Relationships Mafia (End Game) page 6 (locked)

214 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by devourer359:

Maybe I should refrain from commenting, but you do realize that you still have D4, right?

I know, But I’d rather do it now before I forget it.

I have a better idea, since you have 2 more days, why don’t you take more consideration and make a vote with reasons?

Because we are pretty much at square one since you and myhome unvoted each other.

But you feel the need to randomly kill someone, without reasons, except one being that you might forget in the future. And how are we at square one? We have all this discussion behind us. Why won’t you make a solid vote?

No, I don’t feel the need to randomly kill someone, I feel the need to not get modkilled.
Plus, all of that discussion was, guess what? between you and myhome!

You had until Day 5. And guess what! All that discussion between all the players and towards each one, mainly us? You couldn’t take the time to analyze it? Because we unvoted all that discussion was void? You really needed to throw in a random kill just so you may not be modkilled in two days?

Unvote:AdeebNafees
I overreacted to the prod, my bad.

Flag Post

Day 4

Day 4 has started.

Flavorful flavor.

A No Lynch has occurred.

You have 48 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline. With 11 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch.

The following players have been mod-prodded and queued for a modkill/replacement at the start of D5 if they do not vote by then.
FelineForumer
SilverEvil
Bluji
MyNameisNothing

Flag Post

I suggest to all those inclined, go back and read the discussion and forman opinion. [SilverEvil]

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

I suggest to all those inclined, go back and read the discussion and forman opinion. [SilverEvil]

Thanks for singling me out, I appreciate it. (Sarcasm)

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (10): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, CowFriend, FelineForumer, Jaskaran2000, Zzzip50, myhome16

With 10 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 6 hours left before the standard deadline. If 6 people are not reached by this deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.

Other Info

• Bluji has been modkilled by request. He was a Vanilla Townie.
  • Mod-prods have been sent out to all players, and this time I’m only asking for a post before the start of D6. FelineForumer, SilverEvil, and MyNameisNothing now only have to post before the start of D6 to survive, starting from this post. This is mostly a test to see if activity is still salvageable.

Flag Post

Post, and hi.

Flag Post

Hi, and vote SE because why the freaking hell not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Woo.

Flag Post

sry guis i’m busy with schol and stoof

Vote SilverEvil

Don’t know why he would vote Adeeb of all people to not get modkilled. Voting someone who has a lot of potential to help town is useless if you don’t have any evidence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

sry guis i’m busy with schol and stoof

Vote SilverEvil

Don’t know why he would vote Adeeb of all people to not get modkilled. Voting someone who has a lot of potential to help town is useless if you don’t have any evidence.

Didn’t I say I overreacted to the prod?

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

SilverEvil (2): Woon1957, AdeebNafees
Not Voting (7): MyNameisNothing, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, Jaskaran2000, Zzzip50, myhome16

With 9 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 3 hours left before the standard deadline. If 6 people are not reached by this deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.

Other Info

• FelineForumer has been modkilled by request. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

SilverEvil (2): Woon1957, AdeebNafees
Not Voting (7): MyNameisNothing, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, Jaskaran2000, Zzzip50, myhome16

With 9 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. The extended deadline has started with 24 hours. Currently, SilverEvil will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Flag Post

I shall

[Vote: Jask] for now until I read up the thread.

Flag Post

HOLY FORK

SO MANY TOWNIE QUITTING GAH

Ok guys, I think I have a clear understanding of what Ocelot was doing. Unfortunately, I am prevented by Devourer’s Pm’d law to tell you exactly what he was doing. We were given the exact same Pm though. The most I think I can say: According to the title he had a relationship with some people, and by claiming cop, he could hopefully perform correctly and believably indirectly to these people that could help the Town side. And as I claimed, I am a Vanilla Townie.

I trust you, because I had this feeling when ocelot claimed cop in the first place. There’s not much else I can do with the townies dropping like goddamned flies.

(myhome)

At this point, that possibility is getting larger, that the scum has No DK or is incompetent.

Glad to know we are on the same boat.

How in the universe would I know? Maybe 1 person per IRLD?

I wanted your opinion.

I don’t know why on day one, but that was the main Idea, to get townlove.

You don’t get me. Why would he do it so damn early?

Yes it has. The thing that specifically changed my mind is the gaping hole in my arguements, specifically the ones that involved the question ‘why?’. I’ll Unvote Zzzip for now, but IGMEOH, just because I do think that that was a very big deal.

Glad to see we are on the same boat, FTM.

(SE)

Sorry Adeeb but Vote:AdeebNafees Just to save my sorry ass.

Why did you vote me specifically?

I know, But I’d rather do it now before I forget it.

Why are you so impatient to get me out of the game?

Because we are pretty much at square one since you and myhome unvoted each other.

Why does that make me suspect number 3?

No, I don’t feel the need to randomly kill someone, I feel the need to not get modkilled.

Exact same reasons for which devourer voted in Corrupted, and I’ve got this feeling that you are not only survival-voting here.

Doesn’t make you less suspicious for having voted me in the first place. IMHO, that’s a scumslip. FoS SilverEvil.

(Woon)

Explain. Honestly, if I had infinite DKs, you, SE and myhome would go first.

(CF)

@Wooneh: This is the kind of thing I’d like to see.

With that aside, SE, explain why you singled me out among others to vote against.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Epicly ninja’d

[Vote: Jask]

Correct me if I am wrong, but do you have to vote to confirm your presence in the thread? My modprod mentioned only posting, no voting.

Flag Post

Correct me if I am wrong, but do you have to vote to confirm your presence in the thread? My modprod mentioned only posting, no voting.

Mine did too, but I don’t want to be in a large group of people (aka along with the non-voters).

Flag Post

Alright, I just read the whole thread, and I have no idea how to express it.

[SE]

Because we are pretty much at square one

So, you’d vote for someone just because “i have to save myself lol” without any additional opinion on the person and/or suspicion? After all the discussion that has happened, you s till say square one? I believe enough discussion has happened for you to deem someone suspicious and note vote randomly. Thus, for trying to confuse other people’s mind (according to me), I shall:

[Unvote: Jaskaran2000]
[Vote: SilverEvil]

[SE]

between you and myhome!

Oh, yeah, we totally had no discussion before myhome and zip.

[SE]

What is this I don’t even. I’ll not even comment on this.

[Woon]

why the freaking hell not.

I don’t see why you should. No addition opinions from you, nor any suspicions. All you do is come on the game and hop in a bandwagon. [FoS: Woon1957] for doing this. Also, I would appreciate it if you were to fix this “playstyle” of yours in mafias. Don’t sign for games if you can’t stay committed to them, and when you come on, don’t act like a jester every time. It’s annoying.

[SE]

Woo.

Please explain why you are feeling happy when some one voted for you. Might be a jester (or a mime), can’t stay, but possible. But then again, I doubt you would make a slip like this, and want us to think you’re jester so you can get away as a last effort of being mafia.

[SE]

And you think people would believe that? Oh please.

Flag Post

@AN I pretty much random-voted (of course none of you believe me so that’s fine)

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Alright, I just read the whole thread, and I have no idea how to express it.

[SE]

Because we are pretty much at square one

So, you’d vote for someone just because “i have to save myself lol” without any additional opinion on the person and/or suspicion? After all the discussion that has happened, you s till say square one? I believe enough discussion has happened for you to deem someone suspicious and note vote randomly. Thus, for trying to confuse other people’s mind (according to me), I shall:

[Unvote: Jaskaran2000]
[Vote: SilverEvil]

Ever heard of overreaction?

[SE]

between you and myhome!

Oh, yeah, we totally had no discussion before myhome and zip.

My fault, that was stupid.

[SE]

What is this I don’t even. I’ll not even comment on this.

It’s called realizing you overeacted

[Woon]

why the freaking hell not.

I don’t see why you should. No addition opinions from you, nor any suspicions. All you do is come on the game and hop in a bandwagon. [FoS: Woon1957] for doing this. Also, I would appreciate it if you were to fix this “playstyle” of yours in mafias. Don’t sign for games if you can’t stay committed to them, and when you come on, don’t act like a jester every time. It’s annoying.

[SE]

Woo.

Please explain why you are feeling happy when some one voted for you. Might be a jester (or a mime), can’t stay, but possible. But then again, I doubt you would make a slip like this, and want us to think you’re jester so you can get away as a last effort of being mafia.

\

Sarcasm HerrDurrr

[SE]

And you think people would believe that? Oh please.

Meh if you don’t believe me you can vote me, simple.

Flag Post

What is the above post I don’t even.

Flag Post

What is the above post I don’t even.

Just read it.

Flag Post

Just read it.

It’ll hurt my eyes.

Flag Post

Just read it.

It’ll hurt my eyes.

Too bad, read it go ahead.

Flag Post

(Jask)

Also, I would appreciate it if you were to fix this “playstyle” of yours in mafias. Don’t sign for games if you can’t stay committed to them, and when you come on, don’t act like a jester every time. It’s annoying.

Hear hear.

Please explain why you are feeling happy when some one voted for you. Might be a jester (or a mime), can’t stay, but possible.

I doubt that he’s a Jester, since he would have likelier kept his vote on me if he was one.

(SE)

Meh if you don’t believe me you can vote me, simple.

If you aren’t going to make yourself believed, we do have to vote against you.

Honestly, looking over your posts throughout the thread:

We gotz a bandwagon ovar here!

……I…just….wow.

These were your posts in the beginning of the game. Only things you did were make passing comments about bandwagons developing and about how you found someone’s explanation incomplete. Ordinarily, you are extremely aggressive, but throughout most of this game, you have retained a passive mode of action, despite my repeated attempts at cajoling you into activity.

Your sudden vote on me, which, you say, is a random vote, seems explicitly stupid to me. I have been posting throughout the course of this game (and am probably the only player who has a post on every page, beside Jask) and you still have to rely on the RNG to think that I am scum? Why didn’t you vote for someone else? Why do you find Wooneh, CF, Jask, MNIM, myhome, Twisty and Zzzip likelier to be town than me?

Analyzing every single one of these players, I have come to the following conclusions:

(Jaskaran)

He has been, throughout, a most active player, and possibly the one who can, therefore, be read in maximum detail.

When it comes to voting, Jask has had a vote in nearly every successful wagon in the game (which, in case you are an idiot, is one, and that’s the first day lynch against hell).

This was, what I believe, a vote just to show how stupid it is to RNG vote. It WAS the second vote on a wagon against the townie hell (who did look scummy), and that’s something against Jask.

He has maintained, in multiple posts, a stance against ocelot being a cop, and supported helltank’s idea of ocelot being scum. I have personally been undecided about ocelot’s alignment through most of the game, though as I might have said multiple times, I find him less likely to be gambitting scum, since the D1 gambit is not only dangerous, it is also stupid, and ocelot is a very cautious scummy.

When arguing against helltank, Jask, initially, and in a style quite like me, seemed to have forgotten than this is a nightless mafia. He repeatedly mentioned the feasibility of a mafia NK, when there isn’t anything as an NK in this game.

Jask also mentioned how he thought ocelot and helltank were bussing each other, even after helltank flipped town. Could be just a mistake in picking terms. Jask maintained his vote on ocelot/Zzzip, intentionally/accidentally ignoring my question about how they could be bussing each other, since both of them couldn’t be scum.

Jask then created an RQS in what was, apparently, a sincere effort at putting some life back into the mafia, though it didn’t seem to bring about a hell lot of discussion (except the myhome-Zzzip argument). When I asked him if he was willing to buy Zzzip’s claim of being a VT, he answered with an interesting:

As a vanilla townie, no. As a townie, yes.

I didn’t ask for clarifications back then, because it seemed to me as if Jask meant that Zzzip could have been cop. Correct me if I am wrong, Jask.

Overall, I haven’t got conclusive evidence, or tells on Jaskaran, though my instincts lean towards considering him to be town. He has played with what seems to me to be genuine interest in getting scumlynches through, and that’s what a townie should do.

(Wooneh)

With only a handful of posts from her in the thread, Wooneh has remained town’s worst nightmare. If a policy lynch should be led against anyone in this thread, it’s this gal.

Whoops.

This post doesn’t convey much, and is her first actual game post after the first lynch. I have a feeling that this was to show that she isn’t inactive, because I saw no occasion for it at that time, and can’t now either.

Maybe I like AN and Dev better. I don’t know.

This was a post made immediately after the RQS was posted, after the second lynch. Honestly.

This is another annoying post, since it is on par with SE’s random vote earlier. This is also the first actual vote by Wooneh, and SE reacts rather oddly to the vote, unlike how he usually does. Barring the possibility of jester, it is as if SE knows that the vote isn’t “meant”, which gives me the feeling that this is likely to be a bus. FoS Wooneh.

Oh, and that’s ALL the posts from Wooneh in this thread. My conclusion about her is basically two words, though most people will frown at them: Policy lynch. This is worse than a null tell. The only thing that might be considered to be in her favor is that she wasn’t on the helltank wagon.

(CF)

CF has posted throughout the game in a manner quite similar to me. He hasn’t got a post in every page, but he has showed us his stance in nearly every argument. Maybe I am just biased in his favor because he went “like Adeeb said” multiple times in the game, and could actually be scum buddying (I slightly doubt that, though that’s my gut speaking).

CF was on the wagon against helltank, though he didn’t go OMGUS on helltank. He made the same night mistake as me and Jask as well, which makes me feel weird, since he could have pointed that out and got ocelot lynched D1 (it was a logical fallacy, after all), and that might have been the clever thing to do for scum. He was fourth on the wagon, but by then, it had already developed into a killing machine.

CF did think that not voting ocelot/Zzzip was a good idea, but for entirely different reasons: he considered him to be a Jester.

All in all, CF is probably the likeliest townie to have been on the ocelot wagon. That doesn’t clear him as a townie, but he is, IMO, likelier to be one.

(SE)

I consider him to be scum, as I’ve already mentioned, and therefore, I will vote: SilverEvil for avoiding questions, not making relevant comments about the game and scummy behavior.

(MNIM)

MNIM hammered the hell wagon, which, IMO, makes him suspicious. Hell didn’t actually reach majority with MNIM’s vote, but it assured that the lynch did get through. His explanations were inadequate, and he sprung a vote on ocelot almost as rapidly as he had cast his vote on helltank, and he unvoted rapidly after that, apparently losing his voice for the remainder of the game.

By not voicing himself, he doesn’t appear to, how should I say it… oh, yeah, give a rat’s ass to who we lynch, as long as that person isn’t him. That, alone, earns him an FoS from me, and which I will turn into a vote if he doesn’t post in the game after this.

(myhome)

myhome is the second replacement in this game, and as such, I would have normally had less stuff to read up on from him. Thankfully, he has answered quite rapidly and readily whenever questioned, which I commend regardless of his alignment.

Going back to his replacee, arken, there isn’t much to read. He was the one who initiated the helltank wagon, voting in response to an RNG vote. That does seem rather silly to me, especially when, later, he could have given other reasons for suspecting helltank in light of the convo. arken got himself replaced by request, which makes me think that he was a vanilla townie (like the others who have quit the game due to being VTs), though I haven’t got anything else to back that up.

myhome is a different case. With an incomplete answer to the original RQS, I didn’t really get a scumtell on him, but found him mildly annoying. His later posts showed me that he did think in depth about some of the stuff I mentioned, and his unvote on Zzzip, despite having the chance of catching onto the minor VI tells made by the latter in his own unvote post, make me think that myhome is thinking his votes through, and that’s a towntell in my books.

Overall, I have a townfeel from myhome which is on par with the one I get from CF, but I’d like to hear more from him before I eliminate him from my list of suspects.

(Twisty)

Twisty’s contribution to the game is negligible (though not zero). His first post was very late, and on D2. He seemed to be leaning towards believing helltank’s suspicions D1, and from what he said, I gathered that he was going with him since helltank was an obvious townie. Since I myself found helltank’s arguments stupid and likely to be scumtells, I don’t exactly hold the same views.

Twisty did reply to my first question, but after that, he also managed to lose his voice. His last (and incidentally, third post that ties him with Wooneh in terms of least posts in the thread) post conveyed the sense that he was confused about whether or not to vote Zzzip. I don’t know much about Twisty’s meta, and can’t draw any conclusions from that either.

My conclusions regarding Twisty are nearly similar to those regarding Wooneh, except if I had unlimited DKs, I would target him after Wooneh, and not before, which may explain my stance regarding his possible alignment: he is less likely to be scum than Wooneh, and more likely to be scum than the rest of the players.

I have saved what is possibly the best for last. Ocelot, AKA Zzzip.

(ocelot)

ocelot is the fourth person to make the night mistake, and the one who brought up the whole cop claim thing.

There are several reasons, contrary to what I have said, for suspecting ocelot. He claimed that he had falseclaimed only when the lynch on helltank became quite definite. He also ‘dressed up’ his OMGUS vote, IMHO, and even if he didn’t, his reasons in support of his own fakeclaim were painfully bad. He even mentioned that he is aggressive and risk-taking as scum (which I agree with), and said that he didn’t, however, roleclaim as scum, as if he couldn’t change his own meta. This explains why I HoS’d him the moment the day was over. The night mistake, in addition to his already flawed reasoning, convinced me that he had to be scum.

The main reason why, however, I didn’t actually vote him, and was hesitant to do so, was because of a psychological reason. His speech had some very weird bits. He said, immediately after admitting his fakeclaim: “But I now know Helltank is scum anyway, I’m expecting people to vote on me now because everyone knows all liers are scum.”. This line made me feel as if ocelot was a genuine townie, since if he was scum, he’d have known how dangerous it would be to carry through the helltank lynch.

“The best way I can put this right now is that I was fishing for scum.” is another one that annoyed me, since as scum, a more natural response would be “I was actually fishing for scum”. Not to mention his frequent allusions to something he had discussed with devourer": I wanted to hear a bit more from ocelot, when unfortunately, he got replaced. I would have thought that he might have got himself replaced because he was fighting a losing battle, but he has genuinely been inactive all over FGF.

Zzzip entered the fray way later, and responded, when instantly hailed, by saying that he was a VT. He then does like a VI and votes Wii for some pretty damn stupid reasons. My suspicions regarding him were pretty much wavering between "VI’ and “Scum”, till his post in the last page.

Of course, I am wondering whether its a last ditch defense, but maybe its the incredibility, or I’ve been wanting to hear exactly that from him at the back of my mind, I am inclined to believe, FTM, that Zzzip is, after all, a VI, and not the scum that I thought he was. Which also goes with my original idea regarding ocelot and what he was trying to do.

I decided to get that all out JIC scum has got a DK handy and decide to get me out of the fray. Honestly, last time, in BDVH, town would have won if I wasn’t so hesitant in voicing my opinions, and I am not going to repeat the same mistake again.

Flag Post

[AN]

I doubt that he’s a Jester, since he would have likelier kept his vote on me if he was one.

Why haven’t you quoted the latter part of my post at that part? No comments about it? If so, why not, don’t you have any opinions to share? Not even something like a “I agree.” or something against it like you usually do? I find that a bit weird. Also, I’ll not answer to this as it would lead to a rail of never-ending reverse-psychology, thus making it useless for discussion to continue any further about this.

(and am probably the only player who has a post on every page, beside Jask)

<offtopic>

Daww. I feel embarrassed :3

</offtopic>

Not related to quote, but the next section;

Why have you not given a view about yourself in this mafia? Do you think your opinion would be too biased or such? Even if so, I request an analysis about yourself throughout this mafia.

When it comes to voting, Jask has had a vote in nearly every successful wagon in the game

Shouldn’t this be taken as a point against me? If it is, sorry for my incorrect interpretation of your post. This is a point that should be taken against me as it may be believed that I could be scum, and my scum comrades are joining with me as to make other people that this person should be voted.

This was, what I believe, a vote just to show how stupid it is to RNG vote. It WAS the second vote on a wagon against the townie hell (who did look scummy)

Alright. I’ll admit. That wasn’t a RNG vote, that was just a vote entitled with RNG because I was too lazy to post my reasons, which I had previously mentioned. You can also take this as a point against me.

seemed to have forgotten than this is a nightless mafia.

Stop, you’re making me ashamed of myself

Could be just a mistake in picking terms.

It wasn’t a mistake, quite frankly, I had forgotten that hell had flipped town, and thought that ocelot and hell were still bussing each other. Forgot to clarify this earlier, my mistake, I apologize.

intentionally/accidentally ignoring my question about how they could be bussing each other, since both of them couldn’t be scum.

What? When did you ask me such a question? Just wat.

though it didn’t seem to bring about a hell lot of discussion

Helltank died, I couldn’t bring hell back to get a lot of discussion

I didn’t ask for clarifications back then, because it seemed to me as if Jask meant that Zzzip could have been cop.

That’s incorrect, I did not, and still do not, believe that Zip is a cop. I simply meant to say that I believe he is a townie, but not a vanilla townie.

Correct me if I am wrong, Jask.

Dun dun dun.

Corrected.

Dun dun dun.

On a side note;

Been a while since I lasted in a mafia this long. I swear if AN goes chosen mafia on me for this…

This was a post made immediately after the RQS was posted, after the second lynch. Honestly.

Another point to be noted is that she did not attempt to answer the questions, she just posted on something a bit less worth noticing, and not the main stuff. Which does lean mean towards her being scum.

SE reacts rather oddly to the vote,

He states that it was sarcasm in his earlier post, any thoughts about that you might have?

Policy lynch.

<offtopic>

I still have no idea what this means.

</offtopic>

I have a feeling mafia only has a One-shot Daykill, I am not sure about this, but it feels like it.

Flag Post

(Jask)

Why haven’t you quoted the latter part of my post at that part? No comments about it?

Because I also don’t think that SE is actually a Jester, and is likely to be scum. I wanted to add onto what you said.

And I dunno why I didn’t quote you. I usually say “I agree” or “I see” when someone answers a question aimed by me, or has voiced an opinion that I was myself going to voice.

Why have you not given a view about yourself in this mafia? Do you think your opinion would be too biased or such?

Yes. I am habitually biased towards myself.

Even if so, I request an analysis about yourself throughout this mafia.

Request processed.

Shouldn’t this be taken as a point against me?

Taken already:

(I posted, earlier)

It WAS the second vote on a wagon against the townie hell (who did look scummy), and that’s something against Jask.

Stop, you’re making me ashamed of myself

You aren’t the only one who forgot about the non-existence of nights. It is the stupidest mistake I’ve ever committed in a mafia myself.

It wasn’t a mistake, quite frankly, I had forgotten that hell had flipped town, and thought that ocelot and hell were still bussing each other. Forgot to clarify this earlier, my mistake, I apologize.

I see.

What? When did you ask me such a question? Just wat.

My mistake. On looking back, I never posed the question, only saying:

Bussing is a term for scum players voting and showering suspicion on each other so as to distance themselves, with the inevitable lynch of one of the scummies giving the other scummy mucho town love.

In response to your post about bussing.

Helltank died, I couldn’t bring hell back to get a lot of discussion

I see.

That’s incorrect, I did not, and still do not, believe that Zip is a cop. I simply meant to say that I believe he is a townie, but not a vanilla townie.

So what do you think is his role, if he is not a Vanilla Townie?

Been a while since I lasted in a mafia this long. I swear if AN goes chosen mafia on me for this…

Huh? What do you mean by ‘me going Chosen mafia on you’? The correct terminology is, unless I am mistake, YOU going Chosen mafia on me, since you were scum in that :p

Which does lean mean towards her being scum.

It could have also been a null tell, but coupled with the fact that it is only the second of her three posts in this thread, I agree.

He states that it was sarcasm in his earlier post, any thoughts about that you might have?

Sarcasm has no place in a mafia. The fact that he finds it necessary to mock means that he is panicky, or he would have been able to put up valid points in order to defend himself.

I still have no idea what this means.

Quoting mafiascum on this:

A Policy Lynch is one that is done for arbitrary reasons.

Most commonly, it describes the lynch of a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because the player’s bad play will hurt the town later on. However, policy lynches can be requested on other players – for instance, players who claim Vengeful under duress will generally be lynched.

The efficacy of policy lynches is a hotly debated topic in almost any game in which it comes up due to the fact that the town arguably loses an opportunity to lynch a scummy player.

In this context, leading a lynch against Wooneh is a policy lynch as her posts don’t mark her as particularly scummy in any regard, but her lurking policy hurts town regardless of her alignment, as she does not contribute to the discussion.

For obvious reasons, policy lynching isn’t always the best way out, and that is why I mentioned it explicitly that lynching her right now is mostly a policy lynch. If she is town, she’d better get in here and explain herself soon.

(AN)

Never voted till today, which is possibly the main factor against him.

Attacked RNG voting a couple of times. FoS’d ocelot for roleclaiming Cop D1, since he wouldn’t be likely to know of the existence of Docs in the game. Pressures helltank, asking him the reasons for his stance against ocelot. Seems likely to vote him with comments such as “fishing for doc”, but doesn’t actually vote, as helltank doesn’t respond to several of his questions. Did mention being sleepy, though that’s no reason for not voting.

First to admit the night mistake, which might be a scumstep to make sure no one looks back and questions. Questions again, and HoS’s ocelot. Repeatedly asks for opinions on the helltank-ocelot incident. Seems rather agitated when ocelot is replaced, and changes the HoS to a FoS. Defends ocelot against multiple people, and also FoS’s MNIM for leaping on the ocelot wagon.

Troubled by Wii’s lynch, and defended Zzzip against myhome. Also pressures Zzzip. FoS’s myhome when he mentions the Corrupted meta (unFoS myhome, BTW). Rages against the inactivity, and doesn’t react to SE’s vote against him (I was dead tired that day and didn’t see the thread).

FoS’s SE, then questions him, also questioning Jask why he self-voted. Makes a case against SE, and analyzes every other player in the game (except himself), FoSing Wooneh for being likely scumbuddies with SE, and FoSing MNIM for not giving a rat’s ass to who got lynched.

It is difficult to reach a conclusion with AN (especially by AN himself), but trying to see myself from a neutral POV, I can see what behaviors by me may seem odd (the consistent passive-aggressive mood towards Zzzip, the passive-aggressive mood towards helltank, the similar passive-aggressive mood towards arken/myhome), though I will counter that by saying that I don’t want to reach a hasty conclusion about anyone in a mafia, and I don’t vote unless I actually think that there is scum to be lynched with the vote (which behavior, unfortunately, made town lose in BDVH).