Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 201 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

LeonardFUCK YOU” Tries to tackle Mason of the roof. He jumped on the demon but it didn’t even budge. He starts to attack it with the chain knife.

Axel “Demon! BEGONE! Cause it Axels time to shine!” (Give me a sec)

Flag Post

Mason touches Abbey’s cheek.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey’s face is beaten and when Mason touches her cheek she looks at him in the eyes with pain in hers ‘’Please…’’ she sobs

Flag Post

Aero
“Mason, stop this!” I yell, rushing towards Abbey. I couldn’t take it. I attempt to swing at Mason with the baseball bat, still feeling quite drowsy.

Flag Post

James James stumbles towards Emilie and Xeno clutching his chest ‘’Damn, this hurts!’’

Flag Post

the bat swing doesn’t do anything.

Masons real soul breaks through the demon and says “Abbey…..I can’t control this…..I’m sorry……I love you”

Flag Post

[That’s what all wife-beaters say.]

Emilie

“Here James, come into this room with us.”

I help the man take a seat so he doesn’t pass out on us, simultaneously keeping an eye out on the events happening in the adjacent room.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey looks at Mason ‘’I…It hurts, the pain’’

Flag Post

Aero
I stumble backwards, shocked.
“Mason…” I murmur, before stepping backwards towards where Emilie is.

Flag Post

Axel : Meretricis! Vos es non dignitas shit EGO ingredior in!" (Whore! You are not worth the shit I walk on!)

A blast of thunder comes out of Axels left hand mixed with blue fire. The lighting was fast and tremendous!

Flag Post

Mason “i know……wait Abbey…..there is a way to break the curse and destroy the demon” the demon returns and attacks Emilie and James.

Seth “NO!” hits the demonic entity with a large steel pipe.

Flag Post

James James pushes Emilie to one side to avoid the attacks and begins fighting the demon with his bow ‘’Run!’’
Abbey ‘’H…How?’’ Abbey sobs in pain

Flag Post

Emilie

I follow his advice and run out of the room, trying to figure out which direction the stairwell is once I’m in the hall.

Flag Post

mason speaks to Abbey through her mind……“you have to truly love me”

Flag Post

Seth “Emilie….thank god your alright” Seth hugs Emilie tightly for a few seconds.

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’But Leonard, what if he finds out!’’ Abbey thinks to Mason ‘’What will happen when I say I love you?’’

Flag Post

Mason “Leonard will be dead before he hears anything……when you say it……I will come back to life to be with you”

Flag Post

Emilie

“…Seth? But I thought you jumped into Hulk, a-and that you had died.”

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I…I love you…’’
James ‘’Seth!’’

Flag Post

Seth “i didn’t. I cut my way out of his stomach and ran” Seth kisses Emilies cheek. “I missed you while I was gone”

Flag Post

Kold

This guy again? Mason just doesn’t know when to quit. I will be ousting this demon regardless of the soul inhabiting it. The demon is present, has already harmed Emilie and Abbey and is going for James. I ready my triple-drill arm, all three spinning fast and enter the room where the demon is. I roar hard and run at it, readying the drills for a fresh target.

Flag Post

Mason “do you….really?”

Flag Post

a flash of lightning hits Kold in the chest

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’Y…yes…’’
James ‘’Kold! Are you okay?’’

Flag Post

Kold

I got knocked down for a moment. Not wise for whoever may be controlling the demon. I get up and roar again, shifting the arm into the extending claw. I extend it forward, trying for the grab.