Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 71 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

(Kold Kincaid is 29)

Flag Post

Hackson he struggles to break the rope

Flag Post

William

(He thinks in his head, this is Afghanistan all over again, except I can actually understand what they are saying.)

William elbows Aubbrey, and takes out his broken Dessert Eagle, but no one knows that yet. He points to the most important targets to satisfy himself. Abbrey and Alex.

You mean to say you are not, the people who took part in stealing my stuff?

Flag Post

William

…………………………..-Because I don’t like liars, tell me the first 10 amendments of the constitution to see if ya’ll smart people. William gives his most terrible stare yet.

(Lol, I know most of you will just look em’ up.)

Flag Post

(I don’t know them, and I am taking Civics and Economics now!)

Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

William

…………………………..-Because I don’t like liars, tell me the first 10 amendments of the constitution to see if ya’ll smart people. William gives his most terrible stare yet.

(Lol, I know most of you will just look em’ up.)

Flag Post

Kold

…I may be a criminal but I’m not stupid. The Bill of Rights, huh? Let’s start with the first then. The first gives us our freedom of speech, press, religion and petition. The second is a very valued right: The right to bear arms. The third provides conditions for the quartering of soldiers. The fourth protects us from illegal searches and seizures. The fifth protects us from self-incrimination and double jeopardy and is the legal basis for the Miranda Warnings. The sixth grants us the right to a speedy and public trial. The seventh grants us the right to a trial by jury. The eighth protects us from excessive bail and cruel and unusual punishment. The ninth and tenth…uh…West help me out here…

I felt smart…I really did but nine and ten always evade me.

(Didn’t need to look up those eight. Criminal Justice student here)

Flag Post

WillItBlend, the first amendment has five sub-cat.’s (Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, and Petition.) You forgot Assembly :)
Might as well let me continue with the rest of the 10 amendments, since I have already started…
2nd – Right to bear arms
3rd – No quartering of troops
4th – Protects citizens from unreasonable search and seizure
5th – Protects the accused
6th – right of the accused
7th – Protects rights in civil cases
8th – May have bail + no cruel or unusual punishment
9th – Gives rights to citizens not listed in the constitution
10th – Powers not listed are given to states

(You know how I wrote this, but didn’t know a bit of it? I typed up what my teacher gave us for us to study >_>. But I did know that the first gave five sub-categories, and you listed four. I just wrote the rest to… I don’t particularly know…)

Flag Post

William

Puts away his guns….
Picks up his cane…
Faces Alex, “Sorry for putting such a scare unto you son.” Then faces Aubbrey, "You too little girl.

Sigh…….WELL? If you guys aren’t the Wolf gang then who is?"
PS:Ask about the wolf gang…

DAM FGF keeps breaking.

Flag Post

(I had a feeling Assembly was in there. Religion, Speech, Press and Petition were all that rang in my head. It makes sense though that Assembly would be in there. Again, I did this off the top of my head. I’m not going to remember everything but I will remember most. At any rate, it’s not like I’m trying to become a lawyer. I just need to know this to pass my Crim. Justice courses so I can get an Associate’s in Science, save money to go to a four-year, work to Bachelor’s and then Master’s and then find a job as a Forensic Scientist.)

Kold

…I’ve never heard of the Wolf gang. I don’t think any of us have. Would you happen to know something about them?…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

William

(He thinks in his head, this is Afghanistan all over again, except I can actually understand what they are saying.)

William elbows Aubbrey, and takes out his broken Dessert Eagle, but no one knows that yet. He points to the most important targets to satisfy himself. Abbrey and Alex.

You mean to say you are not, the people who took part in stealing my stuff?

(my name is spelled with one b and the girls name has no r in it. noob)

Flag Post

(Cut him some slack, homie. They’re just a couple of typos.)

Flag Post

(WillItBlend, that is a very well, thought out plan you have! I wasn’t trying to be mean or anything; sorry…)

Dire Seeing as Slayer is still not back, Dire decides to go to sleep.

(By this, I mean I may or may not awaken until tomorrow, the next day, or a couple of hours from now…)

Flag Post

Guys, if you wanna have some Zombie Apocalypse fun during the temporary times this forum goes to sleep, I recommend this; http://www.choiceofgames.com/zombies/

It’s a text-rpg for the Zombie Apocalypse! It’s pretty dang fun :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

(no i will not its because of noobs like him all my theads in ot get locked or deleted)

Flag Post

Kold

…I’ve never heard of the Wolf gang. I don’t think any of us have. Would you happen to know something about them?…

(I need to learn how to separate quotes, it comes in handy)

William
WHAT?!? How hav’ yer’ not heard of the Wolf Gang? A mixture of Japanese and Africans, they run the police station be’ Kerridale, they have enough food in there to last them years…
I would go there, but I’m just an old man. BUT if we all can put our heads together we will never have to starve again. Those bandits stole what was left inside my fridge not to long ago. And you have children to feed… What do you say?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

(no i will not its because of noobs like him all my theads in ot get locked or deleted)

I need you to participate more often if you want me to learn your characters name.

Flag Post

(Damn, all this time, I thought noobs were overpowered.)

Equipment brought to the surface:ak-47 with 200(5 clips)ammo,a mossberg 930 with 100 shells,a m9 with 70(10 clips)ammo,a combat knife,2 hand nades water canteen and a backpack(i hope this is not too much stuff)

(Look familiar, noob?)

Flag Post

(Hey guys BRB Im gonna try to earn the 99 bricks insane badge, I tried way too many times.)

Flag Post

Kold

…We still need to get Abbey back from Mason though. I don’t know where James is but if we help you hunt down these Wolves, can you help us get Abbey back safely from Mason? I have to kill him and it won’t be with this Benelli I’ve got. I’ve got my trusty associates for that…

I set down the Benelli and pull out my twin kama.

…The white-handled kama is Life…The black-handled one is Death. Twenty-two people died within the span of two months because of these. Mason will make the twenty-third living being I’ve killed with these and his death with be a slow one…

Flag Post

(Damn, all this time, I thought noobs were overpowered.)

Equipment brought to the surface:ak-47 with 200(5 clips)ammo,a mossberg 930 with 100 shells,a m9 with 70(10 clips)ammo,a combat knife,2 hand nades water canteen and a backpack(i hope this is not too much stuff)

(Look familiar, noob?)

(all right guys i never thought it would come to this but im going to beafk for awhile. im not on enough to make the story good and no one wanted me to play anyway and no im not going afk because of will`s comment)

Flag Post

William

(Crazy kids these days) William says in his head…

“Well this is what I use to walk around. He points to his cane, I call it Caney…
And THIS is heaven, he points to his beer bottle.
And THIS is hell, he takes off his cow boy hat revealing a bald spot…”
AND THIS……….He takes out an M1 Garand Rifle. This belong to me grand pappy!

William grins…

BUT in all serious ness if you help me get my vodka I will use my skills to help hunt down your child Abbey. I wasn’t called special ops for nothin’- why I was trained to find terrorists in CUBA!”

He marches outside….. Saying things inaudibly.

Flag Post

Alex West “Do you think we should just try to rescue her ourselves Kold?”
(back from a school event)

Flag Post

Kold

I look at West and signal him to follow.

…We’ll be fine, West. We help this war vet, he helps us…

I then talk to the old codger.

…A weapon of the second Great War, huh? Looks nice…You took real good care of it. The downside is that you can’t reload until you’ve spent all eight rounds in the clip. The clip makes a loud ding when it gets ejected as well. That gave a soldier’s position away easily but was eventually swapped out for the M1 Carbine…

Having friends in the pen provided me with plenty to talk about. I start following this old man hoping that what we are doing is right.

…I never caught your name. I’m Gerald…

Flag Post

Alex West “And my name is Alex.”

Flag Post

(i have changed my mind. i`ll get kicked out of this eventually anyway so might as well play while i can)