Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 13 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

MasonMORE GET MORE!”

(300 posts! WOW you guys!)

Flag Post

Dire “I’ll be glad to switch with Stephan! Wooden sword, or gun?”

Flag Post

Lëaf

Runs to the lobby and sees the zombies approaching; along with the men in the group pushing furniture against the openings.

Flag Post

Mason “Leaf! Help us!”

Flag Post

Stephan

“Heh? You worried about little old me,” He states through panted breaths, " My ancestors were mensur champions, and I trained daily to perfect the art of it."

~

Lëaf

Shanks nearby enemies with her shiv, to help fend off the mob. “WE NEED A PLAN!”

Flag Post

Alex West “Come on die already!” Alex is getting tired and each new hit he inflicts does less and less damage. “Forget this.” Alex takes out his gun and starts shooting them. “I’ll hold them off with this, you get the door closed guys.”

Flag Post

Dire Alright then, door-duty it is… Dire thinks to himself as he frantically pushes the door to close, but struggling on the zombies half-way into the building.

Flag Post

Stephan

You easily perform an In Quartata on a zombie before stabbing him through the chest. You can feel yourself tiring, though.

Flag Post

Alex West “This might not be the best time to ask but what is a mensur champion?”

Flag Post

Dire " Oh, Heeeeere we go… " Dire says as the door slowly begins to shut. This is difficult, being the only one working the doors durring a hoard…

Flag Post

Stephan

“It was a type of fencing done in acadamies. My ancestors were masters, and everyone in my family line has passed it on. I added the shield.”

~

Lëaf

You assist in the closing of the doors.

Flag Post

Alex West “Well its obvious you know what you’re doing, you fight gracefully.”

Flag Post

Stephan

“I’ve trained all my life. The times when I was not training was when I was eating, sleeping, or sick. When I was sick, I crafted to take my mind off of fencing.” You slash at another incoming zombie, easily decapitating it.

Flag Post

Alex West “Well i’m glad you’re on my team.” Alex smiles.

Flag Post

Stephan

He smirks, “Enough of this lollygagging, we need to think about what we are going to do. We are being swarmed.”

Flag Post

Dire “Well, Jake (was it?) told me we could jump from rooftop to rooftop if the buildings are close enough!”

Flag Post

Lëaf

Seeing as how the door is now closed for the time being, she walks up the man who was closing the doors, the man with gun, and the man with a big sword. “Nice to meet you, my name is Lëaf.”

Flag Post

Hm… I see who you are talking about, but at first I was confused, because I have a wooden sword, and an M1911 :)

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Lëaf

Seeing as how the door is now closed for the time being, she walks up the man who was closing the doors, the man with gun, and the man with a big sword.

Flag Post

Alex West “Hi, my name is Alex. How are you?”

Flag Post

Dire “Nice to meet you too! My name is Dire. I specialize in… Well, in my opinion, the best thing I can do is complex parkour! Mostly cause my aim with a gun is half-ass, and my sword is made of wood… And sling-shots do not count…” Dire turns to Alex and says, “Hey Alex! Remember my green hair? Yeah… You picked up some clothing from our looting before; got a hat? I only wear Beanies….”

Flag Post

Sorry. =3 (For the missunderstanding)

/\/\/\/\

Stephan

He states “Stephan”. A glint comes to his eye in a second. “You know girls should not be near such pointy things,” He motions towards the glass shard. “Give it to me for a second.” He forcuses his attention to Dire, “Dire, give me your duct tape for a second, kay?”

~

Lëaf

You relunantly hand over the glass. You look up to Alex, “I am good, you?”

Flag Post

Dire “Sure; just don’t hurt yourself with that glass…” Dire hands the roll of duct tape from his satchel, and gives it to Stephan “Give it back when your done please!” Dire walks to ask Alex again for the beanie.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex gives Dire a beanie hat then turns to Leaf. “I’m ok, just a bit tired, I need to take a quick break. Hopefully we don’t get attacked for a while. So what are you doing in the hotel?”

Flag Post

Stephan

You show Dire your leather gloves. You than show him your leather armour. Not the most protective, but good. You quickly take the glass, the strip of duct-tape and the chair legs you have been whittling, and make them into a pretty good glass spear. You hand the tape back to Dire. He laughs when handing the spear to Lëaf, “There, now the pointy thing is father away.”

~
Lëaf

You take the spear and see that the tip is secure. Turning back to Alex, you state that “I was in this hotel, salvaging for materials, when I was cornered by this psycho,” she points to Mason.

Flag Post

Dire “Yay! A brown beanie!” Dire smiles excitedly and goes upstairs to loot while feeling great with his new hat on. He decides it is high-time the third floor be checked out. Dire goes up to the third floor, and sees nothing. He needs a light-source… AGAIN. Well, second-floor looting it is! Dire looks in the only room that has not yet been looted, and sees a nice, clean room with four beds. Dire yells “Hey guys, if anyone is tired, I found a room you all can sleep in!”. Dire decides to quickly check for any supplies, and then lays on a bed and relaxes for a few moments.