Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 210 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Damian
You mean lied about the planes being gone or us leaving the group?

Flag Post

Aubrey “About the planes.”.

Flag Post

Damian
(blinks for a couple minutes, then smirks) Good! then we should get there and board one… But shouldnt we being Kold? he seems pretty cool and strong, which is a bonus.

Flag Post

Aubrey No he`s a asshole.

Flag Post

Damian
(nods and sheds a single tear) Oh.. gotcha. Well, lets get to Canada then. (holds sword as he walks to the military base)

Flag Post

Aubrey Do you even know how to fly a C-130?.

Flag Post

Damian
Ummmmmmmmmm, I hi-jacked a plane once. That was on the way to here from Canada. I had a fine time flying it, but the landing part was tricky… maybe it wasnt a good idea that I chose to land in that rocky area… oh well! (hops in plane)

Flag Post

Aubrey Ok.

Flag Post

(maybe we should wait to see what “the leader” decides…) :P (also, no one else is posting, probably for good reason)

Flag Post

[lol, I`m co-host so its ok.]

Flag Post

Damian
(speaks into speaker thingy) Hello passenger, we will be flying now, just give me a short moment… (starts up the plane and smashed through the weak wall in the military base) oops, hope i dont get sued for that… (takes off into the air, heading into the sunset)

Flag Post

Aubrey I check the fuel meter and i see we only have half a tank

Flag Post

Damian
Ummm, I dont know how to get to Canada… We may have to land somewhere else…. (End of Chapter One. Chapter 2 coming soon hopefully)

Flag Post

(Caleb, I thought when you said you were going to end this chapter, you were going to have the thread locked so that a new one may be started for the new chapter. As far as we know, Kold, Emilie, Mason, Seth, Abbey, West, Aero, Leonard, Axel and William are still in Puerto Rico with plans to stop whatever rose more zed and skeletons. Meanwhile, Aubrey and Damian are headed for Canadaland because nobody wanted to listen to Aubrey except for Damian and even so, Damian is headed there because that’s his home.)

Flag Post

(ur not host. You don’t say where chapters end dumbass only me or ajx does that)

Originally posted by hangman95:

Damian
Ummm, I dont know how to get to Canada… We may have to land somewhere else…. (End of Chapter One. Chapter 2 coming soon hopefully)

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

(ur not host. You don’t say where chapters end dumbass only me or ajx does that)

Originally posted by hangman95:

Damian

(i know that, I was merely trying to re-mention that you already ended the chapter. no need to call me a dumbass)

Flag Post

(k i’m gonna lock the thread and start on chapter 2)