[MERRY CHRISTMAS!] Bluji's Christmas Calendar 2012 page 9 (locked)

304 posts

Flag Post

Activity #12: Groundhog Day?

Today, your task is to live the last two days again! There have now been two art challenges in a row, but third one’s the charm and we don’t want to tango this Christmas, so here’s your new challenge. Your simple task: take someone else’s submission from the last two days, then improve it! Make sure you note who made the original submission, because that’s a super important part. Here’s the catch: only two people can improve one submission, so if two people have done the improvement before you on something, you can’t do it anymore on that particular one! Oh, and I won’t accept colouring T6salt’s tree from two days ago as an improvement. It needs to be something bigger.

Flag Post

I feel so sorry for Blu.

Flag Post

Here’s Kingzak’s since everybody is gonna jump at it.

Flag Post

Did Kingzak’s too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:

Birdmas!

Birdmas is a bird. who looks like a christmas tree if it has its wings spread. It kinda eats everything but humans (WARNING: If you are a naughty kid, it will PUNISH you [peck you in the forehead] on proximity.) It makes presents and gives them to the Christmas Shark’s majik, so it can use them ;). It mates with owls to make more Birdmas-es! Its normal habitat is deep inside a forest where it hides and has acces to the ocean. when threatened, Birdmas opens its mouth and put its predators head in its mouth and sucks until the eyes come out. Birdmas will then eat the animal at a later date.

Flag Post

It makes presents and gives them to the Christmas Shark

I DECLARE COPYRIGHT!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

I DECLARE COPYRIGHT!!!!

So yesterday it was fine but today it is a no-no

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:
Originally posted by T6salt:

I DECLARE COPYRIGHT!!!!

So yesterday it was fine but today it is a no-no

I didn’t see it yesterday

Flag Post

Credits to T6salt.

Flag Post

I don’t see why I shouldn’t take more help from the local Mythozoologist. devourer’s covered nearly every aspect of the creature, though.

Originally posted by devourer359:
Promaefugo

The Promaefugo is a stealthy creature, which typically looks much like a human being. It wanders the streets at night, lonely and without a home, searching only for the sweet solace of company: company of humans, naturally, for it is an intelligent creature itself.

Unfortunately, the Promaefugo rarely is contented with what it finds, for it is a raggedy thing, with a blemished skin, elongated talons surrounded by scraggly hairs, encrusted with dirt and oozing juices out of places nobody wants to see. It wears clothes in an attempt to conceal these features, but its efforts amount almost to nothing. With no money, since it can’t actually find any work (people usually scream and faint when it offers its service, and it is too dignified to stoop to stealing), it’s difficult for a Promaefugo to find unrevealing clothes, and even then, they tend to get stained by the blood and pus that consistently deplete themselves from its skin, especially when it is excited. Tough luck, since the only excitement in its life is when it meets another intelligent creature anyway.

One would wonder why the Promaefugo is so lonely. Doesn’t it have any brothers or sisters who could lend it the company that it thrives off? Alas, but that is impossible, for many, many centuries ago, he left his family in a lonely island somewhere in the distant ocean. It wasn’t his fault, really. That year, the sea was ferocious, the waves swelling to elephantine sizes and crashing upon the island wildly. One by one, Promaefugo and his family, his father, mother, sisters, brothers and all the others of his species were washed away by the raging water, and when he woke up several days later, he found himself in a lonely beach, with none of the others in sight. He has searched for his kind all over the world, except the oceans, of course, since he isn’t much of a sailor.

Promaefugo can’t reproduce, since he can only have children with another of his species, and with humans, though the latter is hardly a choice. He needs a human to open their mind to him completely, whereupon he can turn them into one like him, but that’s impossible to do since he never learned how to charm those humans anyway…

So, to survive. the Promaefugo devises a clever solution. And this solution works only during a certain time period, the time when those envious humans set out to buy their Christmas trees. You see, the Promaefugo is a master of stealth, and can disguise itself quite perfectly as a Christmas tree, since it knows a transformation spell that can actually turn his hair into leaves. If only it had the ability to disguise himself as a human… But life isn’t easy, and the only ability it lacks is the only one it yearns for.

But this small tinge of happiness once a year is enough for the Promaefugo. The humans ignorantly purchase it, setting it out in their houses and returning to their lives. And once inside their abode, the Promaefugo watches greedily at the interactions of the humans, feeding its sole purpose of survival. It envelops itself in their emotions, touched greatly by their actions, their rituals, their everyday chatter.

But this isn’t enough for the Promaefugo, much like a starved man would only seethe in anger at the display of foods impossible to reach. The Promaefugo wants more. The Promaefugo wants company. The Promaefugo wants the humans, along with their interactions. And so it waits patiently. It waits until a certain day, a day known amongst humans as Christmas Eve. While all the humans are sleeping, the Promaefugo reverts itself back into its humanoid form and tiptoes gently into their rooms. It stalks next to their ears, breathes warmly at their faces, and whispers kind words and blessings to them. Then it devours them.

For the Promaefugo will never feel the true company of humans. It must satisfy itself with its only possible reward, the eternal company of humans. One thing does scare it, though, and that, oddly enough, is a powerful feeling of bitter hatred, fear and anger. The cruel humans seem to experience these surge of emotions whenever they see him, and with an increased intensity on the morning of the Christmas eve. If some naughty children, deliberately remain awake to surprise Santa, find him tiptoeing through the house (for it doesn’t bother to be too stealthy at that time), it’ll result in him being forcibly pushed out of the house, and pass an even lonelier year after that…

And that’s why Santa asks for all the kids to stay asleep during Christmas Eve. The Promaefugo is best friends with Santa, and Santa only wants the best for his friend. And in this way, both of them derive their required products. The Promaefugo gets its desires, and in return, it participates in mad orgies with Santa is the bestest best friend of Santa one could ever wish for.

After all, it does get tiring, lugging a heavy sack full of knickknacks down every damn chimney.

Flag Post

New challenge time,
I wonder what this could be.

Flag Post

I’m very sorry for not posting a new activity. I totally forgot, it’s none of your faults.

Activity #13: All I Want for Christmas

Today, you’re gonna get to list all of the things you’d want for Christmas as gifts. Maybe you want 12x faster internet, like MaistlinRajere wanted last year… ;)

Flag Post

Maybe you want 12x faster internet, like MaistlinRajere wanted last year… ;)

But he only got 11X faster internet leading to him searching down and killing Santa.

So lets see what I want

Not sure what I want so I am going to think about it

Flag Post

PS Vita bundle with Fifa 13 and NFSMW2
3 games for the PS Vita
Clothes

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

Maybe you want 12x faster internet, like MaistlinRajere wanted last year… ;)

But he only got 11X faster internet leading to him searching down and killing Santa.

How do you know about that? You’re next.

It’s kinda funny, because I actually did just kill Santa.

Flag Post

Everything.

Flag Post

To win this FG. Screw Woon being ahead of me and all.

(Just kidding, Wooneh <3)

Flag Post

The Ocean Around Me Week 3.

Oh, and world peace.

Flag Post

Graphics Card that isn’t terrible.
PS3
Smartphone
1GB Internet
Omniscience
Omnipotence
Money

Flag Post

i would like

My internet upaded to WiFi which would allow me Xbox Live.
The Red vs Blue 10 year DVD box-set
GTA 5 pre-order
Minecraft for the Xbox
Money

Flag Post

I’d still like that Shadow of the Colossus and the free PS2 from last year, of course.

Since that’s already done though, I wish…

The number of active regulars of FGF to double and Faceran to stop being a nub
TOAM Week 3
A sequel to RPG Shooter: Starwish
An ace in our board exam thing held next year
An avatar that doesn’t look like someone pumping water out of the ground (and which I can still like)
A successful FGF after WRE is done
More trump cards in Spades
A good graphics card so that I can play more games

Flag Post

Everyone on Earth to forget their petty squabbles, hatred, and wars.

That is all.

Flag Post

A good computer, and heaps faster Internet than the current one I have now.

Flag Post

♩♩All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, mah two front teeth…♩♩

What do I want for Christmas? Oh, do I have a list for you. But first, I want to tell you what a Malaysian poet A. Samad Said once wrote.

The Dead Crow

He saw a dead crow
in a drain
near the post office.
He saw an old man
gasping for air
and a baby barely able to breathe
in a crowded morning clinic.
This land is so rich.
Why should we suffer like this?

I want clean air
for my grandchildren.
I want the damned fools
to leave the forest alone.
I want the trees to grow,
the rivers run free,
and the earth covered with grass.
Let the politicians plan how we may live with dignity,
now and always.

Now for what I want.

I want the oppression everyone to end. In the Middle East, in Asia, in Africa. I want it all out of the window. I want a better life for all the developing countries, and developed countries similarly. Let the disparity be nothing more than just a memory of development in our history. I want the endless greed and envy in Europe, in US, all of it. I want it stopped. Let the western countries continue to grow and prosper, unhindered. Let the world grow, to become a better place.

I want slavery, child labour, racism, anti-religion sentiments, all to stop. I want every child to have education in school, love at home, and most importantly, everything they need to develop themselves into world citizens of the future.

I want the whole world to develop and prosper hand in hand, no more wars, no more violence, the era for that was over. Let the colonialism lay in our history books, without being tempered with. Let anything be transparent, and free of corruption, for it is the poison of humankind. Let everyone have the chance to do what they wish. Let everyone celebrate Christmas whole-heartedly and happily, regardless of religion. We are the same at heart. Let the diversity of humankind flourish.

But no. Not that. For this Christmas, I want the children of the world to have clean, safe water to drink. Merry Christmas, everyone.

Flag Post

Activity #14: Balance Balls

Ytivitca III

Ah… Ytivitca III, one of my best worst mafias ever. The setup with two cults and all other kinds of trollish stuff was definitely NOT balanced. Your task now is to take the role list (link to a pastebin below), modify the roles and try to make the setup as fair as possible to all sides as you can. You can do slight modifications to role powers, possible role modifiers, but try to honor the original game as much as you can.

http://pastebin.com/scaz9h1s

Oh, and when you’re finished, take your new balanced setup, paste it in a new pastebin, then link it here. That’ll stop flooding the thread with rolelists today.

Weekly Christmas Challenge #3: Don’t Shoot Me Santa

Oh Santa
It’s been a real hard year
There just ain’t no gettin’ around this

More like you shouldn’t shoot the Santa! Complete level 24 in Gibbets: Santa in Trouble, screenshot the level select showing you have unlocked level 25 and post the screenie here. Simple enough? Complete this challenge before 20th December to get a Token.