Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 48 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Abbey Continues to pull an innocent face

 
Flag Post

Masons Ghost masons ghost appears in front of Abbey

 
Flag Post

Alex West “Leave her alone, she hasn’t done anything to you.”

 
Flag Post

Bandit Leader aims his gun at Alex

 
Flag Post

Alex West “Don’t shoot.”

 
Flag Post

Bandit Leader “I will if ya don’t shut yer trap!”

 
Flag Post

Alex West Alex remains silent and starts sweating.

 
Flag Post

bandit Leader watches them both

 
Flag Post

Alex West Alex nervously looks around the room.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

2 clips

Originally posted by ajx30009:
Originally posted by calebmock:

Silenced Barett .50 cal.

Originally posted by ajx30009:
Originally posted by calebmock:

Bandit Leader drags Abbey off into the woods towards the Bandit base.


Chapter 3: The Rescue


The Bandits have taken Alex and Abbey to their massive base. The base is constructed from a deserted factory and has spotlights, guard towers, turrets, sentries and a massive command center in the far northernmost corner.


um cal i killed a bandit scout and nabbed his gun what did gun i get?


how many clips did i get?

so i got 20 bullets

 
Flag Post

(well i’m gonna call it a night, see you all later)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(well i’m gonna call it a night, see you all later)

bye

 
Flag Post

(calling a night too)

 
Flag Post

James James fires an arrow at a guard piercing his heart. As the other guards go to investigate they see the arrow has a note on it ‘Take this to your leader’

Note
To whom it may concern,
I am an anonymous writer that you do not need to know who is. Let them go or face the consequences. We are a group of 2000 with 50 tanks, 15 fighter helicopters and we have tonnes of weapons. However, I will except the Male with your word that you and your gang will carry out no more attacks on our members, if you prefer.

Sincerely,
Anonymous Writer

(James’s big plan starts here)

Abbey
Abbey stops looking at her shoes ,which have some diamonds on them, and looks up to see Mason’s ghost. The ghost is behind the Bandit leader so she looks like she is looking at him at in shock

 
Flag Post

Slayer

There is a pile of bodies. I use my car to ram them out of the site. I lock the gate and go on a drive to a a super market. It will be a blood bath in there.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Slayer

There is a pile of bodies. I use my car to ram them out of the site. I lock the gate and go on a drive to a a super market. It will be a blood bath in there.

I wonder if it will be the same supermarket we looted earlier…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Slayer

There is a pile of bodies. I use my car to ram them out of the site. I lock the gate and go on a drive to a a super market. It will be a blood bath in there.

I wonder if it will be the same supermarket we looted earlier…

If you looted it when near the hotel then could be otherwise no.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Slayer

There is a pile of bodies. I use my car to ram them out of the site. I lock the gate and go on a drive to a a super market. It will be a blood bath in there.

I wonder if it will be the same supermarket we looted earlier…

If you looted it when near the hotel then could be otherwise no.

I don’t know. We will have to let caleb decide

 
Flag Post

Slayer

I park in the car park. I use the side doors. I walk in. It is very dark. I start picking up; chicken, pizzas, beef and a range of spices and sauces. I put them in my trolley. I walk round the corner. WHAM! Something just hit me and I’m on the floor.

“Guys he’s down” A voice says. They obviously think that I’m knocked out. I play along and they drag me through some doors to the back room.

 
Flag Post

(Sorry guys, had to go again yesterday… Hope I didn’t miss too much…)

Dire Still at the fortress, eh? Hm… What to do, what to do… He still had his guns and equipment… Dire is so confused, that he begins to run toward a supermarket he remembered.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

(Sorry guys, had to go again yesterday… Hope I didn’t miss too much…)

Dire Still at the fortress, eh? Hm… What to do, what to do… He still had his guns and equipment… Dire is so confused, that he begins to just walk toward a forest he sees.

To be honest only me and RandomTurtel have posted today

 
Flag Post

I am just so confused, I am having my character try to meet up with anyone, so he doesn’t have to be alone.

Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

(Sorry guys, had to go again yesterday… Hope I didn’t miss too much…)

Dire Still at the fortress, eh? Hm… What to do, what to do… He still had his guns and equipment… Dire is so confused, that he begins to just walk toward a forest he sees.

To be honest only me and RandomTurtel have posted today

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

I am just so confused, I am having my character try to meet up with anyone, so he doesn’t have to be alone.

Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

(Sorry guys, had to go again yesterday… Hope I didn’t miss too much…)

Dire Still at the fortress, eh? Hm… What to do, what to do… He still had his guns and equipment… Dire is so confused, that he begins to just walk toward a forest he sees.

To be honest only me and RandomTurtel have posted today

That would be helpful if Calebmock would be online

 
Flag Post

Yeah… Well, I changed it to have my character go to a supermarket he remembered. Maybe they’re at church?

Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

I am just so confused, I am having my character try to meet up with anyone, so he doesn’t have to be alone.

Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

(Sorry guys, had to go again yesterday… Hope I didn’t miss too much…)

Dire Still at the fortress, eh? Hm… What to do, what to do… He still had his guns and equipment… Dire is so confused, that he begins to just walk toward a forest he sees.

To be honest only me and RandomTurtel have posted today


That would be helpful if Calebmock would be online

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

Yeah… Well, I changed it to have my character go to a supermarket he remembered. Maybe they’re at church?

Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

I am just so confused, I am having my character try to meet up with anyone, so he doesn’t have to be alone.

Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by gamerboy44:

(Sorry guys, had to go again yesterday… Hope I didn’t miss too much…)

Dire Still at the fortress, eh? Hm… What to do, what to do… He still had his guns and equipment… Dire is so confused, that he begins to just walk toward a forest he sees.

To be honest only me and RandomTurtel have posted today


That would be helpful if Calebmock would be online

I really wish Caleb would come online!