Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups) page 2

407 posts

Flag Post

Well, Koopa112, we still have 1000 seats to fill (story says that ;) ) so… Give it a few minutes! Lol, I don’t really know.

Flag Post

So, how what do we have…
Well, I would summarize humaka as a lethal doctor… So, yeah. Add him to your list Cazdingo

Flag Post

My flaw is I only have 3 syringes of steroids left.

Flag Post

Mine is I’m surely gonna die trying to keep one of the zombies to experiment on. Or you’ll kill me for being insane in trying to do that in the first place.

Flag Post

Aw Zig, I could never kill you :) and Random, we’ll find you some more, don’t you worry :) So… When ARE we starting?

Flag Post

Don’t worry gamer, we’ll get you a hat or something.

Flag Post

Ooh! Can I have a beanie? I loooove beanies <3 But not with that fluff crap at the end. Just a plain, regular, beanie :) Lol, it’s not even for real life and I am already getting picky >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Don’t worry gamer, we’ll get you a hat or something.

Zed: Or a trim…..wild grin

Flag Post

SignUps have been here for two days… Maybe we should start :D

Edit: Woah woah, Zig! You would DARE to cut my HAIR?! I will cut off your arm if you try >:( Well, maybe not… My sword is made of wood >_> Lol

Flag Post

You don’t need to double post as there is an edit post button.

EDIT: Those posts above were separate. (Just cleaning up confusion)

Flag Post

Better?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

Better?

Yeah however you would genrally write

EDIT: (Post)

Example above.

Flag Post

Like that? (Fixed the last double-post)

Flag Post

Like that? (Fixed the last double-post)

Yep. It’s just formatting to avoid confusion.

Flag Post

It’s okay! I am just a bit new to forums :)

So… Now, what was this I hear about cutting my hair again?

Flag Post

Well my character would probably want your hair cut, since a giant mess of green hair isn’t very subtle. He can cut limbs too, if you end up getting bitten, he’ll certainly not mind taking out his bonesaw. :)

Flag Post

Alright alright, no need to make each other mad before we even start playing the game :) I will try to refuse of the hair being cut, but I would love to wear a hat, if we are in the midst of trying to reason with it… And if it results in you needing to cut my hair off, then don’t expect me to be happy about it ;)

Flag Post

Sure hope Caleb hasn’t forgotten about us :l

Flag Post

Name: Kirb Slakey

Equipment brought to the surface: Multi tool knife, X5 painkillers, Crossbow (silent weapon) and arrows, solarpowered Lazer pointer, and some hardy seeds.

Brief bio: His parents died. He was well aware of that. Instead of fighting zombies directly, he prefers passive skills. He was very sociable, and Former President of the wilderness talent club in college, he learned many skills that he now applies to surviving zombies. Weak in terms of hard physical strength, cunning and stealthy with a natural sense of leadership.

Appearance: 5’8", with piercing blue eyes, and dark brown hair. Wears skin tight cloth, and silent shoes.

Flag Post

Aw, I want to go back and add that I brought my slingshot with me… Can I do it? Pleeeeease?

Flag Post

Probably. Your character hasn’t actually been approved yet by Caleb, so it should be fine unless he decides it isn’t later.

Flag Post

Then I will go and make the changes :D

Edit: Changed a bit of his Bio, along with the equipment! Coolio :)

Flag Post

So, how what do we have…
Well, I would summarize humaka as a lethal doctor… So, yeah. Add him to your list Cazdingo

What list?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

So our group is gonna consist of (as of date):

A “Duke Nukem” persona
A Mad Scientist
A teenager
An archer
A green haired orphan?
An Amish man.
A lethal doctor

I think everyone is going to get along!

Flag Post

So, yeah! We have quite the group forming :) Hope we get to actually play soon ;) I am quite excited!