Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups) page 7

407 posts

Flag Post

@ajx,

Whatever.

Just accept him so we can move on with our lives.

Flag Post

I already have.

Flag Post

Name: Carlos Rexjac

Equipment: A machete, the clothes on his back, the shovel he used to buy his friends and family and a revolver with one bullet he saves for himself.

Brief Bio: Carlos was born down a long Spanish family line, but in reality he was Cuban. He was born in Cuba, and was a favorite to the Castro family. He eventually grew up to be a soldier, and later a diplomat, at least until the outbreak. He was called back to guard the Castro family. These months were Hell, as the Royal Guard, which he was contracted into spent day and night on vigilance, fighting, and killing. After a couple months, the walls were closing in, they were losing ground, warm bodies, and running low on ammo and food. They didn’t have long. This when Carlos, fled with the things he had. Using a makeshift boat he made it to the shore of Puerto Rico, where he saw a small settlement of people. He approached their perimeter, but before he could utter a word he passed out from exhaustion, starvation, and dehydration.

Appearance: He has dark black curly hair, (No hairdressers to keep it short in an Apocalypse), desperately needs a shave, and he adorns a black muscle shirt and khaki ACU;s and military grade boots. He stands at about 5’11 and due to lack of rations has trimmed to a low weight of 155. He seems kind of sickly due to his condition.

Flag Post

Name: Mary Johnson (SUPER CLICHE NAME FOR THE WIN)

Equipment: More of a melee fighter, so she brought a dagger and a machete. She wears a bulletproof vest and a helmet. (It should keep her nice and warm during winter! Btw, description of vest is on the second paragraph of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_vest) She also has a backpack with a revolver (50 rounds) and 75 cans of canned food.
Edit: Carries gloves and coat in backpack. (That’s a full backpack!)

Brief Bio: Mary was born to a family which disapproved of guns. They told her she was only to use guns when necessary, as you can only carry so many bullets. So she took to practicing with her machete. Needless to say, she’s very good at it now. (oh my god I’m having a “OH MY GOD” spasm) She got a job sword dancing. But then she decided to join the army. When she was a new recruit, however, she almost cut a conscript’s head off. So, she was called “reckless” and had to receive special training (for swords, obviously). But she was never promoted due to incidents similar to the one during recruit training. When the apocalypse came, she went into the nearest boat (not a motorboat) and headed towards an island. She had no idea where she was heading.

Appearance: Dark hair. Hairdresser. Green shirt. Green pants. Green boots. 5’5. 160 lbs. Favorite color is (drumroll) green. That’s why she has so many green clothes! (Not so hard to guess…)

Flag Post

Here Zombies, if you want to see Gamma’s character bio

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Name: Carlos Rexjac

Equipment: A machete, the clothes on his back, the shovel he used to buy his friends and family and a revolver with one bullet he saves for himself.

Brief Bio: Carlos was born down a long Spanish family line, but in reality he was Cuban. He was born in Cuba, and was a favorite to the Castro family. He eventually grew up to be a soldier, and later a diplomat, at least until the outbreak. He was called back to guard the Castro family. These months were Hell, as the Royal Guard, which he was contracted into spent day and night on vigilance, fighting, and killing. After a couple months, the walls were closing in, they were losing ground, warm bodies, and running low on ammo and food. They didn’t have long. This when Carlos, fled with the things he had. Using a makeshift boat he made it to the shore of Puerto Rico, where he saw a small settlement of people. He approached their perimeter, but before he could utter a word he passed out from exhaustion, starvation, and dehydration.

Appearance: He has dark black curly hair, (No hairdressers to keep it short in an Apocalypse), desperately needs a shave, and he adorns a black muscle shirt and khaki ACU;s and military grade boots. He stands at about 5’11 and due to lack of rations has trimmed to a low weight of 155. He seems kind of sickly due to his condition.

Originally posted by ThatsANiceGuy:

Name: Mary Johnson (SUPER CLICHE NAME FOR THE WIN)

Equipment: More of a melee fighter, so she brought a dagger and a machete. She wears a bulletproof vest and a helmet. (It should keep her nice and warm during winter! Btw, description of vest is on the second paragraph of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_vest) She also has a backpack with a revolver (50 rounds) and 75 cans of canned food.
Edit: Carries gloves and coat in backpack. (That’s a full backpack!)

Brief Bio: Mary was born to a family which disapproved of guns. They told her she was only to use guns when necessary, as you can only carry so many bullets. So she took to practicing with her machete. Needless to say, she’s very good at it now. (oh my god I’m having a “OH MY GOD” spasm) She got a job sword dancing. But then she decided to join the army. When she was a new recruit, however, she almost cut a conscript’s head off. So, she was called “reckless” and had to receive special training (for swords, obviously). But she was never promoted due to incidents similar to the one during recruit training. When the apocalypse came, she went into the nearest boat (not a motorboat) and headed towards an island. She had no idea where she was heading.

Appearance: Dark hair. Hairdresser. Green shirt. Green pants. Green boots. 5’5. 160 lbs. Favorite color is (drumroll) green. That’s why she has so many green clothes! (Not so hard to guess…)

Both approved.

Flag Post

by the way, is it acceptable if we have two characters? or are we restricted to only one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

by the way, is it acceptable if we have two characters? or are we restricted to only one?

Well I had 3 so I would guess, yes

Flag Post

Is it too late to sign up? If not then I’ll do my bio later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

No, please join

Flag Post

Since we’re deadlocked in chapter two of this RP and starving for new events to move the plot, you have ample time to sign up.

Flag Post

Name: Dirk

Equipment brought to the surface: Pistol. A small knife.

Brief bio: Before the outbreak, he was homeless so he doesn’t own much. He did find a pistol which works.

Appearance: Scruffy and unfed.

Flag Post

Name: Dirk

Equipment brought to the surface: Pistol. A small knife.

Brief bio: Before the outbreak, he was homeless so he doesn’t own much. He did find a pistol which works.

Appearance: Scruffy and unfed.

While I’m not one of the absent for quite some time GMs, I feel there should be more depth to this character. So, I’ve got some questions to make things clearer for all of us.

-Is Dirk your character’s actual name or is it just an alias like Kold is?

-What kind of pistol? Revolver, semi-auto, auto-pistol? What caliber? What make and model? Any attachments? Stuff like that would help us gauge what your character is packing. The knife I have no questions about aside from how long is the blade and is it a smooth edge or serrated/toothed edge?

-To be continued

Flag Post

Now I can continue…

Regarding the bio, I feel like a character should have substance. For this, just think of me as a movie producer asking an author about his character idea to see if it could be used in a zombie apocalypse anime such as Highschool of the Dead or Deadman Wonderland or even Zombie Desuka? (Is this a Zombie?)

-Was Dirk at one point not homeless?
-How did he become homeless?
-Did he loot the handgun off of a corpse?
-What are his interests? His hobbies? His personality, typical mood, etc.
-What about his ethnicity and where he came from?
-What is he wearing so we can recognize him? (Focusing mor on appearance here)
-How tall is he?

Flag Post

2nd Character

Name: Amelia

Equiptment brought to the surface: Whip, Gas Chainsaw (full), a Gallon of gas, medkit, cool shades, photos of Damian and several packeges of noodles and bottles of water. Plus alot of lollipops.

Breif Bio: Before the outbreak, she was Damian’s girlfriend. When she heard of Damian being in jail, she took a plane to travel there. Once arriving there, she found that the place was over-run with zombies. Yeah, she dated a few guys while staying alive, but that doesnt matter, right? Point is, she is trying to find Damian, the man who led her into crime and she wants him badly.

Appearance: VERY SLUTTY! Wait, you actually want me to describe her? YOU PERVERT! Anyways, she is wearing a short pink skirt with a pink tank top and (guess what) pink runners. She has pink shades on, which she wears over her blue eyes. Blonde hair, light skin and long pink fingernails, she’s a Femme Fatale all right… Especially with that lollipop that’s always in her mouth. Seriously, you’ll never find her without one. I dare you to try. Damian tried. Even he failed. AND HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND! You have no chance. Seriously. So don’t even try. I mean it, the chances of you finding her without a lollipop in her mouth are the same chances that Damian will stop acting weird. Now do you get it? YOU DON’T?!? God dammit!

Flag Post

I’m totally gonna steal Damian’s girlfriend, dude.

I’d accept Amelia.

cough

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

I’m totally gonna steal Damian’s girlfriend, dude.

I’d accept Amelia.

cough

Technically, she’s his EX-girlfriend cuz she cheated on him. But she doesnt know that he knows.

Flag Post

Then… Nicholas will actually steal her.

Flag Post

I believe it’s Femme Fatale, Hang…

In a horror film, isn’t the first person to die either black or a slut?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

I believe it’s Femme Fatale, Hang…

I KNEW THERE WAS AN E! But I second guessed myself… :’(

And yes, But this isnt a horror movie.. Or is it? I COULD kill her off. Then again I might not. Depends on what creates more shock value.

Flag Post

Did you take into account the amount of weight she is carrying?

Chainsaw: 20 lbs.
Gallon of gas: 6 lbs.
Whip: 6.5 oz.
Med Kit: 3.25 lbs.
Food and drink: Unknown…

So far, the combined weight is more than reasonable.

Flag Post

Did you take into account the amount of weight she is carrying?

Chainsaw: 20 lbs.
Gallon of gas: 6 lbs.
Whip: 6.5 oz.
Med Kit: 3.25 lbs.
Food and drink: Unknown…

fine, no gas or medkit. You no fun.

Flag Post

I never said no gas or med kit. I just listed the weights. They total 35.75 lbs. That’s rather a light load. The med kit and gas can stay. See, you jumped to a different conclusion when I had specifically said that the combined weight is more than reasonable, meaning that a woman is more than capable of carrying 35 lbs.

She’s not like ajx’s character that had a battle rifle, an assault rifle, a light machine gun, grenades, a knife and a shitload of food in his arsenal. All that weight on a kid character would just slow said character down and make him insanely overpowered from the get-go at the same time.

Flag Post

I never said no gas or med kit. I just listed the weights. They total 35.75 lbs. That’s rather a light load. The med kit and gas can stay.

oh…. I have no concept of weight… Also, if its a light weight, why bother mentioning it to me? Did you want me to add more?

Flag Post

I measure the weight to see if it would be reasonable for a person of a certain age to carry all of it. Your character is in her mid-20’s. She’s perfectly capable of a 35 lb. load. ajx’s character was in his mid-teens and carrying over 100 lbs. in weaponry. I’d rather you stick with what you got instead of adding more. I don’t know the combined weight of the water bottles and food but I’ll assume it’s rather light.