[MERRY CHRISTMAS!] Bluji's Christmas Calendar 2012 (locked)

304 posts

Flag Post

Bluji’s Christmas Calendar 2012

If you played my Christmas Calendar last year, you know what to expect. If you didn’t, here’s a short explanation:

Every day there’ll be a new activity of some sort. Simple enough, complete the activity’s requirements to earn a Christmas Token. On 25th December, I’ll check the leaderboard and see who has the most amount of Christmas Tokens. Those people get an FGF win for actively participating in all kinds of stuff.

This year there is however a slight twist. In addition to the daily activities, each week there will be some sort of a gaming challenge, similar to Kongregate’s friday challenges. Each challenge will feature a fun Christmas-themed game.

Flag Post

Game Log

Daily Activities

30th November: Replaceable Me, Version 2
1st December: Happy Birthday Bluejay
2nd December: Nag a Ram?
3rd December: Pun-ta Claus is Coming to Town
4th December: Set It Up!
5th December: The List! — Christmas dishes
6th December: Flakey Fun
7th December: Back to Base-ics
8th December: Puzzlin’ Forever
9th December: Nag a Ram — Again!!!
10th December: Decorate-a-tree! ~ THANKS TO: Woon1957
11th December: Festive Biology ~ THANKS TO: CowFriend
12th December: Groundhog Day?
13th December: All I Want for Christmas
14th December: Balance Balls
15th December: Christmas in a Flash
16th December: Numeral Systems at Once
17th December: ♪ Christmas Songs ♫
18th December: Christmas Poems
19th December: Christmas Games
20th December: Christmas Foods
21st December: Christmas Greetings
22nd December: Christmas Wishes ~ THANKS TO: AdeebNafees
23rd December: Christmas Gifts
24th December: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Weekly Christmas Challenges

30th November to 6th December: Turning Tables (Catch the Candy Xmas)
7th December to 13th December: Written in the Stars (Starlight Xmas) ~ THANKS TO: MaistlinRajere
14th December to 20th December: Don’t Shoot Me Santa (Gibbets: Santa in Trouble)
21st December to 24th December: Push (Gifts Pusher 2)

Surprise Challenges

21st December: Empathy Game
23rd December: Favourite Activity

Ongoing

8th December to 24th December: Puzzlin’ Forever
14th December to 24th December: Balance Balls
17th December to 24th December: ♪ Christmas Songs ♫
18th December to 24th December: Christmas Poems
19th December to 24th December: Christmas Games
20th December to 24th December: Christmas Foods
21st December to 24th December: Christmas Greetings
21st December to 24th December: Push (Gifts Pusher 2)

Flag Post

Leaderboard

Woon1957 ~ 30
AdeebNafees ~ 30

devourer359 ~ 24

kingzak13 ~ 18

MyNameIsNothing ~ 16

T6salt ~ 11

MaistlinRajere ~ 10

SamsterSamster ~ 9

CowFriend ~ 8

racefan12 ~ 7
WiiPlayer113 ~ 7

TwistedCakez ~ 5

djrockstar ~ 3
GotterakaThing ~ 3
eProdigy ~ 3

hamuka ~ 2
plopfill ~ 2
S_98 ~ 2

Zzzip50 ~ 1
puzzledan ~ 1
thijs956 ~ 1
GottaAskTheMan ~ 1
Underlord ~ 1

Flag Post

30th November

Well, it’s not December yet, but I couldn’t wait for tomorrow. (Also, in addition, this way I can feature more Christmas games in challenges. Win-win situation.)

So, today, there will be a daily activity, but also the first weekly challenge. Let’s see what I’ve got up in my sleeve for today!

Daily Activity #0: Replaceable Me, Version 2

The first activity (or actually, not even the first, since this is activity number zero) features the second round of Replaceable Me, known already by those who have participated last year. Simple task: you suggest a Christmas-y task which you think to fit this forum game. You may not suggest any repeats from last year’s activities, or suggest something that was already suggested last year. So, fresh ideas! If your idea gets used, I’ll credit you for it and give you a Christmas Token.

Weekly Challenge #1: Turning Tables

“It’s time to say hello to turning tables…”

Complete all 20 levels in Catch the Candy Xmas, then screenshot the level select showing you have gotten the candy on each level. Simple enough? Complete this challenge before 6th December to gain an extra Christmas Token.

Flag Post

YEAHH!!!!

Edit: :<

Flag Post

Flag Post

Decorate-a-tree!

Poor Bluji is in a pickle! He’s got this Christmas tree but he’s not stylish enough to decorate it himself!
Let’s help him! Take an outline of a bare Christmas tree and let his minions(us) do it for him! Decorate the tree(In Paint) for our most beloved and awesome Big Brother!

Flag Post

Convention of Santa Clauses!

Make a wish, and write it in a letter (aka post it) on the thread. That’s not where the fun (or the task) ends, though. You must fulfill two other wishes on the thread (by two other players), and your own wish must be fulfilled twice. If you can fulfill two other wishes, you get a token. You also get a token if two other people fulfill your own wish. You can fulfill more wishes, but they won’t get you more tokens!

Wishes can be anything that isn’t impossible for Bluji himself to do (without exercising his modly powers, of course). Such as: “Make a Christmas related animation for me”, “draw Santa Claus using the colors red and black”, “post a story about dogs” etc. Once a wish has been fulfilled thrice, it can’t be fulfilled anymore! This means you want to invite your friends ;)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Write a Christmas song parody!
Choose a song and make the lyrics Christmas themed!
Make it humorous, meaningful and other song describing adjectives! Just name the song you are parodying so we can sing it to the tune!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Decorate Santa

Get a blank template of santa. Decorate him and add his elves and presents and maybe even his reindeer.

Flag Post

Can we buy things with our tokens?

For the activity #0: Write a description of a mythical Christmas creature you created.

Flag Post

Christmas Enigma

Each player will submit a word related to Christmas to Bluji. The players will also send a hint, allowing players to guess the word. These PMed details will be checked/modified by Bluji for fairness/logic, and the hints will be posted in-thread. Players will guess these words, with the top three players in terms of words guessed (excluding their own) rewarded a Christmas Token. Players may not guess until they submit a word and hint.

Flag Post

Forgot the title

Festive Biology

For the activity #0: Write a description of a mythical Christmas creature you created.

Flag Post

Okay, how the hell do I get to the level select page. Here, I have that 20 in the bottom right.

Flag Post

Click the little X beside the question mark.

Flag Post

Suggestion: beat this game
Maybe Starlight Xmas instead.

Flag Post

i remeber being in one of the old versions of this
can i join

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

i remeber being in one of the old versions of this
can i join

Yup, there are no sign-ups meaning you are free to come and go whenever you want.

Flag Post

done

Flag Post

Two ideas:

Christmas Crafting Design an Everybody Edits level that looks like Santa

or: Banter Clause post a really bad Christmas joke

Flag Post

Oh my god, 25% off EVERYTHING!!!!!

Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Christmas Crafting Design an Everybody Edits level that looks like Santa

NO

Flag Post

Activity #1: Happy Birthday Bluejay

Bluji woke up on a snowy white Saturday morning which wasn’t quite the usual. It was his birthday. He had the day before started another giganticulous forum game at Kongregate.com’s Forum Games Forum. The forum game happened to be a christmas calendar with a new activity every day. Today he had decided to ask the forumgoers a drawing or a short story for a birthday gift.

Exactly. So, draw me something nice (with Paint etc) or write a short story that will make me happy to earn a Christmas Token. Also, for those who haven’t gotten to Turning Tables weekly challenge, check the start of page 1 for information on that.