Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 209 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Alex West “Why’d you punch Damian?”

Flag Post

Damian
(grabs him by his skinny neck and raises him up a foot. I stand there for a moment and then put him down) First of all, my face is not to be punched. Second, if you can find anyone who wishes to go with you, then fine. Third, we are leaving soon. If you are not back here before we have left, tough nuts to you.

Flag Post

Mason pulls Aero off of Damian “enough!”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey sticks with Mason ‘’Why do people always fight? We’re supposed to be working as a team’’

Flag Post

Kold

…The attitudes left a…cold…mark on me…always talking shit about America. But whatever the case, I never would have thought you to be Canadian. They’re definitely here on this island, Damien. They are just concentrated in certain locations…That’s the feeling I have. That aside, Aubrey’s being a little kid right now because nobody really wants to agree with him.

Flag Post

Aubrey BTW kold justin bieber was the first zombie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

Kold

…The attitudes left a…cold…mark on me…always talking shit about America. But whatever the case, I never would have thought you to be Canadian. They’re definitely here on this island, Damien. They are just concentrated in certain locations…That’s the feeling I have…

Damian
While I love killing infected, I feel a need to return to my homeland… (grins) The what are we waiting for Kold? Lets get to that Military Base, board a plane and get the f outta here! (btw it’s Damian, with an a, not an e)

Flag Post

(I’m gonna end the first big chapter here. the second big chapter will be in a secondary thread)

Flag Post

[There also needs to be a vote to see who goes to canada and who stays in puerto rico.]

Flag Post

(no votes. When Mason says we go somewhere we go. He is still the leader)

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

(no votes. When says we go somewhere we go. He is still the leader)

(when who says?)

Flag Post

[Wait, so… Are we just going to carry on posting? Or do we have to wait until the secondary thread is up? Also, if there is ever a Game of the Year for 2012, I vote this one. For pure epicness and the amount of fun I’ve had while playing.]

Flag Post

Kold

I ignore what was said about Bieber since Aero and Damian were at it. I change my drill arm into a gun arm and pick up a skull from outside. I load it in and hear the crunch.

…Hey!…

I fire the bone fragments up to get everyone’s attention and load another skull in.

…You guys are starting to get on this infected’s nerves. Aero, cut that shit out. Canada, don’t stoop to his level. Everyone else, shut the fuck up and listen to me. I may be infected and I may look like this but my nose, in some sense, is not wrong. Let’s take a look at a map again and I will show you where we need to go…

I take the map from whoever has it and place it on the table. I point to several islands.

…Right around this area…this grouping of small islands. There is definitely one…

(This should be the end.)

Flag Post

Mason gets his knife and pins it on the largest of the small islands. “it’s there”

(CHAPTER END! Also who votes this as Best Forum Game of 2012?)

Flag Post

Aubrey I get to the base and say “Fuuuuck” because all the planes are ether gone or destroyed.

Flag Post

Damian
(eye twitches violently) Kold…. Dont… Call… ME… CANADA!!! (he grins widely, clearly starting to go mad)

(btw, no offense, but I havent been playing this game for long and thus I must say that I find Sky Raid 2.0 a better game.)

Flag Post

Aubrey I walk back to the group and yell at mason "You happy now? all of the planes are ether gone or destroyed ".

Flag Post

Damian
Wh-… at…. (he falls to his knees) does this mean I’ll never get back to my beautiful Canada? (starts crying) I’m stuck here with a hell load of infected trying to kill us! (stops bawling) Wait, what am I saying? Killing Infected is fun!!! (draws sword) Let em at me!

Flag Post

Aubrey I`m sorry damian.

Flag Post

Damian
Doesnt matter. I just need to forget Canada… Yesss, and I’ll start by killing those infected basturds… except for Kold of course…

Flag Post

Aubrey “Mason i`ll start leaving now.”.

Flag Post

Damian
I’m gonna follow Aubrey. He is the only one I trust right now. The rest of you basturds have either hurt me or called me… (twitches).. canada.

Flag Post

Aubrey Ok come on then.

Flag Post

Damian
(follows Aubrey, skipping happily with sword in hand)

Flag Post

Aubrey As me and damian turn the corner i wisper on in his ear " I lied ".