Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 2 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

(what Gent said)

Flag Post

Zed

He was in complete awe. How could a virus turn a puny, flawed specie like a human into a giant behemoth like this. He almost let himself get knocked away by the beast, trying to contemplate it, but he returned to his senses quickly, and blended back into the crowd. He did not like how they were going back in the base, it was a horrible idea and he preferred it out there. Back in the base, to his sad regret, he looked for Mr.West. Catching him with his eyes, he rushed over to him. “Alex. I am doctor Zedrick von Puntz, pleasure to meet you” he said in a hurry, quickly shaking his hand. “We need to leave. Now. Follow me”.

Flag Post

Alex West

“Is something wrong doctor?” Alex hesistates to follow Zedrick.

Flag Post

Zeke

Zeke’s mind raced. If something big was out there, it probably wouldn’t fit in a narrow bunker like this. But at the same time, it could definitely smash down the main gate and let the rest in. Escape was the only permanent option. He stepped out of his door and drew to the first group he saw.

Flag Post

Zed

The doctor had to think of something quick, or he would have to go alone. He approached the former cop and whispered in his ear.“A giant crowd like this easily attracts them and I am pretty sure I have seen injured run into the bunker during the chaos. At this pace, we’ll all be dead before setting foot outside, unless we go NOW.”

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex gets up but still hesitates to follow Zedrick. “Where are we going exactly? You know a different route out?”

Flag Post

Dire Heart

While contemplating the situation, he thinks to himself “What the heck happened… I was being brought out, and now… I don’t know what is happening… Why are these people still in here? Weren’t we supposed to be going… Out?”. Dire looks at his sword, giving thought about the notion of a fifty foot zombie… How could that even happen… Oh well… Finally, dire says, “Why didn’t we like… Fight it? Doesn’t anyone have a gun with bullets? I mean… Yeah, it’s tall, but isn’t it just ‘a shot to the brain wipes em’ out’?” Dire then decides to go to sleep. Being totally confused, he has to reason to do anything else. “Good night everyone!” (Yes, I am actually going to sleep. Sorry again, I had no idea :( )

Flag Post

Zed
No, but if we’re subtle we can get out without getting noticed" he said as he begun walking towards the exit."Before we were 1000, now we are no more than 10, we have the option of being discret.

Edit: For those of you who will join in late, you can claim to have followed us out of curiosity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

Dire Heart

While contemplating the situation, he thinks to himself “What the heck happened… I was being brought out, and now… I don’t know what is happening… Why are these people still in here? Weren’t we supposed to be going… Out?”. Dire looks at his sword, giving thought about the notion of a fifty foot zombie… How could that even happen… Oh well… Finally, dire says, “Why didn’t we like… Fight it? Doesn’t anyone have a gun with bullets? I mean… Yeah, it’s tall, but isn’t it just ‘a shot to the brain wipes em’ out’?” Dire then decides to go to sleep. Being totally confused, he has to reason to do anything else. “Good night everyone!” (Yes, I am actually going to sleep. Sorry again, I had no idea :( )

Its fine :D just remember you can suddenly wake up from noise if need be ^^

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex West looks around a bit and finally says. “What’s your real reason for bringing me with you? there’s no way we could start out with 1000 and go to 10 within a few minutes.” Alex looks skeptically at Zed.

Flag Post

Alex Mason “shit. Only 10 left….were fucked”

(yes I’m making my own characters and yes this is a Black Ops character)

Flag Post

Zedrick
“Look, this place is going to go to hell real fast real soon. If you think that all 1000 of these people are going to survive, especially moving together like a pack of sheep, you are wrong” the doctor confessed. "I don’t believe in strenght in numbers, and since you look like a smart person, I believed you would understand my motives. By heading out discretly now, we can save ourselves as this stupid mob of panicked people will just go back and forth between running out, getting attacked, losing numbers and falling back.

Flag Post

Zeke

“As much as I hate to say it, the doctor’s right. Targets are harder to hit if they’re small. We need to sneak out of here as soon as possible,” Zeke spoke out.

Flag Post

Mason “hey Zed! Get over here and help me open the weapons vault!”

Flag Post

While I don’t think all 1000 people could survive, I don’t believe that so many could die that quickly, but alright i’ll go with you. But bring one or two more people with us, anyone you see fit. I don’t think only two people can fight 50 foot giants.

Flag Post

Zed
“Alright then. Anyone with brains can follow me.” He said quickly, before leading to Mason. “Somebody help Mason open the weapons vault and take any thing you deem useful. I have planifications to make.” Near the weapon’s vault, he begins to take out his book and his crayon and begins writing in it".

Flag Post

Alex West

So how many do you think we’ll join us in our quest?

Flag Post

(You forgot the name )
Zed
I don’t know and frankly I don’t care. You, me, the amish guy and Mason seem okay for now. If any stragglers want to follow us in hopes of escaping death they may as well try" he answered while scribbling. "Now go make use of yourself and help Mason, we have little time.

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex helps Mason open the weapons locker. (now the owner of this game gets to say what we find)

Flag Post

Zeke

Zeke got his first look at the shaggy, lanky young man nearby. Trustworthy enough, he seemed. “I reckon as big a group as the few of us here, and any others we find on our travels. I go by Zeke, by the way,” the Amish man declared as he tipped his hat to Alex West. Following Zed’s order, Ezekiel began prying at the large vault’s door with the others.

Flag Post

Weapons vault: pick from these weapons

M16 very powerful against runners

RPG: highly recommended to take down the behemoth and save the base and 100 people.

M3 flamethrower: roast em

SPAS-12 shotgun: close range

M1911: shit but useful when out of ammo

Ammo:

Every type. Choose how much you want. Can’t exceed over 20 magazines or flamethrower fuel

Flag Post

Zedrick

Not really looking at what was inside, he was more busy with his doodles in his book. “I’m not very good with firearms and so I won’t be taking any. Take whatever you feel necessary, but remember that noise attracts them to us, so only use it when necessary.”

Flag Post

Mason “Zed, get a fucking weapon! We need all the help we can fucking get!”

Flag Post

Zeke
Military-grade weapons were not much Ezekiel’s style. He quickly helped himself to some bullets to the rifle he already had, however. Out of the corner of his eye, Zeke noticed something very helpful…

“Anyone know how to use an RPG?” he asked.

Flag Post

Zedrick

“I am a doctor not a soldier” he spat out, still writing.“I would be more of a danger to our group armed than not. Besides I still have this”. With his spare hand, he took out the naval axe. One side was a nicely rounded out axe that could cut through wood easily, on the other a spike similar to a pickaxe. “Worst case scenario, you shoot and I pick off the ones nearby”.