Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 68 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Slayer

I set up some solar panels in the site and some on adjacent buildings. Since it’s running through the national grid it reaches the site. Now I need more wire.

Flag Post

Kold

…Abbey, I’ve got a bad feeling about Mason. If anything, be careful around him. I will be clearing the bottom floor and watching the hallway. Head inside with West so we can think things through as to where we should head next…

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I will’’ Abbey goes into a room looking for supplies

Flag Post

Matthew

I go back to my office to work on the zombie antidote.

Flag Post

Kold

As I clear out my first room on the bottom floor, I notice Abbey going into a room. I take out Life and hold the blade so she can grab the handle.

…I almost forgot, Abbey. Use this since that rifle is more of a medium to long range weapon and is therefore, useless in indoor areas where close-quarters becomes commonplace. Just stick the blade hard into their skull to drop them. Also, watch out for sleepers. They prefer shadows and dark areas and will spring to attack if you’re not careful. Sometimes, they also just lay on the ground or against something so it seems like they’ve been killed. Give them one to the skull just for good measure…

Flag Post

Slayer

I drive out in search of wires to attach to the cables.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey enters the room and notices 2 sleepers straight away. She kills them and hands Life back to Kold ‘’nice blade you got there’’
(bb in 1 hour i typed that on ps3 :D)

Flag Post

Kold

The girl does her job well. Now I should do the same. Looking into the first apartment in the building, I can see that there is dried blood and an appendix laying on the ground. The way the dried blood is laid out makes it look like something was moved to the bathroom. I’d better be careful of that room. The living room has two zombies that start to shamble towards me when I’m spotted. These two are the first to die as Life and Death each enter their own respective skull. With those two down, it’s time to search the closet for a sleeper. I open it and…nothing. I look under the couch in the living room and find nothing as well. The bathroom is next. I am following the dried blood trail to it and notice a rancid smell which nearly floors me. I man up and enter, with Life and Death at the ready. It’s small but it has the necessities: A sink, toilet and bathtub with curtain. I notice a figure blurred by the semi-transparent curtain and am afraid of what I will find. I yank the curtain off the hooks and reveal a headless man in a bloodstained suit. That’s clear but the stench is still awful. I quickly leave the restroom, shutting the door to it in turn and head for the kitchen. There, I find…you guessed it…nothing. I check the fridge and cabinets for supplies or anything that could be used as a weapon and find only a chef’s knife. It’s better than nothing. Abbey could use this so I stuff it at my waistline. Time to search the bedroom. Pre-outbreak, this place must have really looked nice. In the bedroom, I find a zombified kid missing both her arms and a husky woman in a blazer and leggings missing both her eyes. They’re sleepers so this should be cake. I go for the little girl and remove the parietal portion (the top portion of the skull) of the skull from her head, exposing her now carved brain. As I did it though, she screeched which in turn woke the husky, eyeless sleeper. I take out my Benelli and pump one into her leg, blowing most of the tissue away and revealing the bone. With no thigh on that leg, she has no real support for it. Another shell is fired at her torso, causing her to stumble back, breaking her femur in the process. With her floored, I drop one more shell into her, targeting her head for the finish. A large, red splatter mark is left on the wall. I leave the apartment and wait for Abbey while I count my ammo. 5 shells in the gun. 17 total remain.

Flag Post

Mason bashes a zombies skull in with a rock. He runs back into the apartment and barricades all the doors from the outside. Including the one the others are in.

Flag Post

(Back)

Abbey Abbey walks out of the apartment after looking for supplies ‘’Nothing left’’ She says ‘’But I did see a boarded up part of the building’’

James James knocks on the barricade ‘’Hello?’’

Flag Post

Alex West (I’m back from school) “Thanks for saving us Kold.” Alex looks around. “Where’s James?”

Flag Post

Mason sneaks out of the building. Watching the zombies tear at the windows.

Flag Post

(Sorry my posts are so far-spread. I am grounded, and have to steal my sisters laptop to do this)

Dire Waking up, Dire looks around. Had Slayer taken him back to Dire’s personal car? Awesome! He really is being hospitable… Suddenly, Dire sees a series of wires he hadn’t seen before, along with some large plates in some odd places. What were they? “Slayer? You here? Oh well…” Dire notices that there isn’t enough of those wires to connect all the plate-thingies… So, dire studies the wires they took the other day, and takes his car out to find some more.

Flag Post

Kold

It would seem that everything else has been barricaded while we were searching. West, Abbey and myself are still in the hallway.

…James should still be upstairs, clearing that floor out. I only handled one entire apartment but managed to find something for Abbey in case there are more sleepers…

I take out the kitchen knife I found and hold the blade carefully so she can grab the handle.

…Here, your very own blade for those sleepers to fear, Abbey…

I hear banging and shouts from upstairs.

…What is James up to now? Might as well check on him. The boarded up area can wait for now…

Flag Post

William

Stops Dead in his tracks, he sees HUNDREDS OF ZOMBIES! Just looking towards the wall. Sleeping……
I turn around, BOOM! He accidentally shoots his Dessert eagle.

(“OH WOW! NOW you decide to work!”) He says in his mind. He looks back, still sleeping…

He steps on a twig, SNAP!

All the zombies look toward him, pale, furious, and hungry….. They start shifting towards him, but there are somethings in the group that is knocking down all the zombies in their way…. UH OH! A new type of zombie! Aggressor

(You hear the "Rango song when Rango is being chased by the hawk,lol)

You see William Running away back to his apartment, and he encounters people???

(I HAVE A QUESTION? LOL IS EVERYONE IN MY APARTMENT ALL OF A SUDDEN?!?

Flag Post

James ‘’What the…’’ James looks behind him. 2 Zombies start banging on the door behind him. James gets out his bow. ’’There’s too many!’’ James jumps out of the window and runs into the woods

Abbey ‘’Why thank you’’

Flag Post

Alex West “I’ll come with you, Kold. Do you want to wait here Abbey?”

Flag Post

Mason runs downstairs and sees Abbey. He gasps and hides in the shadows

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I will be fine on my own down here’’ Alex and Kold head upstairs. Abbey stands there on her own

Flag Post

William

William sees his poor apartment being torn up by zombies…And thinks about his fridge..
But he doesn’t stop running, he spots a bandit hiding off to the side watching the building.

Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason sneaks out of the building. Watching the zombies tear at the windows.

The bandit takes off and William follows him.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex and Kold go upstairs to see a door being pounded on by what appears to be zombies. “This isn’t good.”
(Edited)

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Abbey ‘’I will be fine on my own down here’’ Alex and Kold head upstairs. Abbey stands there on her own

He runs downstairs and finds Abbey, he confused Abbey for the bandit he was chasing.

He brings his cane up to strike…

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey…..come here”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey see’s a man with a cane about to hit her. She puts her hands up ‘’Please, im not one of them!’’ she begs with her slight German accent coming out

James James shouts through the window ‘’Guys ill stick around the woods’’ (James jumped out remember)

Flag Post

Mason fires his magnum at the old man.