Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 66 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Abbey A radio sparks off next to Abbey ‘’H…Hello?’’
James ‘’Shhh its a radio’’

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey? It’s Mason. I’m sorry I pointed that gun at you. I didnt know it was you behind me. I’m so so sorry I did that”

Flag Post

Kold

I notice the chain of events occurring with James and West and draw Life and Death. I stop in front of them and nod twice.

…See, West? What did I tell ya? The nutjob was bound to snap…

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey hands the radio over to Alex
James ‘’Mason you want to join us?’’

Flag Post

Alex West “Still I don’t like killing.” Alex takes the radio. “Hello, Mason?”

Flag Post

Mason switches the radio off and keeps going in the direction of the city. A little gift for Abbey is in her room in the cabin.

Flag Post

Alex West “He turned the radio off.” Alex turns to everyone. “What do we do now?”

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’Maybe he has gone to the cabin!’’ Abbey suggests ‘’Does anyone want to come’’
James ‘’Ill guard in case Mason comes’’

Flag Post

Alex West “I’ll come with you, if you wish.”

Flag Post

Abbey ’’Okay’’ Abbey walks out to the cabin with Alex

Flag Post

Kold

I step toward Abbey, Benelli at the ready.

…I will join you…

Flag Post

Alex West “So a party of four huh?” Alex walks with the three. “What was he doing out there Abbey?”

Flag Post

James ‘’We gotta keep quiet Kold. Zombies and Mason are the danger’’
Abbey Abbey walks through the forest ‘’He pointed a gun to my head’’

Flag Post

Alex West “Did he try to shoot you? or say anything?”

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’He swore at me’’ Abbey says. They then reach the cabin. ‘’No sign of him here…’’ Abbey walks into her old room…

Flag Post

Kold

…James…what would be more satisfying than leaving one evil at the hands of the other evil? Yes…Sacrificing Mason to the zombies would be a fitting punishment…

Flag Post

Alex West “Don’t worry we’ll all protect you Abbey.”

Flag Post

James James chuckles ‘’Yeah that sure would be fun to watch. But first we need to make new friends…zombies’’

(Calb whats the ‘gift’)

Flag Post

In the gift is a old hunting rifle. A note on her bed says: use it well. Protect them….hunt for them….you will not need me anymore…..love, Mason

Flag Post

Kold

…Zombies can kind of sense the presence of blood and will generally head for the wounded first. If we make Mason bleed in the woods, there’s no doubt that eventually, some sleepers will rise up and stake their claim…

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey stares at the note and rifle. Picks up the rifle and storms out of the hut back to Kold and James

James ‘’Lets wait until Abbey and Alex come back’’

Flag Post

(i’m in the hut?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(i’m in the hut?)

yes. do you want to :p

Flag Post

Mason wonders if she found her gift. He reaches the city

Flag Post

Kold

…You got it, ese. If there’s anything you’d like to know about zombies, ask. I mentioned before that one of the inmates I talked to often was a fan of sci-fi movies. He loved zombie films and studied them…