Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups) page 6

407 posts

Flag Post

Name: Damian
Equipment: 2 Swords, Shotgun (fully loaded), ammo (30 bullets left), First Aid Kit, 4 large bottles of water, A knife, 24 granola bars
Brief Bio: Loves killing zombies. Has a large criminal record and slightly insane. Yet he is friendly as long as he gets to kill a few zombies.
Appearance: 6 foot 5", Spiked brown hair, brown shirt, orange jacket and blue jeans. Has blood smeared on his person.

Flag Post

Name: Currently unknown, caused by amnesia

Equipment brought to the surface: revolver, 9 inch combat knife, and a picture of a woman and child.

Brief bio: Several weeks after the zombie outbreak, a man who was in a terrible car accident evading the undead
awoke from the deserted cities of the island. With serious head trauma a nd some blood loss, he eventually gained his consciousness and cleared off the rubble from his body. He ripped off a sleeve from his shirt and wrapped it around his leg that was slit open from the accident. With his revolver in hand he cleared some incoming walkers as he made his way to an abandoned hospital where he took shelter and found some medication for his wounds. Once he had a chance to collect his thoughts he couldn’t process any memories before the accident. He had no recollection on who he was, what his name was or what he was running away from. There was only the wreckage he left behind, a picture he found in his wallet; and a picture of him and an unfamiliar woman and child who was possibly his daughter.

Appearance: He is a Caucasian 6 ft about 170 lbs, medium-length hair, grey eyes with a southern accent. wears dark grey cargo pants, a long sleeve dark blue button shirt and black dress boots. He also carries a revolver and 9 inch blade he keeps in a holster.

Flag Post

Equipment brought to the surface: revolver, 9 inch combat knife, and a picture of a woman and child.

Brief bio: Several weeks after the zombie outbreak, a man who was in a terrible car accident evading the undead
awoke from the deserted cities of the island. With serious head trauma and some blood loss, he eventually gained his consciousness and cleared off the rubble from his body. He ripped off a sleeve from his shirt and wrapped it around his leg that was slit open from the accident. With his revolver in hand he cleared some incoming walkers as he made his way to an abandoned hospital where he took shelter and found some medication for his wounds. Once he had a chance to collect his thoughts he couldn’t process any memories before the accident. He had no recollection on who he was, what his name was or what he was running away from. There was only the wreckage he left behind, a picture he found in his wallet; and a picture of him and an unfamiliar woman and child who was possibly his daughter.

Appearance: He is a Caucasian 6 ft about 170 lbs, medium-length hair, grey eyes with a southern accent. wears dark grey cargo pants, a long sleeve dark blue button shirt and black dress boots. He also carries a revolver and 9 inch blade he keeps in a holster.

Flag Post

Why did you post your application twice?

Flag Post

The first one showed up as deleted by an admin. I’m vix’s friend in real life, she held a gun to my head and demanded I sign up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by consolo:

awoke from the deserted cities of the island. With serious head trauma and some blood loss, he eventually gained his consciousness and cleared off the rubble from his body. He ripped off a sleeve from his shirt and wrapped it around his leg that was slit open from the accident. With his revolver in hand he cleared some incoming walkers as he made his way to an abandoned hospital where he took shelter and found some medication for his wounds. Once he had a chance to collect his thoughts he couldn’t process any memories before the accident. He had no recollection on who he was, what his name was or what he was running away from. There was only the wreckage he left behind, a picture he found in his wallet; and a picture of him and an unfamiliar woman and child who was possibly his daughter.

Not approved, Come up with a name and then i`ll approve you.

Flag Post

Guys consolo’s my friend, he’s going with the ‘no name’ thing because his character has amnesia. If you allowed raining pineapples and magic abilities, I’m sure you can let this slide for the sake of his backstory.

Flag Post

I’d approve consolo. He could make up a nickname for himself when he encounters us or we encounter him.

Flag Post

Nope, Sorry.

Originally posted by vixenated:

Guys consolo’s my friend, he’s going with the ‘no name’ thing because his character has amnesia. If you allowed raining pineapples and magic abilities, I’m sure you can let this slide for the sake of his backstory.

Flag Post

@ajx,

What’s your reasoning behind not accepting consolo?

Flag Post

Like i said no name.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Like i said no name.

You’re kidding right? It makes a good story if he has amnesia.

Flag Post

God damn it i`ll approve him so you guys will shut the fuck up about it.

Flag Post

@ajx,

lol

Please calm down.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

@ajx,

lol

Please calm down.

I agree, calm down ajx. No need to get angry about it

Flag Post

Sorry but i said he was not approved and yet you guys kept pushing me approve him.

Flag Post

Sorry but i said he was not approved and yet you guys kept pushing me approve him.

Anyways, this conversation is now over

Flag Post

He`s no longer approved and i`m not going to post for a few hours in the main thread so i can think of what punishment i`m going to give to all that were involved in the conversation about approving him.[Koopa is an exception because he only told me to calm down.]

Flag Post

Well then you can go ahead and kill off my character as a punishment.

Flag Post

The posts after this post are going to be fun to read…

He`s no longer approved and i`m not going to post for a few pages in the main thread so i can think of what punishment i`m going to give to all that were involved in the conversation about approving him.[Koopa is an exception because he only told me to calm down.]

(Ok, your the co-host. I’ll just PM caleb about this xD)

Flag Post

No that`s too much of a punishment.

Originally posted by vixenated:

Well then you can go ahead and kill off my character as a punishment.

Flag Post

@ajx,

I cracked up so hard.

Punishments? No. I’m not going to be “punished” by you. If caleb agrees with you, so be it, but I doubt he will. A character forgot his name. It builds suspense. It’s your fault for not accepting him because of something so small.

Now, please, quit being immature.

Flag Post

Hahaha, You guys are so stupid. You guys should have known i was joking.

Flag Post

Sorry. I wasn’t joking about the PM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Sorry. I wasn’t joking about the PM.

I know that.