Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 14 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Alex West “What’d Mason do to you?” Alex asks worryingly. (He still thinks Mason is a bit off from earlier in the day.) “I’ll come up in a minute Dire. You should rest your wound from when you got punched.”

Flag Post

Mason “guys the front should be fine for now”

Flag Post

Lëaf

“He… was checking me out right after he thought he ‘rescued’ me. I had to tear my shirt sleeves just to make certain.”

Flag Post

(you had to tear your shirt sleeves?)

Alex West “Well I don’t know what to do about that, want me to just talk to him or something?”

Flag Post

Dire Dire begins to talk to himself… “What if something is broken? Gosh… You know what? Let’s read that journal that was in the vault from before… The one Alex had to get the combination for….”

(Caleb, was the journal empty, or what?)

Flag Post

Lëaf

“Nah, no need to. The shirt sleeves also got put to good use, as a handle for a shiv (which is now a spear) and some hand wraps.”

Flag Post

Mason “hehe Leafs correct….I do like her”

(oh the journal my bad. Journal had notes about the apocalypse)

Flag Post

Is the whole journal used up, or just a few pages? Cause if it is just a few pages, I would like to use the journal for myself.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex is surprised at Mason’s honesty. “Already? I mean she’s pretty but you couldn’t have known her for more then 15 minutes.”

Flag Post

… You had me create her so you could hit off her right from the start?

Since everyone is calling her Leaf, I am chaging the two dots.
/\/\/\/\

Leaf

Slap Mason. (The hand wraps provide support for the hand, so a harder slap won’t hurt her as much as a slap without the hand wraps. =3 )

Flag Post

Few pages

Originally posted by gamerboy44:

Is the whole journal used up, or just a few pages? Cause if it is just a few pages, I would like to use the journal for myself.

Flag Post

(Edit) not really. He’ll gain love interest in her and she will gain one with him

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Flag Post

(Lets make this a drama and have a huge love pentagon.) just kidding XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

(Edit) not really. He’ll gain love interest in her and she will gain one with him

Not if I have any say-so. I am sorry.

Flag Post

Dire Well, these pages do nothing but point out the obvious… Let’s see… Maybe I can use this as my own journal! Now, all I need is a pencil… Grrr… Pencil… Pencil…" Dire decides to be a bit productive; he puts his journal back in his satchel, and goes down and searches the receptionists desk to find four fully-sharpened pencils! All are going in his pack.

Dire then goes up to Mason, and asks if he wants the loot from before; beef jerky, soda, pain-killers, and bandages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Nah. The Lust Infinigon

Flag Post

Damn. There will be love at some point though

Originally posted by calebmock:

Not if I have any say-so. I am sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Nah. The Lust Infinigon

If a Lust Infinigon ever occurs it’ll be hard to keep up.

Flag Post

mason “keep the food and medicine”

Flag Post

Dire “Can I ask around if anyone wants anything to eat or drink? Speaking of which, do you?”

Flag Post

Alex West “Anyways i’m sorry if he bothered you Leaf.”

Flag Post

Mason “I have my ways of getting food”

Flag Post

Dire “Well, alright then…” Dire starts with Alex, and works his was around to everyone, giving them a bit of beef jerky, and a can of soda (if they accept).

Flag Post

Mason “alright group huddle! Get over here”

Flag Post

Alex West “Thank you Dire. Make sure you take some rations too. Also you should get a bit of rest because you got punched by the hulk.” Alex takes a can of sprite and a slab of beef jerky and eats.