Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 205 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

James James carries Emilie inside laying her next to Abbey ‘’We got two injured, we need help’’ Suddenly James hears someone in the wilderness ’’I’ll be right back…‘’ James walks around the site ’’Hello! Anyone out there!’’

Flag Post

Aubrey As i`m down in the sewer i feel around and see i landed on some mattresses and say “Whew” and then i hear james and i start to run.

Flag Post

James James hears the voice and jumps down into a sewer gate and see’s someone running away ‘’Hey! We’re friendly!’’

Flag Post

Aubrey I keep running and i also fire a few shots at james.

Flag Post

James ‘’Moron! We have enough injured with us!’’ James firs an arrow back

Flag Post

Aubrey As i`m shooting at james he fires a arrow which misses me by an inch.

Flag Post

James James turns around and climbs out of the sewer gate and pulls up the mattress ‘’This will be better for Abbey and Emilie’’ James says as he walks back ‘’Hey I got a mattress’’ James lays it down in the corner and picks up Abbey and Emilie one by one and lays them on it. He then walks over to Kold, Mason and Alex ‘’There is a person out there, not sure who…’’

Flag Post

Aubrey I turn around and see that james is no longer chasing me “Whew” I look around and i find another mattress and i decide to sleep on it for now.[GTG]

Flag Post

Kold

…Who were you chasing, James?…Shall I kill whatever or whoever it is?…

Flag Post

Emilie

“Kill her, Emilie. She’s laying next to you, just do it!” The voice in my head demanded.

“No! You can’t make me, she’s my friend and I care about her.”

As this battle was going on in my head, my hand, unknowingly to me, reached for the knife that was attached to my belt. My eyes were opened now, and they were a very pale blue.

“Have it your way. If you won’t do it, then I will!” he replies.

I become fully conscious now, aware of my surroundings, but still not able to control my body in any way whatsoever. Noticing I’m getting up against my will, I begin to panic, and try as hard as I can to regain control.

Flag Post

James ‘’Kold he ran away but I think he might come back’’ James looks at Emilie ‘’Are you alright?’’

Flag Post

Emilie

“Well, what do we have here? It seems your other friend wants in on the fun too.”

“No, don’t hurt James, please.”

“Emilie, you really need to learn the fact that I don’t take orders from others very well.”

Before I could protest, my body lunges towards James, knife raised high, ready to attack.

Flag Post

Skeletal Troop

I rev up Slayer’s old speedboat so that the group can hear it and then move out of site.

Flag Post

Kold

I’m not sure what’s going on with Emilie but something seems to be controlling her. She’s going for James. I have to stop her without killing her. My hand becomes the proper option as I grab the wrist of the hand carrying the knife and hold her against the wall, still holding the wrist.

…Stop, Emilie…this isn’t you…

Flag Post

James ‘’Thanks Kold’’
Abbey Abbey awakens to hear the comotion ’’What’s happening?’’ she asks wearily

Flag Post

Emilie

The voice becomes frustrated.

“How many more of your ‘friends’ do you have around here? They’re getting in the way of my goddamn plan!”

“I have enough,” I reply, not giving him a straight answer.

“Too bad, we could have made some progress today. I’ll be back Emilie, you can bet your life on it.”

And just like that, he was gone. My body goes limp, but I manage to regain control quickly enough to prevent hitting the ground. I look into Kold’s eyes, tearing up.

“Kold, I’m sorry… I wasn’t able to control myself and I was helpless to prevent anything!”

The words were rushing out of my mouth with the intention to prove my innocence, but I knew I was barely making any sense.

Flag Post

Kold

…Calm down, Emilie. I said I’d protect you but I also have to prevent you from hurting anyone else. Anyway, you mind telling me what happened so I know the cause if this happens again?…

Flag Post

James James whispers into Emilie’s ear ’’Don’t you ever do that again’’
Abbey ‘’Emilie what’s wrong?’’ Abbey asks weakly

Flag Post

Emilie

“Well after you two left, I got a headache out of the blue. At first it was manageable, but it quickly grew into one of the worst things I’ve ever experienced. Anyway, the pain got so bad, I lost my balance and fell off the tree. I was on the ground trying not to let it get the best of me when I passed out. Next thing I know, I’m communicating with a voice inside my head, that much I was aware of. He’d taken over my body while I was out, and wanted me to kill Abbey. I’m pretty sure he knew I wasn’t going to do it, or else he wouldn’t have taken control. Suddenly, my body’s unwillingly getting up, and when James showed up, I—or he, lunged toward him.”

I take a breath, trying to decide whether what I just said sounded believable.

“That’s the honest truth.”

Flag Post

James ‘’I believe you’’
Abbey ‘’Why me? I have never done anything wrong and look at me’’ she looks in her mirror ‘’Black eye, burns and a headache is just a tiny bit of pain I am going through’’

Flag Post

Kold

…Well, we need to keep tabs on this…influence that plagues you, Emilie. At the same time, I want to find whatever is playing a bigger role in zed walking about…

Flag Post

Aero
“Will, where’d you think we are? We’ve been walking quite a while…” I groan. Suddenly, a group of infected rushes towards us. Remembering that all my weapons had been broken, I swear. And I didn’t know the fitness of Will, him being elderly…

I get him to stand behind me. If I run and it turns out Will can’t, he’d die. If we don’t run, we may die. God damn it.
“Will… Prepare yourself, I’m not sure whats going to happen…” I say to him, and grab a piece of wood off the ground. It wouldn’t kill them, or barely even stun them, but it’ll keep them out of reach for a while.

Flag Post

Emilie

“He told me that he’d be back again, I’m not sure when.”

The situation was really worse than I thought, such realization making me feel terrible.

“This is really bad… I can’t beat him, and I’m afraid I’ll kill someone. Maybe it’s best if I leave the group. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happened to any of you because of me.”

Flag Post

Kold

…No, we will find a way to get that thing out of you…so that I can kill it for possessing you…If need be, I will stay by you and prevent you from harming people…

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’Please don’t leave, y…your my best-friend’’ Abbey smiles