Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 70 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason “Abbey…..come with me…..I need to show you something” takes her hand and walks out of a back exit. They start to walk away from the group into the forest

(I don’t think so! :P)

Flag Post

OH THANK GOD YOU QUOTED THAT because FGF broke on me again.

Thank you koopa.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

OH THANK GOD YOU QUOTED THAT because FGF broke on me again.

Your welcome. I guess :p

Flag Post

Zombies chase James the other way.

Mason “Abbey…..I can’t tell you now……later ok?”

Flag Post

James ‘’Oh crap’’ James says ‘’Abbey!’’ he shouts as he runs away
Abbey Abbey hears James and tries to run towards him but Mason is holding her hand so she can’t

Flag Post

William

Shoots Alex, thank fully Alex was holding a paper weight.

Flag Post

( Gtg now :( Back in 9 hours but tomorrow I should be on for longer :) )
James James runs back into the apartment and shoots a bow just missing the old mans head ‘’Dude! Were fighting for no reason!’’
Abbey ‘’Mason, I want to go back’’

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

James James runs back into the apartment and shoots a bow just missing the old mans head ‘’Dude! Were fighting for no reason!’’

(I wasn’t fighting you?)

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey we can’t…..it’s too dangerous…..we’ll be safe together”

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

William
Who the hellz; are you! Are you with these folks!??

Alex tries to get up, but William points the gun at him reducing Alex’s morale to run.

Flag Post

Kold

I hear gunfire and check the source of it. A old man tried for West but failed. I point my shotgun at him and speak.

…Drop the gun, grandpa. We’re not your enemy. We want to know something just as you do…

Flag Post

Alex West “Yeah we don’t want any trouble.” Alex is shaking a bit because of the close call.

Flag Post

William

“IM NOT OLD!!!!!
William looks at a nearby mirror.

Sigh…. Son,I can turn around faster than Chuck Norris and shoot that shotgun of your little jack-off hands.
Did you remember to take the safeties off?"

PS:Check if your safety is off…

Flag Post

Alex West “I wouldn’t talk to Kold like that. He’s a serial killer. So back down.”

Flag Post

William

HAH! Well Im an army veteran who used to DEAL with these guys every day.
Military police, bitch!”

William talks to Kold and says his name disrespectfully.

“And kold, by the time you move your fingers I would have shot this young man right here, you youngsters are supposed to protect people like me in a crisis like this, but instead your gang breaks into my house and steals my beer……

Flag Post

(can someone tell me whats going on?. i got grounded for telling you guys my dog had puppies. so i could not tell whats been going on)

Flag Post

(@ajx30009 we’re in an apartment and william is trying to hold some of us hostage.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(@ajx30009 we’re in an apartment and william is trying to hold some of us hostage.)

(By the way how old are the characters?)

Flag Post

(mines like 20+ something :P pretty young XD)

Flag Post

(mines 13 just like in real life)

aubrey i sneak up behind william and say " leave them alone or you will not be alive any longer

Flag Post

(y’all won’t find out Masons age until much farther into the story. Anyways, time to bringMajor Hackson back!)

Hackson “ugh shit! Where am I?” he is in the bandit fortress in another interrogation cell.

Flag Post

Kold

…Gang? You’re referring to the bandits I’d heard had been ransacking places, right? I’m not affiliated with them in the least bit. The safety has been off on this thing thanks to the dead coming out from time to time. Now, I’m gonna put the safety on just to show that I mean no harm. But I have a question for you after…

I eyeball the safety for a moment, and put it on. I lower my weapon after.

…Okay, it’s on. Will you let my friend get up?…

Flag Post

I bet he is a vampire, who has been living for the past 2000 years, and wants abbey for her bloooooood :D

(y’all won’t find out Masons age until much farther into the story. Anyways, time to bringMajor Hackson back!)

Hackson “ugh shit! Where am I?” he is in the bandit fortress in another interrogation cell.

Flag Post

I can’t remember if I made mine 18, or 21… I think I made it so that if the group had like… Actual rules (like drinking age and whatnot) then my guy would be okay… Lol

Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(By the way how old are the characters?)

Flag Post

(there is no need for a army guy in this game. the army is always the reason that zombies come into being in the movies so no one will like him)