[Competition] So You Think You Can Beat The Host? [Final Round] (locked)

9 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to..

So You Think You Can Beat The Host

Sorry for the absence of this tourney, I had completely forgotten about it after accidentally locking my previous thread. I hope you do not complain much against this thread as it was my mistake, and I sincerely apologize for it.

Spreadsheet

Final Round

Flag Post

The Concept

I believe we would be clear on this by now, but I have modified them a bit for the final round, so it is required that you read it.

The Competition concept is simple, really. Since this will be a flash gaming competition, I will post a score, and what you players have to do is, play the game, and beat the score I posted while remembering the screenshot requirements and the rules in the following posts. now, here’s the twist, you will have to beat the other players to win this game as this is the final round, remember, there can be only 1 winner! Good luck.

Flag Post

The Rules

• No hacking.
  • No using exploits or cheats in the game.
  • No tampering with screenshots.
  • Do not troll on the thread.
  • Do not feed the trolls on the thread.
  • If you have suspicions of someone hacking, do not post them on the thread, PM me them instead, along with the reason. Remember to mention the username in the PM.
  • Screenshots not following the screenshot requirements shall not be counted.
  • If you have been caught cheating in any other flash gaming tournament, provide a solid argument why I should let you participate before participating.
  • No excess of abusive language in the thread.
  • All kongregate rules and guidelines apply.
  • You must post a score update in a new post.

Flag Post

Screenshot Requirements

• Green or yellow plug should be visible
  • Highscores should be open in the ‘Today’ tab showing the same score as the game screen, if any.
  • Your name should be alongside the green or yellow plug

The Final Players

Here are the players who will be competing in the last round of SYTYCBTH!

MaistlinRajere
Woon1957
LouWeed
Pulsaris
Wiiplayer113

Only one may win…

Flag Post

Final round!

You will be competing in Up Down Ready while having to beat a score of 10,167 (which is quite easy, really) and beating the other competitors! Good luck, finalists.

Flag Post

You have 48 hours from this post onward. Gogogogo.

Flag Post

OCITICBTH.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

The Concept

I believe we would be clear on this by now, but I have modified them a bit for the final round, so it is required that you read it.

The Competition concept is simple, really. Since this will be a flash gaming competition, I will post a score, and what you players have to do is, play the game, and beat the score I posted while remembering the screenshot requirements and the rules in the following posts. now, here’s the twist, you will have to beat the other players to win this game as this is the final round, remember, there can be only 1 winner! Good luck.

this game just became a normal tournament

Flag Post

Well

MaistlinRajere was the only one to post the score; thus making it the highest.

Therefore…

MaistlinRajere

is the winner.