Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 203 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

William Hears Areo screaming. He digs and digs for half an hour, and finds Areo stuck under the table. “Young man, don’t you know that you shouldn’t play in the dirt, ESPECIALLY at your age.” William Smiles as he helps Aero squeeze out.

Flag Post

Aero
I groan, looking up at William. I was completely plastered in dust and debris, my clothes shredded. Wiping the dust out of my eyes, I smile back.
“Thanks for helping me… I was beginning to think I would rot and become a corpse…” I mutter. Clutching my head, I turn around and look for my backpack. It was too in shreds; The gun was completely smashed, and the baseball bat was in four pieces.

I turn back to… Will, I think his name is…
“I seriously can’t thank you enough…”
A sudden thought hits me.
“Did you see any of the others/people?” I say.

[Sorry, midnight here, my mind just died and I can’t remember any characters name >.> Ok, I think I should go to bed now, feel free to move my character.]

Flag Post

[She doesn’t hear Seth, caleb.]

Flag Post

(facepalms)

Seth runs after Emilie

Flag Post

WilliamHAH! Son, enjoy your life being crushed under there, I am 64 years old! (William is an old man,) I am closer to being a corpse than you EVER will. Oh the others? Yeah I saw a few escape, c’mon bud lets get outta’ here.”

Flag Post

Kold

My mind starts wandering as I am still under the debris. Mason may have been an asshole but I highly doubt he could control an army of infected. Thoughts of Slayer as a mutant zombie came back. He too had an experience of being revived so he had to have some role in the skeletons coming. I start wiggling around, getting angry until I start breaking and pushing debris off of me. I eventually come out with a long loud grunt. I pick up the remains of the claw arm and plant them into my skin so the tissue can reform around it.

Flag Post

Emilie

I’m walking by a building, and as I stare at the windows, the reflection of Seth appears a few panels back.

“Can you leave me alone for a while, please? I don’t think we’re in any imminent danger, and I’d like to be by myself to gather my thoughts.”

Flag Post

your game says “sign ups still open” yet I dont see a link to the sign up sheets or any info on how to sign up….

Flag Post

Fear not, hangman, I bookmarked the page.

Flag Post

Axel Looks at Emelie from far away… “So hot. Even in this state she maintains her self beauty, as if it was integrated unto her skin.”

Leonard Wakes up and over hears Axel. “I knew it. Haha!”

Axel “Shut UP!”

Leonard His head falls back again… He is not moving.

Flag Post

Seth “alright”

Flag Post

Kold

I see nobody…they must think that I’m dead. I begin sniffing the air, following the scent around a building to Emilie. I grunt for a moment and look at her.

Flag Post

Emilie

GODDAMMIT! You can’t keep dying on me and then come back to life!”

The anger had gotten the best of me by now, and I went inside, slamming the door behind me.

Flag Post

[I need to stop sleeping so much, What has happened?.]

Flag Post

Kold

My voice can be heard through the broken windows.

…For some reason, it’s hard for me to die, Emilie…

I break the door down and head in.

…I only got knocked out when the building fell on me. You underestimate my new found durability…

Flag Post

Damian
(As Emilie walks inside, I look at her) Oh, hello! (grins) Any new kills lately? (Wipes his bloody sword on his clothing)

Flag Post

Emilie

“Fine, you’re invincible, but you have no idea what I’m going through so can you not make the situation any worse for me?”

I notice a stranger where the doorway used to stand, but I ignore him for now.

[She’s pretty emotionally unstable right now, so Kold will have to knock some sense into her (gently), to get through.]

Flag Post

Damian
Ignoring me eh? btw, there’s some ass-hole at the door, you might want to kill him… (sharpens sword with rock, while sitting in the middle of the room) Unless you want me to do it… (grins)

Flag Post

Seth keeps his distance from Emilie

Flag Post

Kold

…Why not tell me then? Tell me what’s on your mind. Ignore that bug over there. He can’t kill me…

Flag Post

Damian
Fine, I gotta save my sword for the zombies anyways… I dont want to waste it’s sharpness… (turns away and continues to sharpen blade, looking out the window) I wonder when the zombies will get here…

Flag Post

Emilie

“What are you now, my psychologist? Don’t play dumb Kold, you know better than that.”

I turn to the kid.

“And you, kindly mind your own fucking business, yeah?”

Flag Post

Kold

…People keep dying…is that it?…

Flag Post

Damian
(frowns and keeps sharpening sword, staring out the window and mutters under his breath)
.. I definetely talked to the wrong people…

Flag Post

Erm, Where should my person be?.]