Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 17 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Slayer

I lift them and begin on the east wall. The east wall is 70 meters long as of now. I blow torch them together.

“Great, that wall needs 15 more plates and the othe two need 50 each” I say.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex wakes up after sleeping. He feels his energy renewed, yet at the same time a bit hungry.

Flag Post

Ok

Originally posted by koopa112:

Is patiently waiting for Calebmock’s response…

Flag Post

Dire Wakes up, to see Alex sitting up in his bed. “Heyya… Hoi… So sleepy… How’d you sleep?”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex rubs his eyes a bit still groggy from sleeping. “I slept ok, what about you?”

Flag Post

(I don’t know where I am so lets just say…)

James

‘’Hey Mason!!!’’ I shout trying to get his attention while also waving my arms

(Also when does my female character come into this?)

Flag Post

(@koopa112 you can say we find her hiding in a building or a room or something)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(you can say we find her hiding in a building or a room or something)

Okay ill just start now before I go

Abbey

’’Hello’’ she says nervously as she has her bow drawn out at the sound of sudden movement in the corridor outside the room she was hiding in. ‘’Is anyone there?’’ asking even more reluctantly. Suddenly she see’s a person at the end of the corridor talking to someone inside when a zombie from another room awakes. Abbey shoots it with the Arrow going straight through the zombies head and into a wall right next to the person (gammaflux)

(Ill be gone for 18 hours so James AND Abbey will just tag along wherever people go)

Flag Post

Alex West Alex hears a loud thud as a zombie gets pinned against the wall held by a wooden arrow. “Woah that came out of nowhere.” Alex sees a figure holding a bow and arrow. “Thanks you saved my life.” Alex smiles at her. “My name is Alex, nice to meet you.”

Flag Post

Dire “Eh… Still worried some zombies going into the giant pawn-shop I found yesterday…”

Flag Post

Mason awakens and looks outside. He begins to climb out the window and head to the Pawn-Shop to set up his own base

Flag Post

Alex West “How many do you estimate Dire?”

Flag Post

Mason barricades the pawn shop and sets up camp

Flag Post

Dire “Well, it was just just a dream… But, the amount of zombies was endless in the dream. They kept coming, and coming… Before I woke up, I am sure we were all surviving, but mason looked pissed at all of us for some reason…”

Flag Post

Alex West “Do you think its because we handed out rations without his orders to do so?”

Flag Post

Mason hears a thunderous footstep

Flag Post

Kirb
Kirb slumps through the back entrance quietly.
“I’m back…” he groaned.
He brought a rather large sack with him. Two half loaded smgs, a couple food supplies, a small water filther and a Little furball was spotted.
“I’m calling her spits, I brought the cat here to boost moral around here.”
Kirb falls to the ground, from exhaustion.
A large wound was revealed on his leg.

Flag Post

Dire “Nah; it was that I handed out our rations… But he said he has his own way of getting food/drink… So, yeah! I still have a few soda cans, and about two bags of jerky! We’re all good… I am afraid now… Oh well… I am still pretty injured from that zombie punch, so I think I will go back to sleep for a while.”

(Alex, you can control my character. I have to leave early today, and if I am not back tomorrow, then I am really sorry guys.)
(Also, ilovekirby, I like the little pet idea! Does “furball” mean dog, or cat?)

Flag Post

Slenderman watches Kirby

Mason readies his shotgun shell firing magnum.

Flag Post

… Slenderman? Why… In a zombie RP…?

Originally posted by calebmock:

Slenderman watches Kirby

Flag Post

(@gamerboy44 ok, but it doesn’t look like many people are on.)

Alex West “Yeah you rest, that was a pretty big punch.”

Flag Post

(cat)

Flag Post

Making it interesting putting Slenderman in

Originally posted by gamerboy44:

… Slenderman? Why… In a zombie RP…?

Originally posted by calebmock:

Slenderman watches Kirby

Flag Post

Mason more footsteps are heard but this time everyone hears them

Flag Post

Alex West “Do you hear that Dire?”
Dire “Yeah, do you think its zombies?”
Alex West “I don’t know, but put on your shoes, i’ll go and check it out.” Alex barricades the outside of the hotel door with a few drawers. Alex heads towards the lobby.