Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 23 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Dire “Hello?” He says in the direction of which Kold is standing.

Flag Post

aubrey help me defend the fort you fools

Flag Post

Dire “Will do! Wait, you want me to defend with a pistol…?”

Flag Post

aubrey nah use my shotgun

Flag Post

Dire “Thank you!” Dire takes the shotgun, and readies it for use. While doing so, he wonders… “Where is Alex, anyways?”

Flag Post

erm i dont know(i think hes asleep)

aim for the head i only have 100 shells left so don`t waste them

Flag Post

Dire “Oh well… Sorry to bother you with that; he’s just a close friend… Those are good to have at times like these. How big is this wave?”

Flag Post

the whole horde has about 3000 or 4000 zombies

are you just getting up or about to go to bed?

Flag Post

I am heading off too sleep, but am willing to stay up to play!

EDIT: Maybe not, looking @ battery life, I may have to end it. Sorry! Am kinda sleepy :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

I am heading off too sleep, but am willing to stay up to play!

oh darn well i dont want to keep you up so go on to bed oh how many zombies did you kill?

Flag Post

I can stay up for about an hour or two more though! Can I keep playing? Pleeease? :)

I would say I mowed down about less than a quarter of the wave. Just a rough estimate :)

Flag Post

I would say I mowed down about less than a quarter of the wave. Just a rough estimate :)

so maybe 100?

yes you can stay up now it depends if my mom will let me stay up

Flag Post

Coolio! I am hoping we can mow this down quick :/ Would you care to hear what I have in my inventory?

Flag Post

Coolio! I am hoping we can mow this down quick :/ Would you care to hear what I have in my inventory?

yes im posting the horde stats now

when this over give me back my shotgun oh and you are going with me to loot some places once the zombies are dead here are the places we are looting:auto shop(for tool to fix cars)gun store(for guns and ammo and maybe some scopes)

horde stats:

alive zombies:2900-3900

dead zombies:100

Flag Post

What happened to the pawnshop I worked so hard to unlock and find?

Here’s my inv.; Wooden sword, M1911 (6 mags), slingshot, duck tape, 2 bags of beef jerky, 2 cans of soda, painkillers, bandages, canteen, and a multi-tool.

EDIT: Shotgun (temporary)

Flag Post

What happened to the pawnshop I worked so hard to unlock and find?

Here’s my inv.; Wooden sword, M1911 (6 mags), slingshot, duck tape, 2 bags of beef jerky, 2 cans of soda, painkillers, bandages, canteen, and a multi-tool.

wheres my shotgun and the pawn shop is overrun with zombies

Flag Post

Fixed.

Now, let’s kill these zombies, shall we? Wait… How many stories does the building we are in have? Where are we?

Flag Post

Kold

Everyone’s banded here against the dead…Officers, civilians, military men, even hobos are helping. I notice one specific officer…He’s the guy who put me in a cell some time ago. I’m surprised that it took them so long, especially after I killed more than twenty innocents. The officer is named Alex West. He put me away years ago. Now is not the time to squabble though.

Flag Post

a hotel and i dont know how many floors there is i just started playing yesterday

Flag Post

kold what do you have?

Flag Post

Dire “I was thinking… Can I give you back the shotgun now? I am better with my pistol. Even better with a slingshot, but this tool is useless right now. I am going to the second floor, okay? Better view.” Dire ended, and sprinted to the second floor to get a better view of each zombie.

Flag Post

i go to the armory to get some more shotgun shells

Flag Post

Armory? Is there a scoped weapon in there?

Flag Post

no

Flag Post

oh crap get down here