Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest (Sign-Ups/Reserve List and Questions!) page 4

114 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Just avoid, if u a female, offer breeding for protection, or just stay away from other blobs, only few will become crazy and kill/eat everyone, form alliances etc…

can’t males offer breeding also?

low number of females= high demand

Good point.

Can I change my character to Funky Disco Queen

Yes, and in case of agressivité, Blobs from the reserve list start with an iradiating aura. Let’s say the other Blobs want to leave him alone for a while.

Flag Post

Leaving him alone doesn’t cut it, ZZZ, by the time he is at the level the others were when he joined, the others will already be at a higher level. I suggest you do a game for the first batch of people, then do a round 2 for the second batch, and continue like that.

Flag Post

or ZZZ could give them a better starting stat boost. (and a few extra evolutions for the first turn)

Flag Post

Good points. In that case he is still Funky Disco King.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Leaving him alone doesn’t cut it, ZZZ, by the time he is at the level the others were when he joined, the others will already be at a higher level. I suggest you do a game for the first batch of people, then do a round 2 for the second batch, and continue like that.

I’ll look into it. Admittingly, if one person starts curb stomping the other players, the new ones on reserve don’t have a better chance.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

@efar you need to put the name of your blob, color of your blob, and blob gender.

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

sign

Read the first post, you must mention the name of your Blob, the color and the gender

Flag Post

Sign

raphael
grass green
male

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

Sign

raphael
grass green
male

Youre on reserve. Meanwhile, watch the current game going, get a strategy planned out, :)

Flag Post

I’ll look into it.

Found any solution yet? Just curious, if I am being too nosy, I apologize.

Also, might be a good idea to mention the day number in the game thread title. People would know when to look at the thread.

Flag Post

I’ll look into it.

Also, might be a good idea to mention the day number in the game thread title. People would know when to look at the thread.

What I’m thinking right now is that, when the population on the first world dwindles down, I’ll start a second world with 10 people from the reserve list, and the old players can put themselves on the reserve list to play a game after that. Meaning that Blobvolution can technically never end.

Flag Post

but at some point will you make blobvolution 4.0? or just make tiny changes per world?

Flag Post

but at some point will you make blobvolution 4.0? or just make tiny changes per world?

Surely, of course I’ll make modifications, improve and all, but if let’s say there is a lack of reserved people or its been what I feel is enough time, I’ll put a delay on the sessions to improve the system.

Flag Post

Sounds good :), so are there any types of items in this game? (you don’t have to say what they are :P just that there are some, there aren’t, or its a surprise XD)

Flag Post

Sounds good :), so are there any types of items in this game? (you don’t have to say what they are :P just that there are some, there aren’t, or its a surprise XD)

What do you mean by items?

Flag Post

Mostly like stuff you can put in an inventory for later use? (maybe some type of healing berries or something) but it doesn’t matter if there are any or aren’t its still a great game :D

Flag Post

I’d actually quite like to join this. Pity there’s a huge reserve list, but oh well.

Signing on a a cyan female named Felicite.

Flag Post

Mostly like stuff you can put in an inventory for later use? (maybe some type of healing berries or something) but it doesn’t matter if there are any or aren’t its still a great game :D

well, your Blob can carry around stuff, so yes. I mean, already those with arms can carry around(and smack people wit) the chicken bone, so yes, there are items.

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

I’d actually quite like to join this. Pity there’s a huge reserve list, but oh well.

Signing on a a cyan female named Felicite.

Great, nice to see ya BC. I’m adding you to the reserve list.

Flag Post

Ok, sounds good ^^ thanks for replying :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

I’ll look into it.

What I’m thinking right now is that, when the population on the first world dwindles down, I’ll start a second world with 10 people from the reserve list, and the old players can put themselves on the reserve list to play a game after that. Meaning that Blobvolution can technically never end.

hmm, sounds good but a second world would be too complicated to keep track of and focus on. You should finish the first game before starting the next world. btw is the winner the one who survives the longest? If so, if the game is seeming a bit too long or people have adequate evolutions, you should make some random-ish events to sprain out the weaker/ less intelligent people.

Example:
Day 14
All the players do their actions but the weaker ones get pushed by the wind. it seems to be picking up.
Day 15
A tornado is hitting! Take immediate actions!

(legs,feet, arms, tail, scales etc) blob 1- run towards the tornado hoping to get to the center of the tornado.
(dumb action,no adhesive movement) DEATH

(beggining wings, scales, earth) blob 2. fly above the tornado. Death!
(weak wings,not powered by feathers nor wind element. wings are only fairly developed.)

(legs, spring reflexes, arms, fur, steel claws) blob 3. Hide behind a large boulder and grasp hold of it by digging in your claws. Survival (good action, smart choices)

(legs,arms,hands,feet,head,smell) blob 4. Retreat to hut and grab on to the large carving you made earlier.
Partial survival
(blob is badly damaged but still alive, hut is destroyed. ok ish action, should grasp onto something more immobile, like a tree, or hide underground)

Flag Post

Also don’t forget to use random enemy npcs to attack us :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

I’ll look into it.

hmm, sounds good but a second world would be too complicated to keep track of and focus on. You should finish the first game before starting the next world. btw is the winner the one who survives the longest? If so, if the game is seeming a bit too long or people have adequate evolutions, you should make some random-ish events to sprain out the weaker/ less intelligent people.

Example:
Day 14
All the players do their actions but the weaker ones get pushed by the wind. it seems to be picking up.
Day 15
A tornado is hitting! Take immediate actions!

(legs,feet, arms, tail, scales etc) blob 1- run towards the tornado hoping to get to the center of the tornado.
(dumb action,no adhesive movement) DEATH

(beggining wings, scales, earth) blob 2. fly above the tornado. Death!
(weak wings,not powered by feathers nor wind element. wings are only fairly developed.)

(legs, spring reflexes, arms, fur, steel claws) blob 3. Hide behind a large boulder and grasp hold of it by digging in your claws. Survival (good action, smart choices)

(legs,arms,hands,feet,head,smell) blob 4. Retreat to hut and grab on to the large carving you made earlier.
Partial survival
(blob is badly damaged but still alive, hut is destroyed. ok ish action, should grasp onto something more immobile, like a tree, or hide underground)

Also don’t forget to use random enemy npcs to attack us :P

Well to say, I’ll get to that if it gets out of hand, but right now the danger level is still high , especially undevelopped Blobs. To precise, on your current screen there is potential death in more than 1 form, and exploring discovers alot of other potential death. Let me give an example of what would of happened last session.

They found an egg, alone, next to two boulders. Taking the egg results baddly, since the boulders are in fact very large rock Blobs that were guarding theyre child. That’s just an example, but it’s just to say that, even without purposely trying to kill people off, there are millions of ways to die in Blobvolution and 1 mistake can cause it

Flag Post

This looks extremely fun. I’d like to be put on the reserve’s list. :P

I’ll be a navy blue male blob named Cosmo. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

This looks extremely fun. I’d like to be put on the reserve’s list. :P

I’ll be a navy blue male blob named Cosmo. :D

Perfect, you’re on the list.