you enlighten us as to your role abilities and win conditions?

No thank you. Maybe if you will kindly reveal your role abilities and win conditions first.

If there truly is a scum faction, it would be to all of our benefits for you to claim.

Not necessarily.

Anyone observant enough would already know that you’re a copper that needs to kill roles with that have the word “Mafia” in the role name, whether or not they know each other or if there is more than one.

Oh? Can you quote the relevant bits for those who aren’t as observant, like a-me?

After all, I accidently blurted your role out without realizing that you hadn’t won :P.

Why not just let it out that you had me investigated in the first place? :/

Why are you specifically asking myhome for investigation results when everyone has them?

Because I thought this was going to work out like a normal mafia and since myhome seemed likely to be a Cop, I wanted to know his investigation results first.

You should already know this fact, judging by how you know my role and the multiple clarification posts already shown.

I investigated you, and found out your role. With a 75% chance of a successful investigation, I am not very surprised that no one is NKing other people. I thought you were likely to belong to the scum faction Not applicable.

Flag Post

No thank you. Maybe if you will kindly reveal your role abilities and win conditions first.

Sure, why not. I’m a Cager, as you already know. Along with my obvious investigate and NK, I can choose to cage someone at night with myself. This will roleblock the target, investigate the target for a role name, and protect both of us from all NK’s. However, I will passively have a 60% lower chance of NKing successfully. I investigated myhome on N1, proving him to be Apostrophe. I investigated you N2, proving you to be a Copper. And I investigated MyNameisNothing on N3, proving him to be the ID Thief.

Not necessarily.

If there is a scum faction that knows each other, they’ll be dangerous to the lone rest. Therefore, the majority of us would benefit from a claim involving the aforementioned faction.

Oh? Can you quote the relevant bits for those who aren’t as observant, like a-me?

“Does fulfilling one win condition grant Adeeb a win, or does he have multiple conditions to accomplish? In other words, is he still inside of the game?”

I basically claimed you as Copper. You accomplished one of your win conditions when Jask, the Mafia Son died. Unless I’m being completely misleaded, all I’m doing is putting two and two together.

Why not just let it out that you had me investigated in the first place? :/

Why not? I see no benefit in it for me.

Flag Post

Sure, why not. I’m a Cager, as you already know. Along with my obvious investigate and NK, I can choose to cage someone at night with myself. This will roleblock the target, investigate the target for a role name, and protect both of us from all NK’s. However, I will passively have a 60% lower chance of NKing successfully. I investigated myhome on N1, proving him to be Apostrophe. I investigated you N2, proving you to be a Copper. And I investigated MyNameisNothing on N3, proving him to be the ID Thief.

Awesome. Though you probably don’t need me to tell you, I am the/a Copper. My win condition should be obvious, especially after what blakzer’s message when Jask was lynched.

If there is a scum faction that knows each other, they’ll be dangerous to the lone rest. Therefore, the majority of us would benefit from a claim involving the aforementioned faction.

Of course. I investigated SE yesterday, if it helps, and he turned up as the/a Machine. Don’t think that’s a scum role…?

I basically claimed you as Copper. You accomplished one of your win conditions when Jask, the Mafia Son died. Unless I’m being completely misleaded, all I’m doing is putting two and two together.

OIC.

Why not? I see no benefit in it for me.

We wouldn’t need to talk it out in large text walls right now, though admittedly, your text walls are larger today.

Flag Post

My win condition should be obvious, especially after what blakzer’s message when Jask was lynched.

My question lies unanswered. Is there more than one role with “Mafia” in its name?

Flag Post

My win condition should be obvious, especially after what blakzer’s message when Jask was lynched.

My question lies unanswered. Is there more than one role with “Mafia” in its name?

As far as I can tell from my role PM:

No. At the very least, all I need to get rid of is the Mafia Son.

inb4everyonegoeslynchlynchlynch Don’t make any more self-fulfilling prophesies, me.

Flag Post

Then I’ll vote MyNameisNothing. With the role name of ID Thief, he seems the most menacing.

Flag Post

Then I’ll vote MyNameisNothing. With the role name of ID Thief, he seems the most menacing.

Not really. My role is actually very nonthreatening. It lets me take someones ability and it cancels their vote once per. I haven’t used it yet.

Flag Post

Yes, except I’d like to keep my role and vote, on a normal basis.
Vote MYNAMEISNOTHING

And Devourer, how did you RB me, when I got an investigation through?

Flag Post

Roleblocks take effect the next night if the user in question already sent in their actions, for further clarification.

Flag Post

Problem is, I also got my D2 investigation result.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Problem is, I also got my D2 investigation result.

Sounds like a mod mistake to me.

Flag Post

Well, I goofed.

Anyone who’s been roleblocked will not get any night actions for the next night phase, but will not be PM’d they were roleblocked.

Flag Post

End of Day 4

3/7 Votes for MyNameIsNothing. For not voting, his vote total was elevated to 4/7, resulting in a lynch (since whoever didn’t vote technically votes for themselves).

MyNameIsNothing was the ID Thief. He was able to steal the role of anyone else per night and secretly disable their vote and night actions. He was not given the effects of a role’s special ability (or its name), and he gained percentage bonuses/debuffs from the role.

Night 4 begins. Investigation success: 60%. NK Success: 45%.

Anyone who has been roleblocked can’t perform a successful Night Action this night.

Flag Post

End of Night 4
No NKs. The only dead person who was roleblocked didn’t perform any Night Actions at all, and the roleblocked players did not perform any night actions.

Day 5 Begins.

You must re-confirm before day 6, or risk a MK. The dead do not need to re-confirm. I’m only doing this to weed out any inactivity. Other than that, Majority is Lynch, no majority is random NK as usual. 3/6 votes for one will result in a Majority Lynch unless someone else has 3/6 votes against him/her.

Also, voting and using your Night Action is a re-confirm.

Flag Post

Re-Confirm