Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 199 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey walks across the plank and kneels next to Emilie and Aero ’’What’s wrong?’’

Flag Post

Aero
“Can’t… Breath… Flu… Get others… To run… I’ll be fine…” I wheeze.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Abbey, go get the others real quick, I’ll stay behind and watch him just in case.”

Flag Post

Kold

I can’t get across those planks…they will break under my weight. Instead, I head for the roof, look for the planks so I know which roof to jump to, get some steps back and run. I jump at the edge, landing on the desired roof, causing it to crack under my feet. I punch in the door leading from the roof and head inside to Emilie and Aero.

Flag Post

Aero
I cough a little.
“I’ll be fine… In backpack… Flu tablets…” I mumble, trying to indicate to my backpack.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Tablets…tablets…”

I’m fumbling through the backpack for a good 30 seconds before I find them. Once in hand, I rush to Aero and give him the bottle, digging through my own mess to find whatever water I had left.

“Here, this will make it easier.”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey leads everyone over the plank and then rushes to Emilie and Aero ‘’Anything I can do to help?’’

Flag Post

Aero
I take the tablets and place them on the tip of my tounge, swigging them back with water. Almost instantaneously, I let go of the plank, hoping someone would grab it, as a burning sensation swelled from my stomach. During this, I clenched my teeth and screamed.

After around ten seconds, I manage to move my legs enough to stand. I stand up and fall onto Emilie’s shoulder.
“Thanks… We need to move… Before they notice we’ve gone.” I say, trying to maintain balance while the burning subsides. In around five hours, I’d be fine, but I couldn’t fall asleep now, no matter how drowsy these made me.

Flag Post

Emilie

“Alright, just hang in there,” I say, adjusting my footing so it’s easier for me to hold him up. Sometimes I wish I was stronger, or maybe a few inches taller.

“Abbey, lead us out of here if you will, Kold can keep an eye out for any sudden attacks that might spring up on us by surprise.”

Flag Post

[Going off to watch some Netflix, be back later.]

Flag Post

[What is going on?.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

[What is going on?.]

Read
Abbey ‘’I don’t know where to go…’’ Abbey tells Emilie

Flag Post

Aubrey Nether do i.

Flag Post

The zombies burn up and the sky starts to turn red

Flag Post

(I’m back from school. ;D Oh yeah, let’s pretend I was with you guys this whole time. o:)

Nicholas

I slide down the plank and arrive next to the youngling, Emilie and Abbey.
“Let me scout ahead. I’ll find out where to go,” I briskly say. “Oh, yes, youngling, I never got your name.”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey notices the sky turn red and keeps close to Leonard ’’What’s happening? I’m scared’’
James ’’Woah’’ James looks at the sky

Flag Post

Lughtning flashes and a evil laughter is heard

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey hugs into Leonard harder
James ‘’What is that laughter?’’

Flag Post

They notice it sounds like Masons laugh

Flag Post

Kold

I grunt and change my extending claw to the triple-drill arm. Who knows when another infected will pop up? If they do, they are in for a rather unpleasant surprise.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’M…Mason? Is that you?’’

Flag Post

Lightning flashes and hits Kold in the face. Masons laugh gets louder

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey lets out a sound of fear as Kold is bit in the face and hugs harder into Leonard…

Flag Post

Leonard “Hey bastard, why don’t you fight Kold like a man instead of using your lighting PUSSY!

Flag Post

“Face the darkness! Face the creator of the nuke!!” thunder claps overhead