Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 18 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Mason Mason fires his magnum and a horde approaches the hotel from all sides leaded by the behemoth that was hit by the RPG a huge scar in his head

Flag Post

(Um… My sister let me have the computer back for some reason??? Sorry… But I will not be back tomorrow for long, so gammaflux, you can control Dire some more then :) Sorry :l)

Dire “Sure hope we don’t get mauled…”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex hears the gunfire and speeds up to find Mason holding off the horde. “This isn’t good Mason, should we retreat?”

Flag Post

Mason “run…..save yourselves. Get to the base 15 miles from here. Leave me to face the beast. He wants revenge”

Flag Post

Alex West At least take this, Alex hands Mason an Rpg shell. “Aim straight for his noggin. Just don’t miss.”

Flag Post

Dire Catching up with Alex, he hears the ending of Alex’s advice, and starts to laugh a little, but realizes it wasn’t at all a joke. “The base, meaning that pawn-shop?”

Flag Post

Mason discards the RPG. “run! Do as I say!”

Flag Post

He was given a shell, didn’t use it, discarded the entire weapon, and says to run?

Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason discards the RPG. “run! Do as I say!”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex picks up the RPG, and starts running away. “You dropped your Rpg.”

Flag Post

Dire “He’s already ran, drop it and go to the pawn shop Alex!” Dire says, waiting for Alex to drop it and accompany him to the pawnshop.

Flag Post

Mason “get to the other base. It’s 15 miles away. Heavily defended city”

Flag Post

Following Alex, I have to go for tonight. Sorry — Bed time for me :)

Flag Post

Alex West “I can’t drop it, I still have 1 shell we can use.” Alex runs as fast as his legs will carry him, he makes it outside through a fire exit to see the whole team running in the same direction, a few clearing the path ahead and others providing cover fire in all directions.

Flag Post

Mason “and tell Leaf I love her”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex sees Leaf make a disgusted face as she hears this.

Flag Post

Mason he is killed by a zombie

Flag Post

Alex West “Mason, no.” Alex charges on ahead knowing the leader died.

Flag Post

Sorry, had no time this afternoon.
/\/\/\/\

Leaf

In a rush you find yourself back to the real world. What just happened? You hear gasped to where Mason disappeared into a swarm of zombies, but you also see a man bleeding from the knee. You quickly used the rest of your ripped sleeves to stop the bleeding to a slow pace.

~

Stephan

“What are you doing?! We do not have time!” You quickly hoist the man onto your shoulders, while Leaf picks up the cat. You both run after Alex.

Flag Post

(@FelineForumer who got the broken knee?)

Alex West “Come on everyone only a bit more to go.” Alex decides to reload his Rpg for one final shot aiming at it a large group of zombies. The blast kills most of them but a few stragglers are left alive. (yet they’re to injured to pose as a real threat)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Kirb
Kirb slumps through the back entrance quietly.
“I’m back…” he groaned.
He brought a rather large sack with him. Two half loaded smgs, a couple food supplies, a small water filther and a Little furball was spotted.
“I’m calling her spits, I brought the cat here to boost moral around here.”
Kirb falls to the ground, from exhaustion.
A large wound was revealed on his leg.

That is who got injured. Not a broken knee.

Flag Post

(@FelineForumer thanks :D)

Alex West Alex drops the Rpg and heads towards. “Need some help carrying him?”

Flag Post

Stephan

“Nah, I got this…” He turns to Leaf, “Why the heck did you tie clothes to him?! It might now be stuck to him if he lives, and he might even lose the leg due to lack of blood that would not be then flowing to his leg… I know you had good intentions… but still…” He drops the subject. “Anyone know where we are going?”

Flag Post

Alex West “We’re heading to a second base that Mason told us about.” Alex continues to run.

Flag Post

Kirb
Kirbs concious falls in and out. He struggles to open his eyes. “Theres a small, blue pharmicist office there…” He mumbles. “clean,antibiotics,dre….” He goes unconcious again.

Flag Post

Slayer

I hide in my office and bolt the door until the horde passes. The hotel is near this site but they are not after me. They seem to be trying to follow the people who ran but they can’t keep up. It is a good thing they went the other direction. After 30 minutes I step out the trailer. I see a garage across the street. I grab my tool box and go inside shutting the door inside. I see an american Pick-up Truck. The keys are on the table but the vehicle don’t work. I climb under the car and see what the problem is. It seems like the metal bits have been torn apart. I use theblow torch to melt them together and climb back out the pit. I notice a few containers of petrol. I fill the car up. I put the keys in the engine and turn it. The car works. I notice more metal plate and load the 15 onto the back and secure it.

I drive back to the site and complete the east wall. I park up near the trailer and look at the two incomplete sides. I notice the two broken plates from earlier and bring them in.

“These will make a fine gate” I say.