Relationships Mafia (End Game) page 8 (locked)

214 posts

Flag Post

You have 6 hours to explain yourself.

If you are a townie, you have no reason to suicide. Voting yourself only shows that you are getting paranoid, which is a natural reaction of scum under pressure.

Flag Post

Now that’s out of the way.

[AN]

I doubt Wooneh trying to pull that off on us

Why do you doubt so?

I wonder whether scum would pull off something like that on the probably last day of the game,

Since a long time, you’ve been going on and on about this be the last day, how do you know that this the last day? I would only see you as a person to be knowing it if you were mafia, thus, [FoS: AN]

when they just need to defend themselves with any argument whatsoever to get the last lynch through.

You never know with woon.

but he also leaped on the helltank wagon which, IMO, neutralizes the towntell from his informative posting.

Why? Mustn’t he also have some type of reasoning?

Still don’t see why they are less suspicious.

Didn’t realize you were just that stupid.

That they weren’t bussing each other, as it seemed in the beginning.

What do you mean it seemed like that? Why would it seem like that? I don’t get you, your logic is nonsensical.

My subconscious mind thinks there is a pattern, but I can’t be bothered to hunt it down

Why does your subconscious mind think so?

showing that you did see that post earlier, but didn’t respond earlier.

I didn’t want to respond. That post was so stupid, I knew one person would eventually bring up an argument against it, but thought might as well do it as to make him remove his vote if he were to be argued with 2 people.

You’ve got quite a lot of things to explain.

Whatever you say.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Stupid ninjas.

[AN]

You have 6 hours to explain yourself.

Implying you will be satisfied with my explanations and will unvote me.

Voting yourself only shows that you are getting paranoid, which is a natural reaction of scum under pressure.

KK ALRIGHT I ADMIT I AM SCUM TOWN WINS GOOD GAME FSJGsd

Flag Post

(Jask)

Why do you doubt so?

I don’t think, to put it bluntly, that she is either capable, putting it smoothly, or daredevilish enough to pull of such a gambit at this stage of the game.

Since a long time, you’ve been going on and on about this be the last day, how do you know that this the last day?

Don’t put words in my mouth. I have never explicitly said that it is the last day, but that it is likely to be so, especially with the possibility of the modkills, not to mention the fact that we are assuming that there is a sizable scum in this game.

(AN’s mentions about the last day)

when you seem so concerned about the lynch possibly being town’s last lynch

that on the probably last day of the game

With this likely being the last lynch

I would only see you as a person to be knowing it if you were mafia, thus, [FoS: AN]

As i mentioned above. You are actually the person to give me the idea in the first place:

8 people remain.
There have been no mafia deaths yet.
The mafia control at least 2 votes, I’d think 3 because of the number of players.
I think we’re in the worst possible situation… unless… there is no mafia (which I find to be unlikely, if not impossible).

Of course, you didn’t mention it explicitly, which, I think, is clever, but you did mention the “worst possible situation”, which is obviously LyLo.

Why? Mustn’t he also have some type of reasoning?

Here’s what he said, after the lynch:

(MNIM said, earlier)

I feel like Helltank just screwed up a bit with what he was trying to say yesterday. I see Ocelot’s abnormal role claim as scummy behavior. I’m going to Vote Ocelot.

That’s his reasoning. In other words, I am quite confident that among the lurkers, MNIM is the most suspicious, which is exactly why your vote against Wooneh, among others, makes me even more suspicious of you.

Didn’t realize you were just that stupid.

Insulting me personally means that you have no logical way of defending yourself, and are clutching at straws.

What do you mean it seemed like that? Why would it seem like that? I don’t get you, your logic is nonsensical.

I mentioned this yesterday in my analysis of Wooneh.

(AN said, earlier)

This is another annoying post, since it is on par with SE’s random vote earlier. This is also the first actual vote by Wooneh, and SE reacts rather oddly to the vote, unlike how he usually does. Barring the possibility of jester, it is as if SE knows that the vote isn’t “meant”, which gives me the feeling that this is likely to be a bus.

If it is nonsensical, why didn’t you point it out yesterday? Why is it nonsensical? I explicitly stated my reasoning behind thinking that it was a bus. The fact that you find it necessary to question me on the topic suggests to me that you did not read my analyses in-depth yesterday.

Why does your subconscious mind think so?

Your interest in pushing this point is, to say the least, interesting.

That post was so stupid, I knew one person would eventually bring up an argument against it, but thought might as well do it as to make him remove his vote if he were to be argued with 2 people.

As a townie, you would have reacted against the vote. The fact that you found it stupid, but wanted someone else to protest against it shows that you were actually lurking and just trying not to be heard in the thread.

Whatever you say.

Still not satisfied.

Implying you will be satisfied with my explanations and will unvote me.

As a townie, I want to lynch the person who is likeliest to be scum. Therefore, if you explanations make me think that you are town, I will unvote you.

KK ALRIGHT I ADMIT I AM SCUM TOWN WINS GOOD GAME FSJGsd

Is that an actual claim or are you shamming desperate townie? Please don’t pull a Devourer.

Flag Post

I AM SCUM UR LOGIC FAILS I AM SCUM VOTE ME TOWN WINS K I ALONE SCUM

Flag Post

Day 6

Day 6 has started.

Flavorful flavor.

Jaskaran2000 has been lynched. He was Gregory Atkins.

AdeebNafees has been DK’d. He was a Vanilla Townie.

MyNameisNothing and TwistedCakez have been modkilled. They were Vanilla Townies.

You have 48 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline. With 4 people, 3 people voting are needed for a lynch.

Mod-prods have been sent out to all living players. They will be expected to post before D7 or be modkilled.
Woon1957
CowFriend
myhome16
Zzzip50

Flag Post

4 players left, and it looks lyloesque.

Woon and Zzzip, what are your opinions of each other?

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (8): Woon1957, CowFriend, myhome16, Zzzip50

With 4 people, 3 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 24 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not voting by this deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.

Other Info

• The following players still need to post before D6:
    Woon1957
    CowFriend
    Zzzip50

Flag Post

Wow, how in the world did I make it this far? I honestly threw my life out in my last post xD

Well, I guess mafia does exist though.

Flag Post

My secret knowledge tells me that apparently Mafia win condition needs to be higher than Town. And My Secret Knowledge of people tells me who is not mafia. I am forbidden to say who isn’t though. I just need to decide which of the other 2 are mafia…

Flag Post

My gut feel says it’s between myhome and Zzzip. Woon always has the “idgaf” attitude, and she already posted that she’s about to quit on the previous page. Zzzip has been involved enough, and I believe ocelot wouldn’t do something so stupid as a scum. myhome’s just really been staying near the sideline.

/hypocrisy

Vote myhome

Flag Post

This is so intense, and I don’t know whether to vote Cowfriend or myhome…

Flag Post

I an NOT voting Cowfriend. I find myself wondering how it is that he is voting me, with the relatively feew scumtells I’ve given off compared to Zzzip50.
Whom, by the way, I am voting for.
Vote Zzzip50
DAMMIT. I hate my Win:Loss ratio.
And it is goingto be even more hurt by Cow’s /hipocrisy.

Flag Post

I find myself wondering how it is that he is voting me, with the relatively feew scumtells I’ve given off compared to Zzzip50.

That’s because you didn’t post much in the first place.

/hypocrisy

Flag Post

Vote: Myhome

For voting me, even though I’ve been pretty much honest opinioned about everything, I just don’t know how to really play mafias so I look like an idiot.

I’m going to vote myhome for his only discussion to be trying to push through my lynch, and after someone dispelled his logic, just resorted to lurking.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

myhome16 (2): CowFriend, Zzzip50
Zzzip50 (1): myhome16
Not Voting (1): Woon1957

With 4 people, 3 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 18 hours left before the standard deadline. If 3 people are still voting by this deadline, myhome16 will be lynched.

Other Info

• The following players still need to post before D7:
    Woon1957

Flag Post

End Game

myhome16 has been lynched and Woon1957 has been modkilled. Both were Vanilla Townies.

As the sole surviving members with no way for either to gain an advantage over the other, Zzzip50 and Cowfriend have won Relationships Mafia! They were both Vanilla Townies.

Roles

Note: arkenarken was replaced by myhome16 and ocelot was replaced by Zzzip50.

All Vanilla Townies were given a PM like this, with varying players revealed. Players were organized into three teams, the members of which knew their team members but were prohibited from communicating with each other.

The teams consisted of the following:
Bluji, helltank, TwistedCakez, SilverEvil
AdeebNafees, myhome16, WiiPlayer113, CowFriend
Woon1957, Zzzip50, MyNameisNothing, FelineForumer

In Relationship Mafia, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
/A vote during day to lynch.
//You know that arkenarken, Wiiplayer113, and CowFriend are also Vanilla Townies. You are forbidden from revealing the role/alignments of these players and you are forbidden from claiming any role connection to them. In other words, when it comes to in-thread posts, you are forbidden from hinting at this part of your PM and must pretend that this part of your PM does not exist. You cannot communicate with these players outside of the thread.

Win Condition:
Lynch all anti-town roles.

Lose Condition:
Die or allow the anti-town roles to fulfill their win conditions.

Note: This role was purely meant to prevent any guesses that the set-up consisted of equal teams. Jask never sent me any investigate requests.

In Relationship Mafia, you are Gregory Atkins.

Abilities:
/A vote during day to lynch.
//A role investigate on D2, D4, and D6. PM me anytime during these days, and you will receive a result at the end of that day.
///A one-shot DK PMed to me at anytime. This DK will occur at the end of the corresponding Day.

Win Condition:
Lynch all anti-town roles.

Lose Condition:
Die or allow the anti-town roles to fulfill their win conditions.

Concluding Notes

Yes, this was a bastard mafia. But it was a bastard mafia for a reason, and that was to test out if sided mafias would work under one condition, the condition that nobody knew that it was a sided mafia. And while a general lack of activity prevented me from finding any concrete conclusions, it seems like closed sided mafias do work in a way. For anyone wondering/annoyed, I will probably not host a bastard mafia any time soon (I promise :P). If I find the time, my next project will probably be a mafia attempting to encourage activity (similar in intent to racefan’s Dual Mafia).

Anyways, some original questions and some questions that I have shamelessly plagiarized from Woon:
1) Are you ever going to trust me with a mafia ever again?
2) Are you mad at me?
3) Did I fool you to the very end?
4) Did the Vanilla Townie PM make you suspicious with the strict restrictions?
5) Did you suspect anything when people claimed that they knew others?
6) Did I just make you smack your forehead?
7) Had fun being my guinea pigs :D?
8) How do you feel about the idea of closed bastard sided mafias?
9) Is there anything that I could have done better as a host?
10) To the inactive players, were you inactive because you disliked being a Vanilla Townie? If so, would a change of the role name have made a difference?
11) To Jask, how do you feel about having had the sole unique role?

Feel free to make any other comments. I’ll lock the thread when it seems dead, which will probably be soon :P.

Flag Post

Win Debates

Ack, almost forgot about this. As CowFriend and Zzzip50 belonged to teams, the following members have received a win for activity:
AdeebNafees

The following members may argue their case for a win and other players may argue for them:
myhome16, WiiPlayer113, Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, FelineForumer

Flag Post

Myhome was the only one out of them that had some discussion.

Flag Post

You know guys, I went through the entire game clueless and I basically threw my life away more than a few times. How the hell did I live…

Thanks though AN and Jask’s OMGUS kill.

Flag Post

lul pwn’t

I’m 2gud amirite

To be honest, I thought it was a bastard after so long without landing a single scum lynch. But there’s no possible way/reason for me to get mad when I’m barely active this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

lul pwn’t

I’m 2gud amirite

To be honest, I thought it was a bastard after so long without landing a single scum lynch. But there’s no possible way/reason for me to get mad when I’m barely active this game.

of course, YOU LYNCHED YOUR OWN FUCKING TEAMMATE.

I argue for a win because my own team member, who knew I was townie, decided to kill me, instead of follow his role pm.
QUESTIONS:
1] Yes.
2] No, I like bastard mods.
3] Not really, I kinda knew it was a bastard mod, because I asked you if you hed PM’d cow and you said that it wasn’t nessesary to tell him that I was now on his team.
5] Yes. I thought that it was violating rules, as I could not communicat, so why could others?
4] No.
6] No.
7] Yes.
8] It is an interesting concept, but it must be thuroughly pioneered.
9] You could’ve PM’d Cowfriend to say that I was on his side. BECAUSE GOD KNOWS IT DIDN’T LOOK LIKE HE KNEW. Or he could just be the idiot he is.
10] I was inactive, But I made some attempt to be active throughout the thing, another reason why I should be awarded a win. I tried to be more active than the others, and while not being particularly sucsessful, I had a few more posts than the rest of them, and I held up and arguement with AN while doing it.

So yeah, my arguements for my win:
I was difinitively more active than the inactive people. Infact, I tried to encourage some activity at the end, before Cow voted me.

I attempted to hold up an arguement at one point, not just sit back and watch.

I held a legitiment bussing strategy for AN, where we argued and then later, if I felt he was right, I could say he was right. Then I could mention that with the previous arguement, it would be unlikely for me to agree with him again, on a grudge basis, and make it all that much more convincing.

COWFRIED KILLED ME WHEN HE KNEW I WAS A TOWNIE.

LOOK AT THIS EDIT.

Flag Post

I argue for a win because my own team member, who knew I was townie, decided to kill me,

wut

You realize that everyone got different role knowledge, right? I only know that arkenarken, Wii, Adeeb are vanilla, not you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I argue for a win because my own team member, who knew I was townie, decided to kill me,

wut

You realize that everyone got different role knowledge, right? I only know that arkenarken, Wii, Adeeb are vanilla, not you.

Myhome is ark.

Flag Post

Myhome is ark.

LOL

It’s k, myhome. You still have the next game.