Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 204 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Erm, Where should my person be?.]

wherever you want him to be?

Flag Post

Emilie

Yes, people keep dying. I’m supposed to prevent their deaths,” by now I’m pacing back and forth, counting off with my fingers, “be strong if they happen to die, comfort the others, and put my own feelings aside. So you see, I am just a TINY bit frustrated with the events that have occurred in these last couple of hours.”

Flag Post

Seth walks up to Emilie and Kold. “guys we should go” another building topples

Flag Post

Damian
(follows the trio, unsure of where else to go, tucking his sword back in it’s scabbard)

Flag Post

Aubrey I say to emilie “No don`t put your feelings aside, If you do people will think your heartless.” [Is this ok guys?.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Aubrey ; [Is this ok.]

(well, sure, i’m not sure if she’ll respond positively though…)

Flag Post

[Sorry for the delay, I was taking care of something.]

Emilie

“You know what? I can’t talk about this right now.”

I storm out of the building through the back in order to avoid everyone.

Flag Post

Damian
(whistles) well.. she has problems… (walks away) I’m off to kill some zombies, if anyone wants to join me, you better hurry up…

Flag Post

Aubrey Sigh i never should have came back to the group, I say to seth " Hey seth tell everyone i`m leaving " [My guy will be in the shadows until further notice.]

Flag Post

Seth “We have to get out of here!” he leaves them behind and heads for the coast….

Flag Post

Aubrey Bye seth and new guy.

Flag Post

Damian
(runs after Seth) Hey dude, where are you going? Mind if I join you?

Flag Post

Aero
Me and the old man, William, stumble through the wreckage of the building in order to find the others.
“So… How did you come into this zombie apocalypse?”.

Flag Post

[@WillItBlend: The thanes make him stronger. And Egg is the egg of November 6, it contains about 1000 hatch-lings.]

The Skeletal troop has some zombies left. Confused to what just happens he sits there. Them leaving is the golden opportunity, November can follow but will be resurrected if he dies from a long range by the thanes. The skeletal troop smiles.

Flag Post

Kold

I have to find the target…alone. It’s been nearly ten minutes. These guys should not have opened their big mouths. I head through to the back of this building, destroying the entrance in the process. No going back in that way now.

…Emilie! Where are you!? It’s dangerous out here!…

Flag Post

Emilie

Upon hearing his voice, the grip on my weapon tightened, even though there were no bullets inside.

“I’m good up here,” I reply, still adjusting myself on the branch of a tree maybe about 20 feet up. “All I want is to be alone for a while, that’s all!”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex follows Emilie and attempts to talk to her about what has happened. “Are you ok?”

(@everyone: Sorry for not posting for so long but I had no clue where to jump in XD)

Flag Post

Kold

…West…we should give her space. We should also watch for skeletons and zed again so as to make sure she isn’t stuck up there for survival…

Flag Post

Alex West “Ok.” Alex leaves with Kold, letting Emilie be alone with her thoughts.

Flag Post

Kold

…So…how’s my new look? I’m not sure how I got infected but I had my good looks taken from me in exchange for power and vitality. I mean, you don’t see this happening, someone making it out from being buried alive in a large pile of rubble all caused by a building that collapsed…

Flag Post

Emilie

The pain developed out of nowhere, dull and mild, as if it was just another headache. But after a few moments, it intensified greatly, the ringing in my ears accompanying it. This was unlike anything I’d ever felt before, and I couldn’t help but scream as I clutched either side of my head. During that time of torment, I lost my balance and fell off the branch, landing on my side. This certainly didn’t help the situation, as I clawed the ground hoping for some sort of relief. My breathing was erratic, and I was sure I was about to go into a seizure.

WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME!?

My eye throbbed, as if it had a mind of its own, and it was then I realized the virus I’d been infected with wanted to wake up and play.

Suddenly, I couldn’t move. I’d somehow lost control of my body and felt a great pressure originating from every fiber of my being. The pain, coupled with the newfound pressure, made me blackout, and I felt relief for a brief second before losing consciousness.

Flag Post

Aubrey I see emilie fall out of a tree and i decide to retreat farther into the shadows.

Flag Post

Skeletal troop

I write a message and wait for a cart to run it’s circuit. A cart shows up after five minutes and the flaming skeleton stops. I put the note in the cart and tell him to travel to all the Thanes and deliver a message. A skeleton comes out and collects the note and sits on the back with a bow and arrow.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey begins to sob ‘’So painful…’’
James James leads Mason to where Emilie, Kold and Alex are located ‘’We need help now!’’ he instructs Mason to lay Abbey on the floor. Suddenly he see’s Emilie fall ‘’What the?’’ James runs over to see she is unconscious ‘’Emilie!’’ he shouts…

Flag Post

Aubrey As i`m retreating in the shadows i fall though a open sewer grate and say “Fuck” as loud as i can.