Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 15 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Dire Finished handing out food and soda, Dire joins the awkward huddle in the middle of the lobby.

Flag Post

The hulk, eh? Haha, well, both would have proably broken a few bones— Wait… What is the hulk is real… And he got bit by a zombie…

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Alex West “Thank you Dire. Make sure you take some rations too. Also you should get a bit of rest because you got punched by the hulk.” Alex takes a can of sprite and a slab of beef jerky and eats.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex waits patiently for Mason to speak.

Flag Post

Mason “you guys think we should move? I don’t think the hotel will be safe for much longer. I say we go find a weapons store and then look for transportation”

Flag Post

Leaf & Stephan

You enter the huddle. Leaf stands away from Mason.

Flag Post

Dire “A weapons store? Like a pawn-shop? Or are they actually called that? Maybe Ammu-nation” :D

Flag Post

Alex West “I think we should stay here and rest, maybe explore the rest of this hotel.” Alex looks at his last 12 bullets.

Flag Post

Mason “pawn shop weapons or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Should we go? There’s one about a block from here…..huge shop full of barricading stuff, guns and guns and guns”

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

Dire “A weapons store? Like a pawn-shop? Or are they actually called that? Maybe Ammu-nation” :D

Friendly Fire or Huntin’ Shack is the way to go for ammo against zombies. =3

Flag Post

Alex West “I still think we should search the rest of this hotel, I still don’t trust the streets.” Everyone notices that Alex is considering going though as he barely has any ammo left.

Flag Post

Mason “Leaf! You choose. Go or stay?”

Flag Post

Dire “Since I have a lot of experience with harsh parkour, can I go and scout for a good loot building?”

Flag Post

Leaf

“I choose to stay, the streets are not the best choice right now.”

(BRB)

Flag Post

scout

Originally posted by gamerboy44:

Dire “Since I have a lot of experience with harsh parkour, can I go and scout for a good loot building?”

Flag Post

Mason “streets are clear for now”

Flag Post

Alex West “Be careful Dire.”

Flag Post

Dire “Thanks” Dire leaves out the door, and takes an immediate right. On the left side of the street, dire sees a flower shop, a small home, and a small park. As Dire continues, he sees a two-story pawn shop that has a single gate covering the entire entrance wall. Dire quickly makes his way back, and reports his findings, while motioning for his friend to give him his crowbar. "Sucks that I didn’t have to jump over anything… I love parkour… It is relaxing! But besides the entrance of this building, zombies are scarce.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex hands his Crowbar to Dire. “Be careful out there, and please bring this back if possible.”

Flag Post

Sorry, gotta sign off. Will be on tomorrow. (Leaf and Stephan follow their jobs, and rest when they get the chance.)

Flag Post

(k)

Flag Post

Dire Dire takes the crowbar with a motion of thankfulness, and returns to the large pawn-shop. Dire pries the bars apart, and opens the entrance to the Pawn Shop. Dire was quite pleased with himself. Dire then returns and announces that he has opened the next building. “Are we going to leave now?” Dire asks as he returns the crowbar to his friend.

Flag Post

Alex West “I still think we should rest, we don’t need to overexert ourselves. So who wants to sleep in what room? Also make sure you barricade your room door.”

Flag Post

Mason searches for a room

Flag Post

Dire “I did find that room with the 4 beds…”

Flag Post

Alex West “Some people may want privacy.” Looks at Leaf, the only girl in the group.