Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 151 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

(Co-host but I wonder where Caleb is…)

Flag Post

Don’t mess – No to mess around with someone.

Flag Post

….I think I SHOULD be the co-host and I WANT to let AJX3009 play with us… Objections?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

….I think I SHOULD be the co-host and I WANT to let AJX3009 play with us… Objections?

(Yes. We can’t just Hijack the game from Caleb. It is his choice and we shouldn’t make them without him.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

(Yes. We can’t just Hijack the game from Caleb. It is his choice and we shouldn’t make them without him.)

Caleb forgot about this game, PLUS he made ajx3009 the cohost, ajx has the authority to ban ALL OF US. If caleb let him do that why can’t he play to? (I need to check who made him co-host first before I continue with my argument)

Flag Post

(I couldn’t find the person who made ajx3009 co-host, oh well, I KNOW SOMEONE DID!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Caleb forgot about this game, PLUS he made ajx3009 the cohost, ajx has the authority to ban ALL OF US. If caleb let him do that why can’t he play to? (I need to check who made him co-host first before I continue with my argument)

(Why would i need to ban anyone? and cal made me co-host duh.)

Flag Post

1. I would like if ajx could play
2. Caleb made ajx co-host
3. Why is nobody actually posting character updates
(Also I will be back in about 1 hour or so)

Flag Post

(Someone separate Axel and Leonard because they are fighting.)

Flag Post

If you read my posts you would know Abbey has…

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

If you read my posts you would know Abbey has…

(I read it, but she hasn’t because they are two grown men. You need more people.)

Flag Post

Flag Post

James James helps Abbey separate Axel and Leonard ‘’What is this all about gents?’’

Flag Post

Leonard “Don’t do this Axel! You don’t know about the consequences!”
Axel “You can’t tell me what to do! This is my life, and you don’t need to come in and change it!”

Flag Post

James James pulls Axel away ‘’Calm down man!, lets go down to the games room…’’
Abbey ‘’Leonard! Are you okay?’’ Abbey leans over Leonard to see if he is okay after James pulls Axel away

Flag Post

Kold

…Slayer it will still be a while but stick with us…

I hear arguing and shouting (a little late?) and wonder what’s going on.

…Please excuse me while I see what all the commotion is about. Come on, West…

As I bring West in, I see Abbey with Leonard and James taking Axel to another room. I move to Abbey and Leonard.

…Hey, you alright, Leonard? What happened here?…

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’They were fighting’’ Abbey gets up ‘’What a disgrace you two are..’’

Flag Post

Alex West Alex finally wakes up. “Where am I?” He says weakly.

(@WillItBlend sorry about earlier I didn’t mean to sound offensive, I just wanted to get knocked unconcious before I had to leave, and i’m back now.)

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey runs over to Alex ‘’Alex your okay!’’ Abbey hugs him without thinking…

Flag Post

Alex West “Yeah I’m ok, where are we again?” Alex looks around nervously at the unfamiliar interior.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’We are in my brother, Axel’s, yacht’’ Abbey tells him, she then walks and gets him a cup of water ‘’Drink this…’’

Flag Post

Alex West Alex drinks the water, pauses for a few seconds and ask. “What happened to me?”

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’Leonard and Axel has a fight and the ship went out of control causing you to go overboard…’’ Abbey tells Alex ‘’Also Emilie here saved your life with CPR…’’

Flag Post

Alex West Alex gets out of bed slowly. “Where is she so I can thank her?”

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I don’t know but you need to rest…’’