Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups) page 4

407 posts

Flag Post

accepted. When you start you will be in the fortress with us

Originally posted by ajx30009:

Name:aubrey dickson
Equipment brought to the surface:ak-47 with 200(5 clips)ammo,a mossberg 930 with 100 shells,a m9 with 70(10 clips)ammo,a combat knife,2 hand nades water canteen and a backpack(i hope this is not too much stuff)
Brief bio:he will give his life to help a another survivor(thats the only thing im putting unless it`s too short or it sounds stupid to you guys)
Appearance:a us army helmet,a red jacket,a white t-shirt,a bandolier,black jeans,sandals with socks

is this ok?

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

accepted. When you start you will be in the fortress with us

Name:aubrey dickson
Equipment brought to the surface:ak-47 with 200(5 clips)ammo,a mossberg 930 with 100 shells,a m9 with 70(10 clips)ammo,a combat knife,2 hand nades water canteen and a backpack(i hope this is not too much stuff)
Brief bio:he will give his life to help a another survivor(thats the only thing im putting unless it`s too short or it sounds stupid to you guys)
Appearance:a us army helmet,a red jacket,a white t-shirt,a bandolier,black jeans,sandals with socks

is this ok?

omg really?

Flag Post

*Name: William Sh-mire

*Equipment blah blah: Good-ol M1-Garand, two clips of 8 bullets, last bottle of beer,ciggaretes, cheese doodles, mashed potatoes…. followed by a cane with a hidden blade at the end.

Bio This army veteran hates hates hates everyone and everything and deserved to die the first day he turned 40. Despite his age and his fragile appearance this man can break your arm THE moment you turn your back on him.He hates blacks, japanese, german and hispanic people.

He is crazy, old, and a mean son of a bitch. You better stay on his good side. Or try to.
He lives in town, he doesn’t want to leave because he had lived in that house since he was a kid.

AND he owns a pet alligator…

Appearance: Old, grody, harmless. His white beer is stained green and carries the stench of vodka. His old green drooping eyes almost lost their color. His once beautiful face now dirty,darker,wrinkly and nasty. Wears a work glove on his right hand, a denim jacket. high heeled boots with spurs, blue jean trousers, but his most remarkable part of his appearance was a soiled brown Stetson hat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

*Name: William Sh-mire

*Equipment blah blah: Good-ol M1-Garand, two clips of 8 bullets, last bottle of beer,ciggaretes, cheese doodles, mashed potatoes…. followed by a cane with a hidden blade at the end.

Bio This army veteran hates hates hates everyone and everything and deserved to die the first day he turned 40. Despite his age and his fragile appearance this man can break your arm THE moment you turn your back on him.He hates blacks, japanese, german and hispanic people.

He is crazy, old, and a mean son of a bitch. You better stay on his good side. Or try to.
He lives in town, he doesn’t want to leave because he had lived in that house since he was a kid.

AND he owns a pet alligator…

Appearance: Old, grody, harmless. His white beer is stained green and carries the stench of vodka. His old green drooping eyes almost lost their color. His once beautiful face now dirty,darker,wrinkly and nasty. Wears a work glove on his right hand, a denim jacket. high heeled boots with spurs, blue jean trousers, but his most remarkable part of his appearance was a soiled brown Stetson hat.

Maybe I should make my characters a bit german. To make it intresting…I will editing :D

Flag Post

Seems interesting, I’ll have to think about signing up.

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

Name: Xander Xenophon

Equipment brought to the surface: A Greek sword, made out of a mysterious-looking black metal, inscribed with his surname Xenophon and a beautiful golden handle, some rations, medical equipment, such as alcohol and band-aid like stuff, and 2 bottles of water.

Brief bio: Xander Xenophon is from a well-known Greek family. Xander was the first of his family to live his life in America. Xander prefers people call him Xeno, a part of his surname. He used to live in a large cabin a few miles away from the city, and was attacked by a small amount of zombies while sleeping. He was extremely surprised, because he always thought zombies were but a myth, nothing more. The zombies destroyed his cabin, but Xeno(by the way, it’s pronounced ZE-no) managed to escape. He walked for miles and miles until he saw the wonderful lights of the city. When he smelt smoke, and finally noticed smoke coming from some of the skyscrapers, he realized that he was doomed. The zombies probably reached the city, and no doubt they were destroying it and murdering everyone.

Appearance: Exactly 6 feet tall, sort-of-bronze/caucasian-colored skin, short black hair and a muscular build. He was wearing a black tee-shirt, along with black jeans and black shoes. His face was flawless, no scars, no acne. He had brilliant blue eyes, with a sad look, but determined look.

Flag Post

Name: Emilie Annalise Kozlow

Equipment brought to the surface: A small blade she keeps on her at all times, as well as a glock with a few extra clips of ammo. Emilie also carries a few canned goods, a bottle of water, and her childhood blanket. She carries everything but her weapons in a small backpack for easy travel.

Brief bio: Emilie is of Russian decent, but unlike the rest of her family, she’s usually quiet more often than not. She grew up in a great home with her parents and two brothers, and she would dedicate most of her time to drawing, playing tennis, and learning multiple languages. Emilie gets easily frustrated, and she’ll snap when someone pushes her to the edge.

Appearance: About 5’1, with a slim frame. Her hair reaches below her shoulders, and it is as black as night. Emilie has big, blue eyes which usually help her in getting away with almost anything. She wears faded jeans and a long-sleeve white shirt.

[Can you fill me in on the current location and maybe give me some insight into the plot?]

Flag Post

Accepted.

(the others were just escaping an army of zombies. The military base they were just at was just attacked by the zombie army. They escaped and started to run but a behemoth showed up. The man who created the nuclear weapon and the virus is a man named Dr. Von SchturmGroßner. (if you don’t know how to pronounce ß it’s the letter S in German)

Flag Post

Name:pvt.aubrey ownby(so what if i have the same first name as ajx its a pretty common name)
Equipment brought to the surface:m16 with only one clip,a half full m9 and and a full water canteen
Brief bio: i was stationed at the army base where you guys just came from i told the lt that we were fighting zombies and not humans but he called nonsence and well i just left the base and hid when i came back everyone was ether dead or a zombie
Appearance:army helmet,army shirt,army jacket,army vest,army pants,army boot

Flag Post
Originally posted by isuckatanygame:

Name:pvt.aubrey ownby(so what if i have the same first name as ajx its a pretty common name)
Equipment brought to the surface:m16 with only one clip,a half full m9 and and a full water canteen
Brief bio: i was stationed at the army base where you guys just came from i told the lt that we were fighting zombies and not humans but he called nonsence and well i just left the base and hid when i came back everyone was ether dead or a zombie
Appearance:army helmet,army shirt,army jacket,army vest,army pants,army boots

aw man i guess im not accepted

Flag Post

[Something that may help all of us: Link this in the game thread so it can be easily accessed.]

Flag Post

Name:Dr. Jakob Wolfgang Bach
Equipment brought to the surface:A kitchen knive, one of those solar panel phone charger things, a microwave oven, some wire, an adapter, around 8 more complex electric tool thingies that I don’t know the use for, and 2 raw strips of bacon.
Brief bio: A descendant of the famous composer Bach, he can’t play a goddamn note on a piano, and excels in programming and physics. Speaks fluent German, French, and Java, but needs a translator for other languages. Luckily, he knows some basic phrases such as hello, help, and just about everything you could possibly imagine in the realms of programming.
Appearance: around 4’ 6" with a My Chemical Romance tee, long brown hair, and black sweatpants.

Flag Post

Name: Drake Vandon
Equipment brought to the surface: A Sniper Rifle and a few grenades.
Brief bio: A British mercenary, he prefers to work alone and is very outspoken.
He also Hates Americans for some reason…He also prefers NOT to help anyone believing in the rule “Survival of the fittest”
He likes soccer though.
Appearance: a Purple hoodie with a scythe on the hood, 6’4, Messy red hair, Black Jeans, Brown Eyes and a Purple shirt under the hoodie.
(Oi lacking ideas sucks sometimes)

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

First thing is, Ajx seen as your co-host can you accept these sign-up applications?

Also from the main thread, will it be an NPC character who gets killed off or a player character?

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

First thing is, Ajx seen as your co-host can you accept these sign-up applications?

Also from the main thread, will it be an NPC character who gets killed off or a player character?

1:I will PM one or both them once they get three votes each.
2:A player character.

Flag Post

I vote for both of them.

Flag Post

1:I will PM one or both them once they get three votes each.
2:A player character.

Thats a bit stupid because shouldnt this game have as many characters as possible, also I don’t agree to my characters being killed off…

Flag Post

And I still disagree with you killing a player character by random.

Flag Post

(Ok fine i won`t kill a player, It would made the game fun though.)

Flag Post

The game is already fun to play :0

Flag Post

lol, I meant more fun to play.

Flag Post

Grammar…Anyway…Why don’t you make a character Ajx?

Flag Post

Grammar…Anyway…Why don’t you make a character Ajx?

Because after cal said i could be co-host in the main thread he send me a PM saying if i made a character i could not be co-host.