Relationships Mafia (End Game) page 9 (locked)

214 posts

Flag Post

I’ll make a decision on myhome’s win after I reread the thread (I’ll probably do so tomorrow). Arguments for now are bolded so that myhome or defenders of him can respond.

I argue for a win because my own team member, who knew I was townie, decided to kill me, instead of follow his role pm.

Dead wins are based on playing ability and amount of activity. In other words, CowFriend’s mistake has nothing to do with whether or not you get a win. There are obviously exceptions to the aforementioned criteria (I’m considering awarding Wiiplayer or at least giving him some sort of compensation as his lynch was purely my mistake), but by the logic that townie mistakes should be counted as a reason for a win, every dead townie would get a win so long as they didn’t play like a jester.

Not really, I kinda knew it was a bastard mod, because I asked you if you hed PM’d cow and you said that it wasn’t nessesary to tell him that I was now on his team.

What does this have to do with bastard modding :P?

Yes. I thought that it was violating rules, as I could not communicat, so why could others?

They never revealed the players they had a connection to.

You could’ve PM’d Cowfriend to say that I was on his side. BECAUSE GOD KNOWS IT DIDN’T LOOK LIKE HE KNEW. Or he could just be the idiot he is.

I’ll make sure to PM about replacements in future games.

I was difinitively more active than the inactive people.

In terms of activity, I’ll reread the thread and make a decision on this later. As a note, I’m leaning towards your favor as of now.

You realize that everyone got different role knowledge, right? I only know that arkenarken, Wii, Adeeb are vanilla, not you.

myhome was a replacement for arken. I stated this in-thread.

Flag Post

Had fun being my guinea pigs :D?

Annoyed, yet pleased.

how do you feel about having had the sole unique role?

Feels nice, I thought I was a VT until D5 when I re-read my PM thinking about having a OSDK in a mafia though. Well, at least it makes me feel special, and that makes me feel happy, because I wasn’t in any team, which sorta makes me sorta mafia, which means I finally got a sorta-mafia role after ages <3 :3

Flag Post

But it was a bastard mafia for a reason, and that was to test out if sided mafias would work under one condition, the condition that nobody knew that it was a sided mafia.

Objection. I knew the moment Jask was revealed as Gregory Atkins (admittedly, I thought that he was a neutral and whoever was on the wagon that lynched him would win).

I will probably not host a bastard mafia any time soon (I promise :P).

You better not.

1) Are you ever going to trust me with a mafia ever again?

Unfortunately, yes. I love your mafias and I like the way you host, so even though I am trying my best not to throw a saucepan in your face… I will sign up to your next game, and the one after that, and the one after that…

2) Are you mad at me?

*eyetwitch*

3) Did I fool you to the very end?

Till I got DK’d, yes. Through the process of elimination, I could pretty soon realize that everyone had to be VTs.

4) Did the Vanilla Townie PM make you suspicious with the strict restrictions?

Nope. I was like “devourer wouldn’t be bastard enough to try to have a Jokes On You setup…”.

5) Did you suspect anything when people claimed that they knew others?

Only Zzzip and I claimed that, really. I eliminated Zzzip from suspicion due to that.

6) Did I just make you smack your forehead?

Nope. I smacked it earlier when Jask DK’d me.

7) Had fun being my guinea pigs :D?

Kinda. I had fun scumhunting and managing to lynch the only unique role in the game.

8) How do you feel about the idea of closed bastard sided mafias?

I’ll pass, but then, I nearly have one ongoing at the very moment, so can’t be too biased against them.

9) Is there anything that I could have done better as a host?

Not lynched Wii. Rather annoying mod mistake since otherwise, you were really great.

Oh, and maybe a bit longer DLs? The DLs were actually very good, but could have been better.

Host an open setup next time, nub.

10) To the inactive players, were you inactive because you disliked being a Vanilla Townie? If so, would a change of the role name have made a difference?

Nooooooooooo D: I love being a Vanilla Townie :O

Ack, almost forgot about this. As CowFriend and Zzzip50 belonged to teams, the following members have received a win for activity:

Woohoo!

I wish to argue in favor of myhome getting a win, really. He did try to play the game, and did stick to it till the bitter end. That, and the fact that he was lynched based on nearly nothing :‘[ It wasn’t his fault that arken wasn’t active enough in the beginning of the game.

(Zzzip)

Thanks though AN and Jask’s OMGUS kill.

*eyetwitch*

(CF)

I’m 2gud amirite

You never accused me of buddying. Dis a point.

I only know that arkenarken, Wii, Adeeb are vanilla, not you.

Oh. Makes sense. BUT MYHOME IS ARK AND I GOT THAT ARK WAS INNO TOO

I’m considering awarding Wiiplayer or at least giving him some sort of compensation as his lynch was purely my mistake

Tip: Rig the RNG in your next game to give him a non-VT role.

Or, make him the Gregory Atkins guy next time.

(Jask)

Feels nice, I thought I was a VT until D5 when I re-read my PM thinking about having a OSDK in a mafia though.

*eyetwitch*

To the mod:

Can you kinda explain what happened in the story? Why were the townspeople so furious against any outsiders, regarding them as allied with the Rosenblatts?

I think the Rosenblatts are people who don’t live in the town, but have many industries and institutions in the town run by their agents. Since they control nearly all the economic factors and such, they are really powerful personalities within the town, but since no one (no one alive in the town, at any rate) has actually seen one of the Rosenblatts, they began to have what the old man referred to:

“Foolish superstitions and suspicions, I say.”.

The townspeople now think that the Rosenblatts actually have an ulterior motive behind their gradual ‘conquest’ of Foxwynne, trying to take control over it for sinister purposes. As a result, they have grown wary of all outsiders, as they might be agents of the Rosenblatts, and which is the very reason that they have formed “outsider-hunting” groups, who selectively eliminate the townspeople in order to find that agent. In the end, they start suspecting each other, and what that leads to is exactly what was simulated here.

The fact that this game consists of several VT families might indicate connected groups of townies, such as families, maybe, who know that they are innocent but daren’t speak out, fearing the public sentiment. Gregory Atkins is the only actual Outsider, and since he is the only one not weighed down by the constant fear and tension that plagues the townies (not to mention the superstition), he can investigate, as well as think for his own and eliminate someone who he believes to be a threat.

And just as in the story, there isn’t actually a Rosenblatt agent. It was all superstition, as so fatefully prophesied by that old man.

Am I close?

Flag Post

I just want to say that the reason that everyone wasn’t a townie in my bastard mafia was because I was doubtful it would stay active :P

Flag Post

You realize that everyone got different role knowledge, right? I only know that arkenarken, Wii, Adeeb are vanilla, not you.

If you could possibly understand the beads of death I am staring at you right now…

Flag Post

Myhome16 has been granted a win!

(Adeeb)

Nope. I was like “devourer wouldn’t be bastard enough to try to have a Jokes On You setup…”.

I believe that I have said in the past that I’m fond of experimenting on things.

Can you kinda explain what happened in the story?

You kind of just did that :P, except the innkeeper wasn’t old.

Flag Post

Are you ever going to trust me with a mafia ever again?

No.

Are you mad at me?

Yes.

Did I fool you to the very end?

No.

Did the Vanilla Townie PM make you suspicious with the strict restrictions?

Didn’t get one.

Did you suspect anything when people claimed that they knew others?

No.

Did I just make you smack your forehead?

No.

Had fun being my guinea pigs :D?

No.

How do you feel about the idea of closed bastard sided mafias?

Hate.

Is there anything that I could have done better as a host?

A lot.

Flag Post

Getting one more shitpost in before we all blow up?

Flag Post

(devourer)

You kind of just did that :P, except the innkeeper wasn’t old.

I demand more flavor in your future games pl0x

Also, I have been playing Trilby’s Notes, so…

Also, inb4lock? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Getting one more shitpost in before we all blow up?

Yes.

Flag Post

Myhome16 has been granted a win

YUSSSS

Flag Post

YUSSSS

You got a win because I pleaded to devouer.

*winks at devourer*

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

YUSSSS

You got a win because I pleaded to devouer.

winks at devourer

I coulda sworn that I am the one that bribed devourer with a Jester role in my next mafia

Flag Post

I demand more flavor in your future games pl0x

If I get one in this break, there will probably be flavor if I’m not underestimating my homework pile and awesome procrastination skills.

Also, inb4lock? :3

Sure.

winks at devourer

*winks back*

I coulda sworn that I am the one that bribed devourer with a Jester role in my next mafia

I would actually go for this.