Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 65 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

James ‘’Who Abbey? Why she hasn’t even…‘’ James is cut off by the realisation that Abbey is not there anymore ’’Yeah we should be able to cover her easily’’

Flag Post

Alex West “Ok, well while we cover her want to talk?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey reaches the clothes shop and gets herself some spare clothes and everyone else some too. She then proceeds to the staff room to look for food and supplies (Two water bottles) and then walks back through the woods

James ‘’My mother. I haven’t heard from her since the outbreak’’

Flag Post

Mason heads towards the city. “I wish Abbey was here with me…..I wonder if she does have feelings for me but she won’t tell me her true feelings…..I’m worried for her safety…..”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex gets a bit nervous but finally says. “Does she live close to you?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey trips in the forest making a huge noise near Mason but out range to hear by Alex and Mason

James ‘’Before the outbreak I lived in a small village in England. We then moved to the US (probably where its set right?) to compete in an archery world championship. Our mother came too but the last time I saw her was with Abbey’’

Flag Post

Alex West “Well I’m sure she’s… ok.” Alex struggles to lie to James.

Flag Post

Mason sighs and stops for a few minutes to rest

Flag Post

James ‘’About Mason, what if Abbey finds him in the woods? Would that be likely?’’
Abbey Abbey see’s a figure in the woods and fires an arrow at it. Hitting the tree above its head (Mason)

Flag Post

Alex West “No, I think he’s more likely to come back with us to this little company we found instead. I mean he doesn’t have any reason to think she’s out in the woods.” (Be back in 10 minutes or so)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Alex West “No, I think he’s more likely to come back with us to this little company we found instead. I mean he doesn’t have any reason to think she’s out in the woods.” (Be back in 10 minutes or so)

okay waiting for calebs response

Flag Post

Mason gets up and aims his magnum into the darkness “show yourself! Now!”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey has the feeling of having a gun pointed to her head so she steps out with her hands up ’’I’m really sorry. Please don’t kill me’’

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey? What the fuck are you doing here? Were you following me?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey runs back into the darkness

Flag Post

Mason keeps walking towards the city

Flag Post

Alex West (back) “So, James, do you have any fun stories?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey keeps on running until she reaches the building runs inside and sits in the corner shivering ‘’Please don’t follow me’’ She whispers to herself
James ‘’Abbey?’’

Flag Post

Alex West “You go check on her James, i’ll keep watch.”

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey…..” he thinks of her. The thoughts in his head go to her head

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’It was M…Mason. he pointed a gun at my head’’ She holds her head shaking it ’I’m in the office block on the high-street’ she thinks
James ‘’Alex Mason is out there. Watch out’’

Flag Post

Alex West “He went crazy again?”

Flag Post

James James looks out in case Mason comes
Abbey Abbey hands over the bag of supplies and clothes to Alex

Flag Post

Mason “wait a minute….” he looks for his radio. He switches it on. “Abbey? Are you there?”

Flag Post

Alex West “You want me to keep guard of them Abbey?”
(Edit: Mason talked one post before this)