Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 4 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

James

‘’Mason although you may enjoy killing 20 zombies at once with that RPG you do realise when you run out of ammo your screwed’’ I shout at him. I then turn towards Zedrick and Alex. ‘’So where are we going?’’ I ask as I zip my jacket up…

EDIT: Yeah 3 people posted at the same time so mine might look a bit stupid now

Flag Post

Mason he reloads the RPG and watches as 500 people run out of the base. “guys get over here…..I got a plan”

Flag Post

James

‘This better be a good plan Mason’ I say as I run towards him.

(Last post for today Ill be back in about 18 hours after school and such…)

Flag Post

Alex West

“Does it involve killing zombies?” I turn to James. "I"m sure Zedrick here has a plan to get us out in any case.

Flag Post

Dire

“Well, I sure hope can at least get out of the door alive…”

(I restarted the laptop, hopefully it works now…)

Flag Post

Mason “get over here….I’ll tell you guys”

Flag Post

Zedrick

The doctor sighs as the Megaton of flesh falls to pieces and as a bunch of survivors start flooding out. “The sheep are going to attract them, so we need to get away from them, NOW!” he says as he begins heading away from the crowd of people, looking at the surroundings (which is…?)

Flag Post

Zed sees a massive city with skyscrapers almost 70 stories high.

Flag Post

Let’s get some food and water from the city!

(Sigh… The name and quotes stopped working again… Sorry guys, hope it doesn’t affect anything)

Flag Post

Zedrick

“Alright, I have a plan. It is cruel, but it shall work” he said, getting out his book again.“We wait in hiding. The sheep will attract the zombies away from the city and after them. That’s our queue. We chose a building and we scavenge it down completely. If it seems possible, we can board it up and then take our time scavenging, since the zombies won’t be able to come back in after they chased the sheep.” Zedrick begun scanning for a place to hide.

Flag Post

Alex West

Whenever you deem it necessary to charge I shall follow you.

Flag Post

(waiting for caleb to find me a hiding spot + sheep mouvement)

Flag Post

Um, whoever you are, I like that plan. I will follow.

Flag Post

Zed spots a large hotel with only entrance, perfect for defense against the zombies. The civilians move into other buildings and start to fortify them

Flag Post

Zedrick

“Well, they didn’t get slaughtered, I’ll give them that” Zedrick announced to the group.“Everyone in the hotel while I elaborate plan B!” He began scribbling again in his book.

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex takes out his crowbar and starts charging towards the hotel whacking any zombies that hinder him or his group.

Flag Post

Mason runs into the hotel. His flamethrower gas tank has full fuel and it’s quite light. He begins to board up the windows

Flag Post

So… We are going to loot this place? I bet there’s a much better building than this somewhere nearby… Oh well! What can we find in a hotel… Toiletries? Maybe food? Water?

Flag Post

@gamerboy44 toilet paper is the one thing you want to have if you’re ever in a zombie apocalypse. Forget guns, toilet paper is where the gold is.

Flag Post

Zedrick

“Bah, a hotel can have a kitchen, running water, and more. Not only that, but—Dead at 9 o’ clock!” He says as the zombies began approaching them.“BOARD UP THIS PLACE. NOW!”.

Flag Post

Mason Mason boards up the windows in the lobby and pushes the receptionists desk at the door, effectively barricading it

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex West takes a chair and leans it against the door. He continues to search for anything that would work to barricade it. (what do I find? also I used the chair from the front desk)

Flag Post

Stephan Xavier

Sword dipping in newly spilled zombie blood, he turns around to see a group of odd men working on the windows and doors. “What are you guys doin’ here? Can’t you see what is happenin’?!”

Flag Post

Dire Dire decides to go upstairs to the next floor, and search rooms. (What happens?)

Flag Post

(use anything you can find) Mason “hey you! Sword guy! You friend or foe?!”