Relationships Mafia (End Game) page 4 (locked)

214 posts

Flag Post

Hai guise, I’m a substitute now!

Flag Post

When did I get voted? I cannot find.

Flag Post

Adeeb: I am talking about the possibility of someone being scum, which is exactly 50%, since the only alignments in the game are Town and Scum :p

That’s only true if the number of town and scum are the same. Most mafias have more town than scums usually, so you actually have a higher chance of landing on a town with a random lynch.

CF, do you think that there are jesters in this mafia? Can you think of any other reason why ocelot could have claimed Cop? Gut feelings of any kind?

Yes, hence ocelot’s strange behavior. Another probability is as ocelot said himself, scum baiting. He probably knew beforehand that he’s going to gone for a while, that’s why he’s pulling off these risky moves. In either scenarios, it’s not reasonable to vote him.

If you are suspicious of everyone, why listen to CF?

Because my WORDS and TRUTH. Don’t try to deny IT.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Zzzip50 (1): Jaskaran2000
MyNameIsNothing (1): WiiPlayer113
Not Voting (10): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, arkenarken, Zzzip50, CowFriend, FelineForumer

With 12 people, 7 people voting are needed for a lynch. The extended deadline has started with 24 hours. Currently, Zzip50 will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Other Info

• Because he was a replacement for ocelot, votes for ocelot were counted for Zzzip.

Flag Post

(AN)

So in your opinion, if someone flips townie after being lynched, we should believe whatever he said earlier?

I’m saying that they would say something that wouldn’t lead the town off, he didn’t Twist(edCakez) any of his words to lead people off the correct path.

I want you to explain why you believe that if ocelot is not cop, he has to be scum.

I never said he has to be scum, i said

(le Me)

I have a few possibilities for ocelot. He could either be scum, cop, or Jester…

He would claim he is a cop at the beginning, and act Scummy-ish so that he could get lynched right away and win.

He also could act Jester-like and actually be a scum, trying to keep alive.

Or he could just be telling the truth about being a cop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

When did I get voted? I cannot find.

I voted for ocelot, that was before you replaced him, thus you have the vote on you.

Flag Post

Guess I’ll have to read through the game…I hate this.

Flag Post

To be honest, I have no idea why Ocelot claimed Cop, so I really cannot er defend myself. Maybe it was to lure out overeager scum.

I’m claiming Vanilla Townie.

Go ahead and kill me if you want. Just to hopefully getting people to avert my death by default, I am going to vote Wiiplayer for doing these joke votes, apparently active in the game, but contributing not any sort of opinion whatsoever.

Flag Post

Day 2

Day 2 has started.

Flavor.

WiiPlayer113 has died. He was a Vanilla Townie.

arkenarken has been replaced by myhome16 by request.

You have 48 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline. With 11 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch.

Flag Post

Well. I am gonna attempt at another RQS. Also, if someone goes “You’re scummy because proposing questions means you’re too involved in game blablabla”, I will hit you. Dev and Adeeb have done it before, why do I get answers like that, and not them? RQS means Random Questioning Stage, just in case you wanted to know. Anyone who refuses to answer these questions, with any reasoning, should be considered more suspicious than everyone else. Anyone who only answers a few of these questions should be considered more suspicious than everyone but the people who have refused/have not yet answered these questions. If I manage to survive; I will propose a few of these questions again.

Now then, here are the questions —

1. If you had a Power Role, either as mafia, or as town, would you be willing to rush Day to use it? Please answer as both, mafia and town. Give reasons for your answer.
2. How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?
3. Would you be willing to start a bandwagon on a mafia comrade (aka bussing) if it seemed beneficial? Give reasons for your answer.
4. Do you find anyone the most suspicious yet? If so, who is it, and why?
5. Is there any person who is the least suspicious according to you? If so, who and why?
6. Do you think zip is trying to cover up for the screw-up ocelot did? Give reasons for your answer.

I, myself, will answer these questions later in case anyone is influenced by my answers.

Flag Post

1. Why would I waste a chance to get clues/kill an enemy, then on Night have a second kill? Apparently, there aren’t any Nights here, though.

2. Since I’m being attacked, I’ll put in more time.

3. If something is beneficial, of course I’ll do it? Obviously if I was a mafia, and I tried to kill a mafia member, I wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t beneficial. Conditions I think are beneficial are if a mafia member made a whole lot of slip ups, and just narrowly avoided death, so that the next day people are probably going to pick on this guy again, I would just start a bandwagon because its almost inevitable. Another is if we are in the endgame, I would probably bus just to get cleared, so I would get removed off list of suspicions for the last 4 people.

4. I can’t think of anyone at the moment from my point of view. From your point of view though, its probably me. I gtg soon, so I will post response when I get back.

5. I can’t think of anyone at the moment from my point of view. From your point of view though, its probably not me. I gtg soon, so I will post response when I get back.

6. Yeah.

Flag Post

Maybe I like AN and Dev better. I don’t know.

Flag Post

@Mod: Why was Wiiplayer lynched when Zzzip reached his 1 vote first? If you can’t answer this question, can you say “I refuse to/can’t answer this question” instead of not answering so I know that you didn’t miss this accidentally?

Flag Post

AN, I just realized something…what happened to your sword avatar? :o

Flag Post

1] I would not rush the day
2] Metagame=metagame
3] I would buss people if I think that triple fakes would be useful.
4] Haven’t read the thread yet, but that will be remidied soon
5] see 4
6] see 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

@Mod: Why was Wiiplayer lynched when Zzzip reached his 1 vote first? If you can’t answer this question, can you say “I refuse to/can’t answer this question” instead of not answering so I know that you didn’t miss this accidentally?

Mod mistake. I was in a hurry and thought WiiPlayer already had a vote on him. Excuse me while I go facepalm in the corner. Sadly, I can’t fix what happened.

Flag Post

MAFIA CONSPIRACY: Devourer is actually a scum.

Flag Post

OK. I am now going to properly answer 4+5+6.

4]Zzzip50. He replaced Ocelot, who was at the time, the most suspicious player. also Zzzip50 answered “yeah” to question 6, meaning that he himself thinks that he is covering for ocelot’s mistake.
5] Probably AN. He seems to post less when he is mafia.
6] Yes. I think that Zzzip is most certainly covering, because ocelot would not have been that stupid had he been a town.
Ocelot claimed cop. Zip claimed vanilla.
i am going to vote: Zzzip50 because of conflicting claims and his admitance to covering something up.

Flag Post

Mod mistake. I was in a hurry and thought WiiPlayer already had a vote on him. Excuse me while I go facepalm in the corner. Sadly, I can’t fix what happened.

*pained face*

1. If you had a Power Role, either as mafia, or as town, would you be willing to rush Day to use it? Please answer as both, mafia and town. Give reasons for your answer.
2. How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?
3. Would you be willing to start a bandwagon on a mafia comrade (aka bussing) if it seemed beneficial? Give reasons for your answer.
4. Do you find anyone the most suspicious yet? If so, who is it, and why?
5. Is there any person who is the least suspicious according to you? If so, who and why?
6. Do you think zip is trying to cover up for the screw-up ocelot did? Give reasons for your answer.

1) Irrelevant. Dayless mafia means that I can use any role-associated powers without rushing day. This applies both as town and as scum.

2) Hopefully. Can’t promise anything.

3) Have answered this before. Simply put, yes, since bussing can often be beneficial when the number of scum is suitably high that losing a buddy isn’t much of a problem.

4) Anyone who hasn’t posted regularly in this thread. That excludes CF, Jask and Zzzip. Not from my suspicion. From my “moste pote suspicion”.

5) CF. This is nothing short of his “I am a townie, look at me!” meta, and he has the most towntells among the people I have seen in the game. Of course, after his performance in BDVH, I will probably never be able to trust him completely.

6) He is doing badly, if he is. I wish ocelot has never left.

(Zzzip)

Since I’m being attacked, I’ll put in more time.

I expect a rapid answer from you if/when I pressure you.

Yeah.

I want to reiterate my question, since you haven’t answered it satisfactorily and thus, failed to ‘cover up’:

Can you possibly answer my questions last day leveled at ocelot?

I don’t want you to say “I don’t know what was going on in ocelot’s mind”. I want to know what you think was going on in ocelot’s mind when he claimed VT. Please understand that we have to policy lynch you if we can’t properly fit ocelot’s behavior into his claim.

(Woon)

I am flattered. Please make a more relephant comment next time.

(Zzzip)

AN, I just realized something…what happened to your sword avatar? :o

OT, but decided to change to conform to the Herovatar month. Too lazy to change.

(Myhome)

Metagame=metagame

Wut?

Haven’t read the thread yet, but that will be remidied soon

Honestly.

Zzzip50. He replaced Ocelot, who was at the time, 1the most suspicious player. also 2Zzzip50 answered “yeah” to question 6, meaning that he himself thinks that he is covering for ocelot’s mistake.

1) Why do you find ocelot suspicious? What are the possible interpretations of his behavior on D1?
2) AKA Freudian slip?

Probably AN. He seems to post less when he is mafia.

I know this is discussion about my meta, and can’t resist commenting. I was a werewolf in Corrupted, or so I thought.

Yes. I think that Zzzip is most certainly covering, because ocelot would not have been that stupid had he been a town.

Whatever the hell do you mean? Which part of the action taken by ocelot seems scummy to you? If you think his claiming cop was a scumtell, why was he so stupid as a scummy?

Ocelot claimed cop. Zip claimed vanilla.

Ocelot mentioned that he was falseclaiming, which conforms to Zzzip’s claim.

i am going to vote: Zzzip50 because of conflicting claims and his admitance to covering something up.

RTDTB.

Cover up means “A cover-up is an attempt, whether successful or not, to conceal evidence of wrongdoing, error, incompetence or other embarrassing information”. Therefore, it is possible that Zzzip meant that he was covering up ocelot’s incompetence as a townie. Have you, or have you not considered this?

Flag Post

[Zip]

Why would I waste a chance to get clues/kill an enemy, then on Night have a second kill? Apparently, there aren’t any Nights here, though.

It is not necessary you want to rush day so it is night, you might rush day because you’ve already used your ability, and want another day to use it?

If something is beneficial, of course I’ll do it?

I never said it was beneficial, I said it seemed beneficial.

I can’t think of anyone at the moment from my point of view.

Since it’s been over 24 hours, would you please answer the question?

Yeah.

Excuse me for being rude, but what part of “Give reasons for your answer.” did you not understand?

[Woon]

At least I am not getting criticized for doing it, currently.

[Myhome]

I would not rush the day

Excuse me for being rude, but what part of “Give reasons for your answer.” did you not understand?

[Cow]

Devourer is actually a scum.

Proof pls.

[AN]

Irrelevant. Dayless mafia means that I can use any role-associated powers without rushing day. This applies both as town and as scum.

What if you want to get your abilities back, after using them?

Woon, would you mind answering the questions since you’ve not answered the questions, but made such a remark?

Flag Post

[Jaska surveya]

If you had a Power Role, either as mafia, or as town, would you be willing to rush Day to use it? Please answer as both, mafia and town. Give reasons for your answer.

As a mafia, no. I would not do it as it would, basically, cause townies to have suspicion on me, I might do it if my mafia comrades join in with the townies to make themselves seem less suspicious though. Taking one for the team doesn’t really matter to me. As a town, no, I would not do it as the day would be very important to find out people who are suspicious/not-that-much suspicious, depending on my role, so I can find out what to do at night. Also, day would be important to get rid of one of the suspicious people, so that town can win.

How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?

I hope I shall be pretty dedicated. Willing to, not sure I will be able to.

Would you be willing to start a bandwagon on a mafia comrade (aka bussing) if it seemed beneficial? Give reasons for your answer.

Yes, I would do it. Doing so would possibly remove the suspicion of the townies that I am scum, and will probably think my scumhunting ability is good.

Do you find anyone the most suspicious yet? If so, who is it, and why?

Yes, I do. The name’s Zip, Zzzip50. It is so because of his previous role owner’s (aka ocelot’s) scummish type of behavior. And, some people are using that he said “Yeah” as a reasoning for finding him suspicious, let me tell you something, if a townie screwed up really badly, and you replaced him, would you not try and cover up his screw up so that town can win? I don’t see why you people find it suspicious.

Is there any person who is the least suspicious according to you? If so, who and why?

Yes. The person is Jaskaran2000, which is myself, it is so because I know my own role and I know I am innocent/townie, thus, I am the least suspicious to myself.

Do you think zip is trying to cover up for the screw-up ocelot did? Give reasons for your answer.

Yes. It is because zip himself said that he was, so I’ll believe him.

Flag Post

(Jask)

What if you want to get your abilities back, after using them?

Not entirely certain what you mean.

If you mean whether I’d rush day so I’d quickly get to the next day and be able to use the ability the next day, my answer is still no, because it seems, at least to me, to be a strategic flaw. If I had a power role in this mafia as a town player, it would be available to me during the next day, and the next day only. Once I have used my PR, I could just lie back and deliberate on the best candidate for the lynch, since, unless I am a daycop, I would have no reason to want to use my PR again in a hurry. If I was a daycop, I would still want to be careful, since if I seemed a bit to eager to rush the day, and made very accurate scum predictions, scum could smell a cop and execute a DK, which would be really sad.

As scum, rushing day doesn’t seem like the best option to me. I might be mistaken, but I have a good feeling that scum is limited-DK or can’t-DK in this game (or we’d have got our first victim within the first two days), meaning that the major portion of kills in favor of scum will come from lynches. Townies also know this, and therefore, they will be extra careful with lynches. Trying to rush day will result in town catching up on me and lynching me, which I’d not want to happen.

You should answer those questions soon. The DL in this game is merciless.

Flag Post

EBWOP: And of course, I got ninja’d.

Flag Post

You should answer those questions soon. The DL in this game is merciless.

What questions?

Flag Post

(Jask)

Yes, I do. The name’s Zip, Zzzip50. It is so because of his previous role owner’s (aka ocelot’s) scummish type of behavior.

Are you willing to ‘buy’ Zzzip’s claim as a townie? What do you think could have made ocelot claim scum, if, as Zzzip claims, he was actually a VT?

And, some people are using that he said “Yeah” as a reasoning for finding him suspicious, let me tell you something, if a townie screwed up really badly, and you replaced him, would you not try and cover up his screw up so that town can win? I don’t see why you people find it suspicious.

Indeed.

Yes. The person is Jaskaran2000, which is myself, it is so because I know my own role and I know I am innocent/townie, thus, I am the least suspicious to myself.

Beside yourself, you don’t find anyone else even the slightest bit less suspicious?