Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups) page 14

407 posts

Flag Post

During each night, one of the characters has a memory of their past that I would like them to narrate. I will make a piece of that memory from their dream materialize in the real world. It will stay night until the night terror is defeated by the people whose names it calls. Anything summoned by the night terror can be defeated by anyone. We have James’ night terror coming up after the hurricane. The next night will by Emi’s and lastly, Abbey’s…then we have a final night terror that everyone can defeat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

2nd Character

Name: Amelia

Equiptment brought to the surface: Whip, Gas Chainsaw (full), a Gallon of gas, medkit, cool shades, photos of Damian and several packeges of noodles and bottles of water. Plus alot of lollipops.

Breif Bio: Before the outbreak, she was Damian’s girlfriend. When she heard of Damian being in jail, she took a plane to travel there. Once arriving there, she found that the place was over-run with zombies. Yeah, she dated a few guys while staying alive, but that doesnt matter, right? Point is, she is trying to find Damian, the man who led her into crime and she wants him badly.

Appearance: VERY SLUTTY! Wait, you actually want me to describe her? YOU PERVERT! Anyways, she is wearing a short pink skirt with a pink tank top and (guess what) pink runners. She has pink shades on, which she wears over her blue eyes. Blonde hair, light skin and long pink fingernails, she’s a Femme Fatale all right… Especially with that lollipop that’s always in her mouth. Seriously, you’ll never find her without one. I dare you to try. Damian tried. Even he failed. AND HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND! You have no chance. Seriously. So don’t even try. I mean it, the chances of you finding her without a lollipop in her mouth are the same chances that Damian will stop acting weird. Now do you get it? YOU DON’T?!? God dammit!

ummm, is muy 2nd character accepted or not?

Flag Post

Name: Phoenix Vega

Equipment Brought to the Surface: A backpack with three water bottles, an MP5, two Glock 29SFs, a few shirts and pairs of pants, and a lot of ammo.

Brief Bio: Phoenix Vega — he was an orphan criminal. Agile, strong, Vega was quite the criminal. Not much is known about his own past. He robbed his first bank at 16, and before that, he was just a simple homeless sucker. After the zombie apocalypse, he wandered, killing zombies and scavenging everything he could.

Appearance: Vega has brown hair and brown eyes. He stands at around six feet with a muscular build. He’s currently wearing a purple shirt and black jeans. He has black leather gloves and purple and black high-top shoes. He usually wears black sunglasses.

Awaiting your approval.

Flag Post

I already said yes to hangman on the second char.

Underlord, I certainly hope you’re taking the weight of weapons and ammo as well as the number of clips you have into account. Ajx made that stupid mistake by giving his character an assault rifle, a battle rifle and a squad assault weapon (SAW). I’m not biased against your character. I’m just making sure there’s some sort of fairness in the game. I don’t want any character to come off as overpowered.

Flag Post

Since caleb isn’t very active anymore and we haven’t heard from him about a third chapter, I will necro this as the remaining active co-host for anybody who wishes to sign up for chapter three. Koopa will also be a co-host in this. Thus, this rp is under new management. Note: Those who have taken part in chapter two already will start from a different location from those who sign up for chapter three and have not done the first two chapters. Vets that wish to continue playing, feel free to post, letting koopa and I know.

Flag Post

heck yeah!

Flag Post

Keep in mind, I am awaiting a message from Gevock to see if I have the okay to revive this and bring it under new management. I will give more details afterwards.

Flag Post

I have the okay to get this thing going. Now awaiting any vets that wish to continue this and anybody else who wishes to sign up. New players have the option of starting in either of three places in chapter 3’s setting of Japan: Kobe (Koopa’s starting location), a penal colony turned makeshift town on the Ryukyu islands that is home to several ex-criminals (my location…maybe vixenated’s if she decides to continue this) and Okinawa (everyone else’s location).

Flag Post

Where do I start?

Flag Post

Okinawa is where you will start…I will try and get gamma and vixen in this.

Flag Post

I’m in, of course

Flag Post

Ah, there’s my co-host.

Flag Post

I probably wont be on for the first bits, with the possibility of a new comp, (finally getting rid of this dino:9yr old hp) and some bits of camp,beginning and end of july and after I’ll be on.

Flag Post

I’m in as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

I read that in his voice… creepy. I’m in by the way. Yes yes… No need to thank me.

(I’m not really that conceited, FYI)

Flag Post

I think I’ll be in.

Flag Post

Simply smashing! As far as locations are concerned:

Kobe: Koopa

Ryukyu islands penal colony turned town: Myself and vixen, if she’s cool with that. Vixen, if you would rather go with a different location, I can have someone else join me in the town littered with ex-criminals.

Okinawa: Everyone else unless requested otherwise.

Flag Post

I can join you if needed.

Flag Post

I want to wait on Vixen and see what she has to say. If she doesn’t go with Ryukyu, then you’ve got the spot with my character. Either way, I’m piloting the transport chopper so we will face engine trouble, there will be enough parachutes for all except two people, namely me and vixen or you, if vixen decides to start at a different location. They will parachute near Okinawa while the chopper takes me and the other survivor for an emergency landing at the islands. Koopa’s character as well as Antoinette will have their own personal transport craft to fly to Kobe.

Flag Post

I completely forgot what my character left off doing.

Flag Post

Don’t worry about it. Just work up an opening regarding closing the conflict between your character and kboy’s character and then go into present day on the chopper.

Flag Post

Let’s see if I can remember the names of the characters in so far…

-Gerald (Me)
-James/Abbey (Koopa)
-Alex West/Antoinette/Marie (Gamma)
-Carlos (Jimbo)
-Emilie (Vixen)
-Phillip (Kboy)

Flag Post

I have no conflict with there character.

Flag Post

In chapter 2, you did. You nearly murdered him…he managed to escape…and I…stepped…in…

Shit…

Flag Post

I’m fine with Ryukyu.