Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 69 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Alex West Alex grabs a bit long table and pushes it in front of the door keeping the zombies trapped, it won’t hold forever though but it will buy everyone a little bit of time.
(I edited my last post above.)

Flag Post

James James runs into the woods and sneaks around looking at the apartment

Flag Post

William

He hears the bandit plead for mercy, but he knew better

But all of a sudden you hear a CRACK!

OOOF MER’ BACK!”

William Falls to the ground clutching his back, the gun missed just as William fell.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey see’s the man on the ground clutching his back ‘’Are you okay?’’ Abbey asks running towards him

Flag Post

William

STAY AWAY FROM ME YAH FUCKIN’ BITCH!” Said William

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey hears his language and swears something German at him. She then runs away sobbing

Flag Post

Alex West Alex starts to barricade the door with anything he can find. A chair, a bookshelf, Some paperweights etc…)

Flag Post

William
oooo me back! I knew I should have bought that health insurance, but then again, its a zombie apocalypse haha!
I hate those stupid gang banging dick sucking punk ass bandits, thinking they can come in here and…………………………………………………………….Oh! I HATE THIS!

William sheds one tear……

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey tries to get out but the door are locked ’’Don’t leave me with this old man!’’

Flag Post

Mason grabs Abbey and pulls her to him. “Abbey…..did you get the rifle?”

Flag Post

Alex West Alex continues to barricade and can’t hear any of what’s going on.

Flag Post

William

Checks his ammo…nothing…….

He points his Dessert Eagle both of the bandits.
Now if any of ya’ll move, you kick the bucket!
William gives his most menacing stare ever.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey gets pulled backwards ’’Who’s there?‘’ she screams as she is dragged away. She then realises it is Mason ’’Y…Yes I did not get me away from that old man’’

Flag Post

William

YOU! KICK YOUR GUN OVER NOW!!!

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey…..I overheard you and Alex talking back at the cabin…..that’s why I left. Remember to take aim with the gun and then shoot” he hugs her tightly

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey begins to cry ‘’Please don’t kill me’’

Flag Post

William

“I said… KICK IT OVER!!!!!!!!

……………5!!

……………….4!!!

……………3!!!!!

………………………………….2!!!-

Flag Post

Mason flings a shard of glass at the old man hitting him in the eye.

Flag Post

Alex West goes downstairs after barricading the room to see William on the ground with a gun. “What’s going on?” He says surprised and scared at the same time.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey throws her gun on the floor in panic ‘’There. Please don’t kill me’’ she sobs

Flag Post

Kold

The zombies are quite angry, if they are even capable of showing any genuine emotion. As West and I get to some old man, one thought enters my mind. I speak out after.

…West, everything was going fine in this building until everything got barricaded. When we entered, nothing was barricaded but while Abbey, James and I were searching, after we got finished, everything turned up blocked. Someone’s trying to bring the zombies to us, I think. You should already know who I strongly suspect. He’s signed his death warrant for this…

Flag Post

Dire Being out for about an hour or two, Dire sees an electrical store. When he goes in, he finds tons and tons of cables and wires. Dire then begins to pack them into the trunk of his car, along with a Gameboy Advanced. Dire thought Slayer may enjoy this, being as high-wired as he has been for the past few days. After taking every wire and cable and putting them into the car, Dire drives back home. When he gets home, he writes a note and attaches it to Slayers “hut”. The note just says to open the trunk of Dires car to see the loot he found.

Flag Post

James James shoots an arrow at Mason through the window just missing his head

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey…..come with me…..I need to show you something” takes her hand and walks out of a back exit. They start to walk away from the group into the forest

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’Where are we going’’ She says still sobbing
James James quietly follows Mason and Abbey

Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

William

HAH! I stopped seeing out of that eye years ago!
He rolls over to Abbeys gun. Ge
ts up and fires into the air twice.

BAM BAM!”

Looks like the tides have turned, he points the gun to Mason first but then an ARROW comes through the window and hits his gun…

SHIT!”

(This is fun :D"

See this forum on a Saturday :D