Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 3 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Mason he grabs the RPG “I’m gonna kill this thing”

Flag Post

(‘Fraid I’m not going to be doing much else, I’ve got to go to bed. Zeke’s still following you guys, but he’s not gonna be active until I return tomorrow. Night.)

Flag Post

(night)

Flag Post

(I think we should call it for a night anyway, Mr.West hasn’t answered lately and I need to go as well.)

Flag Post

(alright. We’ll continue tomorrow)

Flag Post

kirb
There was a rush of people running to the weapon storage. “Grab all da gunz and blast the zombie!” he heard.
He gleered at the weapons, and then jumped in front of the vault.
“Stop!” He commanded.

“Don’t you realize every time you fools fire that rocket, all zombies in a 25 mile radius would hear it and advance here? The best action is to sneak away from the Behemoth!” He said in a firm voice.

Flag Post

Slayer

“Fuck dat” I say. I run up to a near by building and climb to the top floor to be eye level with the giant.
YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME” I shout at it and draw my sword.

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex West takes 18 pistol ammo and 2 rpg ammo, and the rpg (is that ok?)

Flag Post

(Morning everyone! Will be late today, due to school in a few minutes…)
Dire Heart

Dire wakes, still confused. He looks around at the building he is in. He shouts “Hello? Is there anyone who I can… Stay with? I really don’t know what I am doing…”. Dire believes that if he finds a group of people in this place, he’ll be fine.

Flag Post

Slayer

I hear someone shouting about teaming up.

“You can with me, if you don’t mind getting your hands dirty!” I shout back.

Flag Post

James

While everyone else was arguing over the guns I quietly packed my Belongings into my backpack and strapped my quiver onto my back as well. I walked up to everyone ‘Hello, my names is James’ I say nervously. I look at the guy with the RPG and ask ‘You do know how to use that. Right?’ After that I decided to clean my bow while waiting…

Flag Post

Dire Heart

“Well, I don’t quite know who you are, but you seem like a reliable person to follow! So, yeah! I am fine with getting my hands dirty, just… Don’t ask me about my parents while were doing it, okay?”. Dire looks toward the vault, strolls in, and looks at the guns. “I think I may as well get a nice M1911! Let’s see… 14 mags? No… Wont fit in my satchel… 6 mags should do! Plus the one already in the gun…” Dire stows the gun in the back of his pants.

(Back from school. Hello everyone!!!)

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex looks at James. “To be honest, no I don’t. I was hoping to just wing it. Do you know how to use it?” Alex asks curiously.

Flag Post

James

‘No I do not’ I say quite reluctantly. ‘To be honest, your probably the best person to handle that thing’. I pace up and down the room waiting for everyone to be ready…

Flag Post

Mason he grabs the Flamethrower

Flag Post

Well, I am good to go!

Flag Post

Alex West

“I’ll hold onto it for now but I really insist someone else use this, its a bit heavy.” Alex struggles to make the weight comfortable.

Flag Post

Zedrick

Fianlly finish whatever he was sketching back in his book, he quickly closes his book and walks towards the weapon vault. “Are we really wasting this much time here? We need to get a move on before they start commanding the sheep to go out again”. He began slowly walking towards the exit “Move it!”

Flag Post

Woah woah, who are you?

Edit: Can someone help me out here? Every time I do my name in bold, it deletes the whole name part. What is wrong here???

Flag Post

I’m ready to leave Zedrick." Alex packs up his things and runs towards Zedrick. "Where are we going Zedrick? What is our plan of action?

Flag Post

Mason fires the RPG at the big one head and he starts to topple onto a building. “got him”

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

Woah woah, who are you?

Edit: Can someone help me out here? Every time I do my name in bold, it deletes the whole name part. What is wrong here???

You have to have a * before and after your name in bold.

Zedrick

“Anywhere but here” he spat out as he continued his slow walk. “We’ll get a lay of the land first, then we’ll figure out what to do”. He stopped to make sure the others would still have him in sight.“If we find an isolated or well defendable area we can make fortifications and then the dead would not be so much of a problem, but we’ll have to think about food and water as well”.

Flag Post

Nice shot Mason." Alex congratulates Mason and hands him another RPG round. "Reload in case he gets back up.

Flag Post

Well, I am not that acquainted with everyone… But I will follow yall’ if you don’t mind!

Edit: What the heck? I can’t even put the quotes around my text. Grrr.

Flag Post

Alex West

Feel free to come along, we’re just waiting to see what Zed’s plan is.