Percentage Mafia {FIN, Post game Discussion} page 4 (locked)

93 posts

Flag Post

Braves is a Reflector. I don’t like the sound of that, so I’ll vote T6 as he’s the only person we don’t know yet.

Flag Post

I RECONFIRM.

Flag Post

VOTE T6
because He has a vote and it is a FFA.

Flag Post

Reconfirm

Flag Post

What do you mean by I have a vote. Everyone has a vote, but not everyone uses it every day.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Reconfirm, and vote T6. FFA, as multiple people have said, and as dev said, we don’t know him yet.

Flag Post

End of Day 5
braves055 failed to reconfirm, and T6salt was lynched.

braves055 was the Reflector. If a Night Action failed on him, it would be randomly redirected to any player who wasn’t braves055, including the user. If an investigation was reflected, the investigator would get the wrong results.

T6salt was the Cow, and very hated (with its death being the win conditions of two players). His role was that of a vanilla coward, but the night actions of the person he targeted had a 100% of success, if targeted towards the coward Cow. Wins if the JowD dies and it survived to the top 2. The Cow also has 2 extra stalemate points after death. The Cow was never informed of the stalemate points’ existence.

The other role that wanted the Cow dead fulfilled a win condition!

I’ll state how many stalemate points can be earned under certain conditions when the only players alive are in the Top 2. Stalemate points are also used in deciding who wins in case of a stalemate, with the odds favoring those with more stalemate points.

Beginning of Night 5.

No statistics this night, but Night Kills have high success ratios, and Investigations have low success ratios. In the event of a stalemate via NKs, only one NK will work out of those submitted.

Flag Post

End of Night 5

No NKs thi- Wait, no NKs this night? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Well, as it turns out, the only NK used failed due to protections. There were no investigations, either.

SEMI-FINAL DAY PHASE

Usual rules this day. However, a random player secretly votes an extra time, and another random player secretly votes against whoever votes for them. Only I know who these random players are, and only one ability applies to any player.

Flag Post

Vote SilverEvil because he’s the Machine and that sounds more dangerous than an apostrophe.

Flag Post

Vote SilverEvil as well. Something’s funny with the way he just reconfirmed and disappeared.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Vote SilverEvil because he’s the Machine and that sounds more dangerous than an apostrophe.

Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Vote SilverEvil as well. Something’s funny with the way he just reconfirmed and disappeared.

Of course, vote the guy that SOUNDS threatening but isn’t. Vote:Devourer
yes that is an OMGUS.
@AN it’s funny how you bandwagoned.

Flag Post

You know Silver evil, It is funny that you are being voted by me
(Vote SE, if it wasn’t clear)

Flag Post

End of Day 6, due to Majority Vote

SilverEvil, the Mechine, was lynched.

The Mechine would target a random non-mechine player with every night action, at reduced success. The main target had normal levels of success. Wins if the Cow died and it survived to the top 2.

The Final Night has begun. All nightkills have a 200% of success, while all investigations will fail to work. The end is near.

Flag Post

End of Night 6

The end was nigh, and myhome16 was the only target of Night Kills.

myhome16 was the Apostrophe. The Apostrophe passively reduced the chance of all nightkills and investigations directed at him by 15%.

The top two is compromised of…

devourer359, The Cager! He can cage others, simultaneously roleblocking, investigating, and protecting the target. Couldn’t nightkill if chances were lower than 61%, but 100% of Investigations working, unless otherwise specified.
AdeebNafees, The Copper! 25% Higher chance of investigations, 25% Lower chance of Nightkills

These two players have been awarded a win, and are probably the players who would be the best representation of a “Townie” faction.

Stalemate points would influence the chance for a victory via stalemate. However, the top 3 players (myhome16, devourer359, AdeebNafees) garenteed a stalemate was impossible. Here are the point… total.. things and their conditions anyway. These cannot stack.

Survivor (Cow): 5 Stalemate Points to the Cow
Survivor (Mechine and Cow): 5 Stalemate Points to the Mechine, 3 Stalemate Points to the Cow
Survivor (Other): 3 Stalemate Points
Dead (Cow): 3 Stalemate Points
Dead (JowD and Cow): 2 Stalemate Points to the JowD, 1 Stalemate point to the Cow
Dead (Other): 1 Stalemate point

If the person you needed to kill was one of the survivors, you got 0 stalemate points.

Flag Post

Woot! Knew I could depend on devourer not to NK me :D Kongratz on the win, devourer! Good job getting to the endgame, myhome. I NK’d you because thought devourer might protect himself :p

Not a bad game, though it could have been a lot less FFA.

Flag Post

One of devourer’s questions if if he could cage himself. I told him he was unable to cage himself due to roleblock preventing the action in the first place.

Flag Post

Kongratz on the win, devourer!

Congratulations back to you :D!

I NK’d you because thought devourer might protect himself :p

Surprisingly, my subtle falseclaim that I could protect myself helped me in the end :D. I was worried that it would cause a bandwagon lynch on myself due to me being invincible at night after I posted it (didn’t catch that flaw because I was in a hurry), but apparently FFA excuse hammers worked for me through the end.