Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups) page 13

407 posts

Flag Post

Also James should meet someone in Japan, so they can start a relationship while he still grieves Anna’s death

Flag Post

That was my intended plan.

Flag Post

The painting supplies can be scrapped I guess, but the other items such as the guitar, are plausible. A shoulder strap would keep the guitar on person, and I could drop the wetsuits but I do believe I could house them in a messenger bag.

Flag Post

ok, got rid of the gun

Flag Post

S-Fire: A messenger bag is fine for carrying stuff and the shoulder strap would be fine as well. Just make sure to take care of the guitar if you don’t want it lost. If you want to store a wetsuit in a messenger bag, that’s fine. Other than that, your character’s accepted.

kboy: Now we got a good character back into perspective. Accepted.

Let’s see how we can integrate you both into the game. S-Fire, kboy, why don’t I have you two starting out in the town’s grocery store, taking refuge from the incoming hurricane? The zombies there have been put down and the two infected mutants are slain so there is safety for the time being. There is also some food in some of the aisles, restrooms, and some meager supplies here and there.

Flag Post

I could live with that. Is it near the majority of the group?

Flag Post

Let’s see…from your location, the closest people would be Abbey, James, Emilie and Gerald (My character). They are in a barricaded clothing store in the abandoned part of town, taking refuge from the hurricane. I don’t know where everyone else is. I’ll assume they aren’t at the campsite as that would be the most perilous place to stay in the event of a hurricane, especially since the campsite is by a beach. The grocery store sits on the edge of the actually used part of town and the abandoned part.

Flag Post

Hey look, I zombified myself. I thought it’d be appropriate to share here.

Flag Post

That’s creepy…like something from “The House” or “The House 2”. (Refer to Jayisgames for those flash games.)

Flag Post

I’m going through a bunch of my pictures and I’m having a blast. If you want to check it out: www.deadyourself.com

Flag Post

Speaking of picture, this is more along the lines of mental image, I kind of don’t know how other characters look, having never read the sign up, either post or pm me your aesthetics, or the page of sign up where you’re listed. Just kind of help with immersion imo.

Flag Post

So will we be leaving the island once the hurricane passes, or will caleb be the one who decides?

Flag Post

(We’ve still got some night terrors ready for Emi, James and Abbey and then a final night terror for everyone to defeat but then it’s a matter of finding transportation off the island since Japan will be the next destination.)

Flag Post

(We could build a boat, or raft, but the odds of reaching Japan in one trip would seem impossible. It would be a larger journey then the return from Troy. It would take multiple stops.)

Flag Post

…and considering we are in Puerto Rico, we have the Americas blocking a direct path…A seaplane would work if we found it…

Flag Post

I think a lengthy journey with stops would add a lot of plot, and shed light on how the international waters, as well as other countries are handling things.

Flag Post

However that would be too convenient to just find sitting around.

Flag Post

That’s why I’m going to make that one a chance roll on a 1d100. 95 or better scores us a seaplane. I will roll when we get to finding or building transport.

Flag Post

1d100?

Flag Post

It’s a D&D reference where I roll a 100-sided die.

Flag Post

oh ok

Flag Post

I do it whenever I feel we need some sort of chance opportunity…

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadFire:

Speaking of picture, this is more along the lines of mental image, I kind of don’t know how other characters look, having never read the sign up, either post or pm me your aesthetics, or the page of sign up where you’re listed. Just kind of help with immersion imo.

Camoflauge cargo pants, black long sleeve shirt. Needs a shave but no beard. He has curly hair , black, that reaches the bottom of his ear. Fairly tan, shade similar to cardboard. Stands 5’10 and weighs 205. Mostly good shape. Carries with him a machete and a revolver with a single bullet. He has a no nonsense look yet in his brown eyes lays a well of compassion and sorrow. I apologize for bad typing, I’m on my phone.

Flag Post

Since underlord didn’t get around to Nick’s night terror, shall I just skip him and get around to James’ night terror?

Flag Post

Sorry for the stupid question, but what exactly is a night terror?