Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 19 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Matthew

Being a good runner, I run away from the horde, although only barely. “Phew, that was close” I say. I quickly go back in the hotel, barricade the door with all things possible, and run to the rooftop. After an hour or two, I get out of the hotel, and take the barricade down. “Okay, now that they went out of the way, I’m going to search for that mysterious metal… thing.” I get the piece of metal out of my pocket, and then… I notice a grey hill-like structure in the distance. “Mother… of… God…” I say, stuttering from excitement, then I pass out.

Flag Post

Mason he barely escapes being bitten and he makes his own way to the other city.

Chapter 2: The City Fortress.

Everyone has made it to the city fortress alive, including Mason who was not bitten and managed to escape. The city has high stone walls to protect the people inside. It has a massive gate and sentries all along the walls with rifles and assault rifles.

Flag Post

Slayer

I see the guy pass out so I pick him up and put him in the trailer and leave 2 KFC pieces and 500ml of monster out for when he wakes up. I eat and drink the rest. I step outside to notice more metal plates in the construction site. They are on a pallet hanging from the crane. I climb the crane and slide down the rope and land on the sheets. There must be about 50 of them. I draw my sword and pull up on the rope. I swing my sword cutting it leaving me hanging. Theres a clattering as it lands. I swing on the cord so I can leap to the crane and grab on. I climb down and untie the plates. I put 24 along the south side and join them together. I leave a 4 meter gap before making the wall again. The south wall has room for the gate and the west wall needs 48 more plates.

Flag Post

James

At the city with the rest of the people I notice a girl that I somehow recognized. ’’Hmm’’ I say as I walk over to the rest of the people ‘’Hey who’s that new girl?’’

Abbey

I sit on a bench inside the city. ‘’What am I going to do now?’’ I question myself. I then start fiddling with my bow

Flag Post

Slayer

I open the trailer door and unscrew the hinges. This door has four instead of two, convenient. I take them of off the door and then walk over to the four meter gap with them and the broken plates. I attach two hinges to each side. One end of each is fixed to the wall and the other to the broken plate. It makes a fine gate that opens outwards. If only it had a lock.

Flag Post

Matthew

“That… grey… thing…” I wake up, still excited, only to find myself on a trailer. “Oh hey, KFC pieces! I loved them when I was a child.” I eat them, starting to recover. “Now I’m pretty thirsty…” I then notice half a litre of Monster juice besides me. “…never mind, haha.” I drink it up, and suddenly I jump out of the trailer. “Okay, I’m ready to go!” I look into the distance, and I see the grey hill again. I shoot a bullet towards it, only to see that the bullet disappears, and then it suddenly flies back to me. “Hey, what the hell?” I say, almost getting hit by the bullet. “As I thought. Metal. A huge, deformed, super-hard glob of metal.” Then, I hear a loud crash, and a storm of metal plates fly just over my head. “I think life just loves me…” I say, lying on the ground.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex tells James “That’s Abbey, I don’t know much about her other then that she saved me from a zombie lurking behind the corner in my room. I’m lucky she was around to shoot it.”

Flag Post

Slayer

I give matthew a hand up. I walk towards the gate and notice a chain and padlock on the ground. It has the keys in it. I pick it up and go over to the gate. I punch a hole 1 meter off the ground on both plates. I put the chain through and lock it. I turn to the left and notice a crate. I read the side of it that says. “50 box, steel plates”. I look in my tool box for a crowbar. I get one and open the crate. I use the plates to complete the wall with two left over.

“Now I have a secure 10,000 meter squared land to live as I see fit” I say. I turn to Matthew.
“So what’s your plan then?” I ask.

(I’m off to bed, so hamuka if you want to leave the site, Slayer will offer you a lift in his repaired car.)

Flag Post

Mason meets up with the others and then enters the city fortress through the huge gate

Flag Post

James
‘’Ill be right behind you Alex’’ I say as I walk towards Abbey. Suddenly she lifts here head and I recognize her ‘’Abbey! Its you!’’ I shout as I hug her. ‘’I thought you never made it out when we got separated’’ I then turn to the rest of the group. ‘’Everyone, this is my sister Abbey!’’

Abbey

After the reunion with James, Abbey quickly gets her things and walks to the group with James ‘’As you may have noticed my name is Abbey’’ I say as I greet everybody… ‘’Okay lets enter the fortress…’’

(Abbey is much happier and confident now that James is here)

Flag Post

Alex West “I’m glad you found eachother again.” Alex smiles. “So where were you this whole time Abbey?”

Flag Post

Abbey

‘’I was in the resistance shelter when everyone left but in the confusion I got lost and found shelter in the hotel’’ Abbey says ‘’I heard when you were in the hotel but I was too nervous to introduce myself so I stayed in that 1 room all day with nothing but a packed lunch and my bow and arrows’’ I say proudly. ‘’The dead zombies in that room you didn’t want to enter were of my doing. However, you left before I made up my mind to join you’’ I say. Abbey then falls silent as she remembers something. Disturbing…

Flag Post

Alex West Alex interrupts Abbey’s thoughts. (on accident) “Well i’m glad you decided to join us, that is if you and James don’t want to go on your own.”

Flag Post

James

James walks over to Mason ‘’The sooner we get in that fortress the better’’ I say excitedly

Abbey

’’No’’ Abbey says sharply ‘’Were not going out there with those Things’’ putting emphasis on ‘things’. Abbey then pulls out a packet of chewing gum she found in the hotel earlier from her pocket ‘’Want one?’’ she says happily to Alex as she pops one into her mouth

Flag Post

Alex West “Thanks but no thanks, i’m not much of a gum chewer. But I will ask, what flavor is it?”

Flag Post

Stephan

He stares at Mason in disbelief, “Son of a… He is still a live…” He gently puts Kirb down on the ground. “Still… there is one injured guy we need to take care of. Does anyone see any pharmacies nearby!”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex turns towards Stephan and says. “Me and Dire have some painkillers and bandages, but I do recall Kirb saying something about a pharmacy, but I don’t think today is the best time to go and make a run. For now he’ll just have to settle for this. How bad is he?”

Flag Post

James

‘’Stephan what happened here?’’ I ask as he puts kirb down. James then gets some chewing gum off Abbey and introduces himself to Alex. ‘’James, pleasure’’ I say as I shake his hand.

Abbey

Abbey looks at the packet ‘’Ermmm…I don’t really know to be honest’’ I say confusingly. I then walk over to Stephan ‘’Do you need any help here?’’ I ask nervously ‘’I know a little bit about healing…’’

Flag Post

Alex West “Nice to meet you James.” I shake his hand firmly. “My name is Alex.”

Flag Post

Stephan

“This man came walking out with a huge gash on his leg, and it’s pretty bad,” He states bluntly, “The cloth is now pretty much stuck, and it was not the best thing to stick to him, as it should have been something clean…” He glances at Leaf, who is fidgeting with the cat, “We need some disinfectant, then I can try my best to operate on him.”

Flag Post

Alex West “Like I said we only have painkillers and bandages.” Alex falls silent for a moment. “How long does he have to live? or is it not fatal?”

Flag Post

James

‘’Sorry. I cannot help you there. I know nothing about medicine and all of that. Maybe Abbey could help you…’’ James then walks away and talks to the other random people about

Abbey

‘’Whoever stuck this cloth on must have been desperate…’’ I say as I look at the leg ‘’Hopefully when we get into that
fortress we could find some things’’

(I don’t know why my writing is set out like that)

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

James

‘’James then walks away and talks to the other random people about

(What does he talk to people about?)

Alex West “Do you think we should make a run to the pharmacy, in say an hour?”

Flag Post

Abbey

Ill volunteer to go to the pharmacy. But only if someone is with me’’ Abbey says suggestively. ‘’Or you two could go and I look after kirb while your gone?’’

Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by koopa112:

James

‘’James then walks away and talks to the other random people about

(What does he talk to people about?)

Alex West “Do you think we should make a run to the pharmacy, in say an hour?”

I talk to a lampost

Flag Post

Stephan

“The wound is not fatal… but he does have a chance to lose his leg… I do not want to reopen it without disinfectant or risk letting in even more viruses, especially with no clean tools…” He turns to Abbey, “I will look after Kirb, a nearly dead body is a zombie magnet.”