[Strategy] Crossing Lies II: The Return Of The Cross [Winners crowned. Post-Game Discussion] page 4 (locked)

185 posts

Flag Post

Kay, so judging by Pulsaris’s picture, (which I’m assuming is real), I’m not sure whether either the Normal Cat has the same description [(other than changing Cat to Dog and vice versa) to avoid making it harder for one half] or has a completely different role. Now that Pulsaris has posted his screenshot, I think that a possible Cat would be hesitant to post a screenshot of his or hers. Regardless, if it was the same description between the roles, then we have this.

Normal Dog:

Win Condition

If you manage to meet up with 2 other dogs, and send me a list of 5 names with two normal dogs’ names in it, you survive. Having any cat’s name in that list will result in Instant elimination.

Your ability

If your list entirely compromises of dogs (not necessarily normal), then you may choose to eliminate one normal cat which you know of from the game. Send me the name you want to eliminate with your list.

Normal Cat

Win Condition

If you manage to meet up with 2 other cats, and send me a list of 5 names with two normal cats’ names in it, you survive. Having any dog’s name in that list will result in Instant elimination.

Your ability

If your list entirely compromises of cats (not necessarily normal), then you may choose to eliminate one normal dog which you know of from the game. Send me the name you want to eliminate with your list.

Flag Post

^ I agree.

Flag Post

77 hours remain

Flag Post

Confirmed

Flag Post

Where is the king cat?

Flag Post

I’d assume these roles:

Normal: Look above.
Guard: Has to protect the King from getting eliminated from the normal.
King: Has to protect the normal from eliminated by the other team’s normals.

Pease confirm if you are one of these.

Flag Post

GATM, I think your guard description is flawed. The normal dogs and cats can’t kill the King based on the screenshot. Also, judging from the screenshot, I’d assume the win condition of the King would be to send in the name of the other king, as it isn’t stated in the normal role, and I’d think the guard’s win condition would simply be to send in the name of their respective King, for reasons stated in the name of the role.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

GATM, I think your guard description is flawed. The normal dogs and cats can’t kill the King based on the screenshot. Also, judging from the screenshot, I’d assume the win condition of the King would be to send in the name of the other king, as it isn’t stated in the normal role, and I’d think the guard’s win condition would simply be to send in the name of their respective King, for reasons stated in the name of the role.

Oops, didn’t see that part. Then idk

Flag Post

Damn, is everyone going PM style? I am a damned fool.

Flag Post

tracymirkin is either King or Guard seeing as he made confident and specific guesses as to their roles. Most likely he’s King because a King would likely know both his own role and the Guards’ role.

I will tell you that I am not a Normal animal. More details will be upcoming as the thread develops and I feel that revealing my role will aid me.

Anyone may choose to PM me to find out more about my role. A warning:I demand information in exchange for information. If I feel you are trustworthy, I will give you my role PM-assuming you give me yours.

Flag Post

56 hours remain

Flag Post

I am a normal dog. All other normal dogs, please report in thread so that at least we dawgs can get through.

Flag Post

All i am saying is my role has to do with dogs. Pm me for more information if your a dog

Flag Post

I don’t really see in harm in roleclaiming. Judging by the names of the roles, I don’t think any of them have killing roles.

Woof.

Flag Post

I think if none of the roles kill, we could all make it.

Flag Post

Now we just need a king to role claim so we know what he/she does.

Flag Post

Dun dun dun.

35 hours remain

Dun dun dun.

Flag Post

Fuck, emperor can kill, or else they will be roleclaiming right NOW.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Emperor can kill multiple cats or dogs by sending in their names, and much more easily than any normal cat or dog.

Your suspicions aren’t baseless.

Flag Post

I’m going to role claim Guard Cat.

Flag Post

Can we put ourselves on the list?
Can the list be less than 5?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Emperor can kill multiple cats or dogs by sending in their names, and much more easily than any normal cat or dog.

Your suspicions aren’t baseless.

I’m also surprised by people’s reluctance to post a PM. May God grant me good luck.

Flag Post

For clarification, everything you sent to me as a last PM will be the only thing accepted. It does not matter what you have sent prior to that.

Dun dun dun dun.

28 hours remain

Dun dun dun dun.

Flag Post

Dun dun dun dun dun.

11 hours remain

Dun dun dun dun dun.

Flag Post

puzzledan is the cat king and wants to find out who is a dog so he can kill them. That’s why he asks for dogs to PM him.

AdeebNafees, how do you know what a king can do? Are you one yourself?