[Trivia] The Exit List (Match 2: AdeebNafees and T6salt)

177 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for lock. Anyone who dares to ninja me before I can post 4 posts will be forced to memorize every single U.S. president and recall them by pictures. Not to mention they’ll be permanently banned from my games.

Flag Post

Welcome to The Exit List!

Yes, this is another trivia game that exists in real life. (Let’s hope Samster won’t get mad at me for stealing his job :P) But this isn’t a simple “answer question-get reward” type of game. Nope, siree, you’ll need some memory here. Why, you may ask?

Well, if you’re interested, here’s the main concept:

2 people enter the Memory Maze, which contains 26 rooms. The first row contains just one room; the second and third have three rooms each; the fourth has five; and the fifth and sixth rows — the latter referred to as the “back row” in the game — have seven each, for a total of 26 rooms. There are 5 panic rooms, 20 normal rooms, and 1 jackpot room in the back row. The rewards they offer are £1,000, £2,000, £3,000, £4,000, £5,000, £10,000, and the jackpot, £100,000.

The normal rooms contain a question with 4 possible answers. If you answer right, you may keep the money offered. However, if you answer wrong, you don’t get the reward. Sounds simple so far, right?
Panic Rooms, however, offer no reward. Instead, they give you a series of related information and pictures, which you need to memorize and recall correctly. If you fail to recall any pieces of information, its first letter or number is taken and put in a Panic Code.

If you answer a question correctly or solve a Panic Room, you may go forward, left or right. If you fail to answer a question right or if you fail to recall any pieces of information in a Panic Room, you may not go forward, but can go left or right.
You may also get blocked, which means you can’t move anywhere. In this case, you must forfeit your money to move on.

Now comes the twist. There is a list that is made up from answers during the game and Panic Codes. That’s the Exit List. If you answer a question right, the right answer gets added; however, if you answer wrong, all 4 possible answers get added. If you solve a Panic Room, nothing gets added. If you have visited 9 rooms, you may choose to try and exit the Maze. In that case, each contestant removes one of the two glass cylinders at random from the vault in the room where they stopped. The contestant who picks the shorter rod needs to recall the Exit List and exit the Arena on the path where they went in the Maze.

But wait, there’s another twist again! The contestant who picked the longer rod will also play a vital role in the final result instead of simply letting him/her sit idle and watch how the other player is performing. (S)he will have to decide between two things, and that decision can possibly make winners out of losers. But I’ll let you guess what this decision will be about instead of spoiling all secrets.

And now, on with the game!

Flag Post

Game Log

Match 0: Signups have started.

Match 1: MyNameIsNothing and MaistlinRajere get picked for Match 1.
Match 1: MyNameIsNothing and MaistlinRajere get blocked, but lose no money.
Match 1: MyNameIsNothing and MaistlinRajere get blocked and lose £16,000.
(Dec. 25: Updated Game Log, added reserves list. Merry Christmas everyone!)
Match 1: MyNameIsNothing and MaistlinRajere go into the endgame with £120,000, after visiting 11 rooms. Maist gets picked for exiting the Maze.
Match 1: MaistlinRajere fails at the endgame. Since MyNameIsNothing rejected the offer, they win £0.

Match 2: Manluvspenguin and AdeebNafees were picked for Round 2.
Match 2: Manluvspenguin has been replaced by T6salt.

Flag Post

Leaderboard

1. MaistlinRajere and MyNameIsNothing: £0

Flag Post

Players

Presigned:

1. AdeebNafees
2. TwistedCakez
3. MaistlinRajere

Signed:

1. Jaskaran2000 Resigned
2. Mysterymason
3. Bluji
4. SilverEvil
5. puzzledan
6. SamsterSamster
7. Manluvspenguin
8. plopfill
9. racefan12
10. devourer359
11. MyNameIsNothing

Reserves:
1. T6salt
2. ajx30009
3. S_98

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

C-c-combo breaker.

(Sorry, had to)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Sign

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

sign

You two already presigned :)

Also, I go to eat lunch and I get greeted by this… :O

Flag Post

Sign. I’m not mad, I’m happy that I finally get to play a trivia game! I’ve seen all the episode before… maybe it will help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Sign. I’m not mad, I’m happy that I finally get to play a trivia game! I’ve seen all the episode before… maybe it will help?

It’s good to see that you’re happy :)

Wait WHAT? All episodes? :O

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

It’s good to see that you’re happy :)

Wait WHAT? All episodes? :O

There’s only like 8. Besides, they’re all on YouTube.

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

/sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Holy-

6 hours and we’re almost ready to start. :o

Flag Post

Sign!

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

So, that’s 14. Which means we can start the game now! :D

Let’s see the numbers…

9 9

Uhhh… Let’s try again…

2 2

Are you !&?#ing kidding me?

14 3

Finally…
So, that means

MaistlinRajere and MyNameIsNothing are going to play together!

Now, please step in the Memory Maze.

Here’s the first question, for £1,000:

Which is the shortest non-avialan dinosaur?

A. Anchiornis
B. Parvicursor
C. Pamparaptor
D. Rahonavis

Originally posted by T6salt:

Sign

Sorry, you’re late :/ You may be a reserve though. :)