Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest (Sign-Ups/Reserve List and Questions!)

114 posts

Flag Post

<——————Cazdingo1995 Smurf

Warning! Ninja’s will be shot on sight.

Flag Post

Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest

For those of you that have already played or seen a Blobvolution game, this should look fairly similar, with one exception of course.

The Story
The Bloblon planet was crawling with life, both primitif and intelligent.There were several species of very powerful Blobs that seemed to reign dominant among the lower races, but between each other was often great conflict.The more intelligent of the Blobs, becoming near extinct, resorted to nuclear power to force its dominance. Upon contact with the ground, the nuclear weapons caused massive damage to the fragile planet, which began slowly erupting in lava.The species of Bloblon were doomed, or were they? With the couple of minutes left before doomsday,The Blobs stopped their warfaring to find a solution. They inserted blob cells in man made meteors, well sealed off to survive the harsh trip to come. When the planet exploded, the meteors were launched, and traveled for what seemed like forever,before landing on a hospitable planet. The meteorites cracked open and, upon having contact with oxygen, the cells began multiplying at an alluring speed. Soon the planet was covered in blobs of all kinds, ready to evolve back into the glorious creatures their ancestors were.

The Game
Unlike the other Blobvolution, the way it is played has changed to a much more competitive format. The basic is still the same, though. You control a Blob, which can evolve, gain levels,develop powers and needs to eat,sleep, and so on. It’s a CYOP with an initial image.The player tells me what they want to do, and when that is done I post a new image showing what happens next.What is different in this version is that it is a multiplayer game, meaning each player controls their own Blob

Life, Death and the Reserve List
To prevent the image from being too cluttered or me being overwhelmed with too many Blobs to work on, I will have a list of players that can be on the planet at the same time, and the others will be on what I call the reserve list. If someone’s blob gets killed and it doesn’t have an offspring, they will be moved at the back of the reserve list (if they still want to play) and the next reserve player will be introduced into the game.

What? Offsprings?
Yes, because your goal is survival, having an offspring is what normal creatures do to keep the species going. You may have an offspring with an NPC Blob, in which you have a guarantee that, if you main Blob dies you can keep on playing OR you can have an offspring with another player, in which it is a 50/50 chance between the two players to have “custody” over the child.
Currently In play
-Silver Evil(Red/Black male named Aras)
-AdeebNafees(Purple female named Anjea)
-Gammaflux (Green male named Gamma)
-FelineForumer(Light blue female named Lëaf)
-T6salt(Neon orange female named Swinestinger)
-Ilovekirby12 (Greenish male named Kirb)
-RokRokRok (“Skobeloff”(What the firetruck this is actually a color?) male named Slimey)
-Gotterakathing (Dim grey male named Waswowarum)
-Cowfriend (Black male named White )
-Arkenarken(Red male named Arken)

Reserve List
-Nick Charming(Neon green ___ ___ ___ )
-Randomturtle(Troll color male named funky disco king)
-Jaskaran2000 (Gold male named Lord)
-Gio500(Neonized silver gray male named Zero)
-TwistedCakez(“Banana Mania” male named The Potato)
-Ocelot(Colorhold female named Jimbob)
-NimbusCloud26(Olive green male named Kosteros)
-Efar( Grass Green male named Raphael)
-BCLegends(Cyan female named Felicite)
-Underlord ( Navy blue male named Cosmo)
If there are any questions, please leave a comment below, and It will be a pleasure answering

EDIT: ALMOST FORGOT. WHEN SIGNING UP, MENTION THE COLOR OF THE BLOB YOU WANT AS WELL AS A GENDER. NAME IS OPTIONAL RIGHT NOW THOUGH.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

sign

I forgot to mention it, but tell me the color of the Blob you want, your gender and (optional for now) the name of your Blob please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

sign

I forgot to mention it, but tell me the color of the Blob you want, your gender and (optional for now) the name of your Blob please.

Red/Black, Male, Name: Aras

Flag Post

Sign!

Purple, Female, Name: Anjea

Flag Post

Sign. Green, Male, Name: Gamma

Flag Post

Sign.

Light Blue, Female.

Name: Lëaf

Flag Post

Sign
Neon Orange
Female
Swinestiger.

Flag Post

SIGN
Dark to light shades of green (top to bottom)
male
Kirb

OMG ILOVE THESE kind of games, evolution and blobs and slimes and this is gunna be so fun!
Seriously this is gunna be a blast~!
develop powers : like what, if you jump rapidly for a prolonged period of time you adapt to jumping and may even grow wings?

Flag Post

Sign.

Skobeloff
Male
Slimey

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

SIGN
male
Kirb

OMG ILOVE THESE kind of games, evolution and blobs and slimes and this is gunna be so fun!
develop powers : like what, if you jump rapidly for a prolonged period of time you adapt to jumping and may even grow wings?

Let me explain to you the difference between powers and evolution

Evolution
Over time, you can have your Blob evolve, growing legs, arms, wings, etc. If you want your Blob to jump high and fly, you can have him evolve over time legs that would promote high jumps and then wings.

Powers
At a certain level(because there is a level up system) your Blob has the possibility of adopting powers, seperated in categories: fire,poison,electricity,water,wind,ice,earth and finally nature. After a short adapting phase, the Blobs can then start developping their powers over evolving their physical attributes, and the powers they get can go from controled flight to a massive tornado forming around your Blob.

Flag Post

Y U NO GET MY NAME RIGHT?!

Flag Post

Sign.
Taupe, Male, Waswowarum

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

I’m sorry. You see, my 6 key left temporarily because it got scared of 7 that 8 9

ACHEIVEMENT GET: You’re so punny!

Flag Post

-RokRokRok (“Skobeloff”(What the firetruck this is actually a color?) male named Slimey)

The closest is a light bluish green…

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

The closest is a light bluish green…

It’s not that I don’t believe you, and I saw your link(so I can color the Blob to your liking), it’s just that I was surprised that an actual color was named “Skobeloff”.

Flag Post

It is just one colour that is hard to describe, maybe that is why it is not often used.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

I’m sorry. You see, my 6 key left temporarily because it got scared of 7 that 8 9

ACHEIVEMENT GET: You’re so punny!

That pun. Was Despicably bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

SIGN
male
Kirb

Let me explain to you the difference between powers and evolution

Evolution
Over time, you can have your Blob evolve, growing legs, arms, wings, etc. If you want your Blob to jump high and fly, you can have him evolve over time legs that would promote high jumps and then wings.

Powers
At a certain level(because there is a level up system) your Blob has the possibility of adopting powers, seperated in categories: fire,poison,electricity,water,wind,ice,earth and finally nature. After a short adapting phase, the Blobs can then start developping their powers over evolving their physical attributes, and the powers they get can go from controled flight to a massive tornado forming around your Blob.

Thanks read blobolution 2’s rules, it sounds amazing.

Flag Post

Sign

It’s called White
It’s colored black
It’s male

Flag Post

This somehow reminds me of Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest. Great game =3

Has anyone played it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Has anyone played it?

It sounds really familiar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Has anyone played it?

That makes a 2nd game that ressembles Blobvolution yet I never heard of it.

Flag Post

It is a real game.

It was for Gamecube, and was a pretty fun game when I played it. You eat, evolve and breed, similar in both name and context of this game.