Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups)

407 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

Welcome to my new game. I finally decided to come back on FG for one last shot at making a good game. Here goes nothing.

The explosion was heard for miles. All radio traffic stopped, cars disabled, buildings deserted. All this happened after the nuke was set off. Everyone went into the underground base now known as the First Resistance Base. The base contained at least 1000 people, including you. First Resistance Base Broadcast: Attention, everyone…..we will go back up to the surface in a few hours. Pack everything you own. Form up into small groups and head up to the surface. God bless you all…..and by the way…..watch out for the fucking zombies.

Sign-Ups

Name:
Equipment brought to the surface:
Brief bio:
Appearance:

Flag Post

Name: “Slayer” (Name lost, calls himself slayer)
Equipment brought to the surface: A large 4ft long sword, A revolver, Ammo (175bl [Bullets left]), 3 flares, 2 hand grenades, Large knife, Toilet paper, First aid kit, 3L bottle of Monster energy, Sealed 20 piece bucket of KFC and 3 syringes of steroids.
Brief bio: Not much is known about him as he is not from here and keeps himself to himself.
Appearance: A large 6’8ft man with a shaved head, grey camouflage to blend into the city colour. Bullet proof vest. Combat boots, the left one has the knife in it.

Flag Post

<———-Cazdingo1995 Smurf
Name: Doctor Zedrick Von Puntz
Equipement brought to the surface: Surgical and Medical Instruments(Graspers,Retractors,Mechanical Cutters(Like a scalpel), Bonesaw, Empty Syringes, Stethoscope, Large carton of pain relievers). Blank book(like a personal diary) and pencils,magnefying glass and boarding axe.
Brief Bio: An ex-doctor and sugeron, Zed had a very sadistic obsession with human and animal anatomy, and when he was forced into early retirement, he set up his own lab far away from civilizations and examined the anatomy of anything he can put his hands on. When the zombies started appearing, Zed was completely fascinated, and wanted to keep one captive to experiment on, but didn’t get the opportunity to, having to run away underground for his safety.
Appearance: 6 foot man, with short black and grey hair. Slightly wrinkled face with a pair of studious glasses.He has a blood-stained blue dress shirt under a white lab coat,a pair of doctor’s gloves, a pair of jeans and black shoes.

Flag Post

Both accepted. But Cazdingo. Lower your equipment amount. No one would wander out with all that equipment and then be dead the instant you stepped out.

Flag Post

I don’t follow..most of my equipement is very small, the majority of the medical and surgical instruments can fit inside my lab coat. And on term of balance, I have no ranged weapon, the closest I would have to defend myself is the boarding axe, which I could remove if that is your point.

PS: The surgical equipement all comes up to small knifes and such, nothing capable of killing a zombie. A bonesaw isn’t at all a good melee weapon.

Flag Post

Hooray, I get to have a steroid infused manic as a playable character.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Sign-Ups

Name:Jake
Equipment brought to the surface:Small knife 4 inches long, revolver from his dad with 24 rounds. Backpack with extra socks,toilet paper, small first aid kit (just some band aids and gauze and basic stuff)
Brief bio:Ran Long distance track for his high school. Very athletic and fairly strong for his age. Lives with his Dad weekdays and visits his mom on weekends. When he was young his Mom became addicted to drugs and his parents got divorced. He is in his Dads custody. When the zombies came his dad gave him a gun to protect himself. He has no idea what happened to his dad or if he’s even alive.
Appearance: About 5’6 brown hair thats not too long but gets into his eyes. Fairly strong and muscular for his age. Black jeans and tennis shoes with a grey and red flannel shirt. Brown eyes

Flag Post

Name James Thompson
Gender Male
Age 22
Equipment brought to surface Bow and arrows and a Packed lunch
Brief bio Was a very keen archer and was one of the best in the world. Twin brother to Abbey Thompson (My other character) and is 50% British and 50% German
Appearance 5’9 and has slick black hair. Wearing a leather jacket with blue jeans and trainers

Inventory

1 bow
Plenty of arrows
A bit of food left from packed lunch

Flag Post

Hey, this sounds good! Hmmm… Maybe I should try. Sorry if I Flip this up or something, never done a forum game before.

Name: Dire Heart

Equipment brought to the surface: Wooden Sword, Canteen, Small Satchel, a Multi-Tool, a roll of Duct Tape, and a slingshot.

Bio: As the amount of people were growing in the underground base, Dire’s family was last to get in. The police stopped the family just as they entered, and said only one more can enter. They chose their only child, and gave Dire to the police man. Being thrown, literally, into the underground orphanage, Dire was taught how to; use certain weapons and building equipment, how to maneuver around objects (Dire was excellent at this), and how to read and write. These basic (complex for the other children his age) tools of life were what Dire used to get a job at an underground Auto-Shop. You would be surprised how much spare auto-parts people brought underground. Dire was only left with the few items given to him from his parents; A wooden sword, a canteen, a slingshot, and a small satchel (with a multi-tool and a roll of duct tape inside). Dire was only a small child when he was separated from his family, and is constantly frightened at any thought as of what could have happened to his parents. Speaking of which, he was once caught in a fight because someone had said his parents shot each other because they did not want to live without Dire. Dire just barely won the fight, because he dodged the kids attacks most of the time. By the way, I know I am running off this topic, but if you are wondering why Dire has green hair (as told below), it is just something he was born with. Some doctors said to Dire’s parents that they had some experimental technology for children, one thing led to another, and Dire had the consequence of green hair for his whole life. All hair dyes fling off of his hair upon impact.

Appearance: 6’0 Short green hair. A man who may not have the muscles to move a refrigerator, but his weight and past training allows him to do a bit of parkour. He wears only a long-sleeved shirt, black jeans, and a pair of hiking boots.

Flag Post

I feel like mine is way too long… Sorry :(

Flag Post

Name: Zeke (Ezekiel in formal contexts) Yoder
Equipment brought to the surface: A versatile lumber axe slung on one shoulder, an old hunting rifle slung on the other and a durable backpack between them. He also has a long, heavily-padded black coat that gives him some small resistance to attack, two sharpened trowels in the pockets of his coat, leather gloves and boots for further protection, and a black wide-brimmed hat as typical of an Amish man. In his backpack he has several cans of frozen seeds, several days’ rations and additional bullets suitable for his gun.
Brief bio: When the first scattered reports of zombie outbreaks arrived in his sleepy Amish community, Zeke wasted no time in preparing his things and heading to a rumored bunker in the city. The death of Ezekiel’s dear wife Ana several years prior to the first outbreak had left him rather detached from the community, giving him little qualm with abandoning them. Going as fast as his horse could go, the Amish man was among the last to enter the First Resistance Base.
Life in the base was not simple for Zeke, as he constantly had to compromise on his culture in order for basic survival. When the announcement came to return to the surface, the dour farmer was elated. He has big plans for rebuilding society, beginning with a new farm…
Appearance: Ezekiel is a rather grim-faced Amish man, his face often shadowed under his long-brimmed black hat. His long brown beard, however, is more obvious. He wears a long, black frock coat, with custom padding stitched in to help cushion attack. Zeke stands approximately 5’11’’ (180 cm) and is built strongly from his long life of farming. He cannot run exceptionally quickly, but makes up for it with his strength and stamina.

Flag Post

A_Bored_Gent, I like your character :)

Flag Post

Thanks. :)

I thought playing an Amish person in this sort of scenario would be interesting. The sort of self-reliance they have fits well into a survival situation, I think.

And I like the thought you put into Dire. Cool to see someone justifying their green hair.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

I feel like mine is way too long… Sorry :(

Long bios are considered good as it gives more of a reality to a character.

Flag Post

So our group is gonna consist of (as of date):

A “Duke Nukem” persona
A Mad Scientist
A teenager
An archer
A green haired orphan?
An Amish man.
A lethal doctor

I think everyone is going to get along!

Flag Post

It seems that way.

Flag Post

Well, let’s try this out, I guess.

Name: Matthew (Not enough creativity to think of a last name)
Equipment brought to the surface: 10 poison grenades, machine gun with 125 ammo, genetics kit
Brief bio: A very smart person, assistant in the creation of many vaccines. Was working on an emergency situation like this for a few years now. When he isn’t working on vaccines, defense from nukes or playing chat mafias on a website called Kongregate, he’s developing one of the most painful, brutal and bloody shots in the country.
Appearance: Around 6’ 5" with short, brown hair. Hazel eyes. Wears a lab suit, and a blue-green T-shirt under it.

Flag Post

Nothing wrong with being green haired, except maybe that it may be a bit more visible than regular hair colors…

Flag Post

Maybe I should edit it to glow in the dark :D

Flag Post

Glow in the dark? That ‘ll just make your character a giant zombie magnet hahaha. Sounds funny, but I think my character will cut the hair off when he’ll get the chance xD

Flag Post

zombie magnet would not be good

Flag Post

WELL, every good character must have a flaw <3 it’s just that mine is probably the most deadly, lol! I won’t change it, don’t worry ;)

Flag Post

When is this game starting?